Page 256 of 366 FirstFirst ... 156206246252253254255256257258259260266306356 ... LastLast
Results 3,826 to 3,840 of 5480

Re: The Great Global Warming Thread (merged)

Quote Originally Posted by Dutchcedar View Post
    You can knock this off any time now. That picture of Kyler in Yosemite has been posted numerous times in numerous places, just like a hundred or more other pictures of him, so you can knock this crap off now.

I already told you what Kyler said when he saw your little photoshop thing, "What's wrong with him?" or some such thing. He was clearly only concerned about the idiot who created it. So spare us the crap of "the expense of his son".

He happens to a great kid that isn't traumatized when an old man in Massachusetts scribbles crap about his Dad over a picture he's in on the internet.

So please, quit peddling this line of crap.

Spin another yarn please.
    Thomas Jefferson to John Page Fairfeilds Dec: 25. 1762.
    ... But the old-fellows say we must read to gain knowledge; and gain knowledge to make us happy and be admired. Mere jargon! Is there any such thing as happiness in this world? No: And as for admiration I am sure the man who powders most, parfumes most, embroiders most, and talks most nonsense, is most admired.

Quote Originally Posted by otoc View Post
    Loser.

Interesting dutch. I had second thoughts and deleted a post. Yet you found the need to capture post it.

I know I'm sick of your trolling, but who is the sick one? The one who had reservations and thought better quickly removing the offensive material?

Or the one posting images of his son? Have a nice day and tell your son I hope he feels better but the problem is his dad likes to post pictures of him on the internet that include accurate statements along with his first and last name. It's not me you have to worry about, dude. If it was, I'd have uploaded that shot onto memegenerator.net for the world to use. Just like you have done. Save your false outrage for some "hand" that really cares what you think.
    What a POS you are. A spineless, POS at that no less. Seriously, why don't you take your welfare check (only someone without a job could spend as much time on a forum shouting from their soapbox all day) and go post on a leftist forum with a bunch of morons who'll hang on your every word and quote. Your BS isn't working on us at all here. Dutch saves the evidence showing how much of a putz you really are and you call HIM on it? Freakin' liberals.

As I said before guys, don't feed the troll otoc.
    The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing

Edmund Burke

RIP PCPER TLR
    7-14-19

Quote Originally Posted by kbohip View Post
    As I said before guys, don't feed the troll otoc.
    I'm finally getting your message. Hopefully more will catch on and we can put an end to it.

Al Gore chimes in on our recent cold weather:
    Last week on his show Bill O’Reilly asked, “Why has southern New York turned into the tundra?” and then said he had a call into me. I appreciate the question.

As it turns out, the scientific community has been addressing this particular question for some time now and they say that increased heavy snowfalls are completely consistent with what they have been predicting as a consequence of man-made global warming:

“In fact, scientists have been warning for at least two decades that global warming could make snowstorms more severe. Snow has two simple ingredients: cold and moisture. Warmer air collects moisture like a sponge until it hits a patch of cold air. When temperatures dip below freezing, a lot of moisture creates a lot of snow.”

“A rise in global temperature can create all sorts of havoc, ranging from hotter dry spells to colder winters, along with increasingly violent storms, flooding, forest fires and loss of endangered species.”
    So there ya go. The cold is because of man made global warming. At what point do the laws of science alter enough so that the global warming causes hotter weather instead of snow?

h/t Doug Powers

Quote Originally Posted by Dutchcedar View Post
    Al Gore chimes in on our recent cold weather:So there ya go. The cold is because of man made global warming. At what point do the laws of science alter enough so that the global warming causes hotter weather instead of snow?

h/t Doug Powers
    At the point they abandon the MMGW scam and go back to MMGC.

MET office data ain't making them look any better either. Caught this over at Bishop Hill..

I looked at the documents Katabasis got from the FOI of the MET office. The predictions from the Met are even poorer quality than appears at first glance because their categories for mild average and cold overlap!

Mild -0.1 to +1.3 Probability 30%
    Average -0.5 to +0.6 Probability 30%
    Cold -1.5 to +0.4 Probability 40%

That also means their probabilities make no sense, and gives them a double dip, or even a triple dip! If the actual anomaly was, say, 0.0 then it would be in all three categories. Brilliant! Everyone's a winner...
    Forecast for tonight.. continuing darkness until dawn.
    "The most dangerous myth is the demagoguery that business can be made to pay a larger share, thus relieving the individual. Politicians preaching this are either deliberately dishonest, or economically illiterate, and either one should scare us...
    Only people pay taxes, and people pay as consumers every tax that is assessed against a business."

-The Gipper

Two words.Ignore list.Saves me a lot of scrolling.Can't believe anyone still argues the wack job side of MMG warming/climate change/disruption,whatever they call it now.Without the projected warming of an arctic without thermometers courtesy of Hansen,global AVERAGE temps are strangely not as high as they say they are.Hard to argue with record cold and snow over the entire N hemisphere Except for that area north of there without thermometers.Should plant Hansens ass up there with state of the art thermometers to prove how damn hot it is north of Canada.20 degrees above normal in the arctic would still be,let me see, 40 degrees below freezing? Glad to see the High Priest ,the Goracle, coming out to proclaim his ignorance.
    asrock x370 taichi,16g gskill flarex3200 wd250mu 3wdblack 1 tera
    Asrock 990FX FX8120 8G Gskill 2133 2x WD2T 6.0 pc p+c 950w
    Asrock 890FX 1090t 2x4 Gskill 1866 RipJaw WD 1T 6.0 mushkin 850w
    DFI 790FXB M3H5 PII 965 8 Gskill RipJaw 1866 WD1T 6.0 ocz 750 w
    DFI 790FXB M3H5 PII 965 2x4 Gskill Rip Jaw 1600 Ocz evo720
    DFI 790FXB M2RSH PII 955 2x1Gskill 1600 Saph 4670 Ocz Evo 720W
    DFI 790FXM2RS PII 720 2x1gig Gskill 1600 Sapphire HD3400
    DFI Lp ultra D SLI Opti 148@300x10 @33c 1 gig Crucial ballistix 4000

This could have been handled between us as gentlemen. Especially after dutch saw the offensive post disappear. But again
    So this obviously isnt my argument. So i wasnt going to add anything into it.

But when i saw you say this. I couldnt help but wonder in amazement at your level of stupidity....ya i know personal attacks against the rules. But dude, you are the definition of a douche bag.

How could you even think someone would approach you in a gentlemanly way after you just had shown how much of a a$$ you are.

Im going to call you the man who logic forgot from now on . Because common sense seemed to skip you entirely.

You have relegated yourself to the waste of space column. Enjoy your stay.

Im done... sorry if i broke any rules.

Brian

And of course the MSM are falling over themselves to attribute the storm in the Midwest to MMGW..

^^^^ The only thing "turbocharged" is the pseudoscience behind MMGW...

&

CBS 'Early Show' Blames Winter Storms on Global Warming

On the flip side... since cappintrade died a proper death the administration is of course trying to accomplish the same goals through regulation. people have noticed..

Sen. Barrasso introduces bill prohibiting federal agencies from regulating greenhouse gases

Republican Sen. John Barrasso of Wyoming introduced legislation Monday afternoon that would prohibit federal agencies from regulating greenhouse gases without a direct mandate from Congress.

The Defending America’s Affordable Energy and Jobs Act seeks to stop bureaucracies from unilaterally passing economically unsound regulations for the sole purpose of addressing climate change. It has seven co-sponsors, including Republican Sens. Mike Enzi of Wyoming, James Inhofe of Oklahoma and John Thune of South Dakota.

“It’s time for the administration to face the facts: Americans rejected cap and trade because they know it means higher energy prices and lost jobs,” said Barrasso in a statement. “Washington agencies are now trying a backdoor approach to regulate our climate by abusing existing laws. Congress must step in and stand up for the American people.”

Barrasso’s bill is the first to be introduced in the Senate this year to fight back against the Environmental Protection Agency’s (EPA) new regulations on carbon dioxide emissions. Senate Republicans have also been working closely with Republican Rep. Fred Upton of Michigan to craft a coordinated strategy to at least delay implementation of the rules.

Upton serves as chairman of the House Energy and Commerce Committee.

“My bill will shrink Washington’s job crushing agenda and grow America’s economy. I will do whatever it takes to ensure that Washington doesn’t impose cap and trade policies in any form,” said Barrasso.

Despite wide Republican support, however, passage of Barrasso’s legislation will depend largely on whether moderate Democrats support it.
    "The most dangerous myth is the demagoguery that business can be made to pay a larger share, thus relieving the individual. Politicians preaching this are either deliberately dishonest, or economically illiterate, and either one should scare us...
    Only people pay taxes, and people pay as consumers every tax that is assessed against a business."

-The Gipper

Why it seems like just yesterday we were getting warned about the exact opposite of what is now occurring.

Of course.. no matter how the weather acts.. it's always gonna be cuz of MMGW.

-The Gipper

^^^

Well if its not our fault they wont have anything to guilt trip people into voting for them. I mean we got a black dude as president. So they lost that card. I think this is the last one they got in there deck.

UNO!

We all know they wont ever try to win on real issues.

You know it's serious when ...

The pro-am at the Waste Management Phoenix and other events at the TPC Scottsdale today have been canceled "due to a frozen golf course."

The FBR/Xerox Silver Pro-Am had been scheduled to tee off at 8:30 a.m., but was delayed because of frost and later canceled.

http://www.azcentral.com/business/ar...#ixzz1CrKKhwjN
    Moreover,

"We say in our platform that we believe that the right to coin money and issue money is a function of government....

Those who are opposed to this proposition tell us that the issue of paper money is a function of the bank and that the government ought to go out of the banking business. I stand with Jefferson rather than with them, and tell them, as he did, that the issue of money is a function of the government and that the banks should go out of the governing business."

William Jennings Bryan.

And on the subject of Arizona my freakn' water pipe froze. I've lived here 5 years and this is the first time that has happened. The only other time I had a frozen water pipe was several decades ago when I lived in Vermont up by the Canadian Border. Global warming my *ss!
    FRH
    If more sane people were armed the crazy ones would get off fewer shots.

Win 7 Premium SP1 / MX 15 KDE / MEPIS 11

Quote Originally Posted by Frank1946 View Post
    And on the subject of Arizona my freakn' water pipe froze. I've lived here 5 years and this is the first time that has happened. The only other time I had a frozen water pipe was several decades ago when I lived in Vermont up by the Canadian Border. Global warming my *ss!
    No no no Frank - didn't you watch the Goracle expalining this?

He said the warmer air captures more moisture and then collides with the cooler air and viola snow and winter blustery storms.

I'm left like Columbo - wondering if the cooler air has more of a part in this???

He stood there with a straight face pumping that BS......