Page 310 of 366 FirstFirst ... 210260300306307308309310311312313314320360 ... LastLast
Results 4,636 to 4,650 of 5480

Re: The Great Global Warming Swindle

Quote Originally Posted by Dutchcedar View Post
    The Swindle explained in a couple of simple graphs:

Getting colder means we're getting warmer... CO2, of course.

There's more hard data and "science" in my tax return.
    Sorry, that data in the first graph only deals with temperatures in the USA. What about global temperatures and what about ocean temperatures that have continuously been on the rise. As for the other two graphs there is no link to where they came from.

https://www.google.com/search?q=rise...vAb25Yb8gX0%3D

Nice graph here of ocean temperaters
    http://skepticalscience.com/global-w...ed-in-1998.htm
    Last edited by Clearwater; 07-28-2015 at 06:31 PM.

Venus & Mars are said to perhaps have been more Earthlike long ago. Now they're probably the result of too many "Greenhouse Gasses" and nobody around to pay "Cap and Trade" taxes so the Martian & Venutian politicians could fix everything....

Quote Originally Posted by Clearwater View Post
    Sorry, that data in the first graph only deals with temperatures in the USA. What about global temperatures and what about ocean temperatures that have continuously been on the rise.
    Oh nos!!! Its only for OUR country!!! It excludes China!!! Squirrel!!!

I'm sure you'll find similar abnormalities when comparing actual data with created data on a global scale.

As to where the graph came from... let's just say, read the article and that its a better source than your scientific Google search for "rise in global temperature graph".

And your ocean temperater graph... did you know its now 2015? C'mon, man.

I'm sure you'll find similar abnormalities when comparing actual data with created data on a global scale.

As to where the graph came from... let's just say, read the article and that its a better source than your scientific Google search for "rise in global temperature graph".

Squirrel??? Now lowered to name calling? Really???

From your link USHCN which is the USA, The United States Historical Climatology Network (USHCN)

http://cdiac.ornl.gov/epubs/ndp/ushcn/ushcn.html

On each graph in the link I provided there is a link to explain each and every graph.
    Last edited by Clearwater; 07-28-2015 at 06:55 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by SteveW View Post
    Venus & Mars are said to perhaps have been more Earthlike long ago. Now they're probably the result of too many "Greenhouse Gasses" and nobody around to pay "Cap and Trade" taxes so the Martian & Venutian politicians could fix everything....
    Colorado was once home to an inland sea, swamps, and a hot, humid climate. Now of course as everyone knows we have no ocean, tall mountains, and much cooler weather. Anyone with half a brain knows that the Earth is ALWAYS changing and that man is a puny ant that crawls across it making no difference at all. It amazes me the level of gullibility MMGW have had to reach to believe the "scientists" theories.
    The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing

Edmund Burke

RIP PCPER TLR
    7-14-19

Quote Originally Posted by kbohip View Post
    colorado was once home to an inland sea, swamps, and a hot, humid climate. Now of course as everyone knows we have no ocean, tall mountains, and much cooler weather. Anyone with half a brain knows that the earth is always changing and that man is a puny ant that crawls across it making no difference at all. It amazes me the level of gullibility mmgw have had to reach to believe the "scientists" theories.
    b i n g o

Quote Originally Posted by kbohip View Post
    Colorado was once home to an inland sea, swamps, and a hot, humid climate. Now of course as everyone knows we have no ocean, tall mountains, and much cooler weather. Anyone with half a brain knows that the Earth is ALWAYS changing and that man is a puny ant that crawls across it making no difference at all. It amazes me the level of gullibility MMGW have had to reach to believe the "scientists" theories.
    Yes indeed, it was people like the nay sayers here that scientist and engineers put man on the moon and made medical break throughts.............and much more............Bingo.......and those mountains grew like mushrooms.
    Last edited by Clearwater; 07-28-2015 at 08:43 PM.

Yes indeed, it was people like the nay sayers here that scientist and engineers put man on the moon and made medical break throughts.............and much more............Bingo.......and those mountains grew like mushrooms.
    And the EnviroNazis that have all but halted any real growth or progress for this country - blocked: power plants, expansion of the electric grid, water projects, roads, oil pipelines, drilling.....

I'm one of the Engineers that has worked in Aerospace for 25+ years and made contributions - still don't buy the CO2 MMGW crap.

Squirrel??? Now lowered to name calling? Really???

From your link USHCN which is the USA, The United States Historical Climatology Network (USHCN)

http://cdiac.ornl.gov/epubs/ndp/ushcn/ushcn.html

On each graph in the link I provided there is a link to explain each and every graph.
    Squrrel is in reference to the movie "Up" and is not name calling. Were you a hall monitor?

As to your pointing out the obvious about a graph being of the US.... what's your point? Arre you at least conceding that in the US the average temps have dropped?

Or do you stick with your global "squirrel"?

^^^^

"The most dangerous myth is the demagoguery that business can be made to pay a larger share, thus relieving the individual. Politicians preaching this are either deliberately dishonest, or economically illiterate, and either one should scare us...
    Only people pay taxes, and people pay as consumers every tax that is assessed against a business."

-The Gipper

Yeah. Hide the decline. Still, God forbid we'd have a warmer planet and learn to live with it.
    American Public Education Made Me Ignorant and MSM Keeps Me Stupid.

Squrrel is in reference to the movie "Up" and is not name calling. Were you a hall monitor?

As to your pointing out the obvious about a graph being of the US.... what's your point? Arre you at least conceding that in the US the average temps have dropped?

Or do you stick with your global "squirrel"?

No I am not conceding. None of your graph I can verify from the two sources mentioned. If you can provide the data from those two fine, let's see it. The two downloads, I would have to buy a program to open them, not going to do that, but there is one free program, those free ones tend to come with a lot of nasties that I don't care for.

GISS Surface Temperature Analysis

Annual Mean Temperature Change in the United States
    Fig D
    Annual and five-year running mean surface air temperature in the contiguous 48 United States (1.6% of the Earth's surface) relative to the 1951-1980 mean. [This is an update of Plate 6(a) in Hansen et al. (2001). The corresponding graph in Hansen et al. (1999) shows a smaller trend, since it is based on data that were not yet corrected for station moves and time-of-observation changes, see FAQ.]

Also available as PDF, or Postscript. Also available are tabular data.

http://data.giss.nasa.gov/gistemp/graphs_v3/

The US graph is the 6th group of graphs down.
    Last edited by Clearwater; 07-29-2015 at 10:40 AM.

^ Keep it going, you almost have everyone swayed. One or two more charts outta do the trick.

Quote Originally Posted by SteveW View Post
    ^ Keep it going, you almost have everyone swayed. One or two more charts outta do the trick.
    I'm waiting for the hockey schtick... warmers lived on that one for years. Now that their other graphs have been debunked, it deserves a comeback.

Your hockey stick it's a 1998 graph
    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hockey_stick_controversy

Developed by Michael E. Mann, Raymond S. Bradley and Malcolm K. Hughes
    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Malcolm_K._Hughes
    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Raymond_S._Bradley
    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Michael_E._Mann

Who don't represent NASA, USHCN, or NOAA. Clearly my own graphs that I have posted debunk these men but you are trying to say that they are representative of the global community of climate change. Yes NASA did debunk these men.

As for you graphs that show later dates, NASA debunks them all. I don't know where your graphs come from or the data that was use to make them. Yes someone hear is easily distracted as in the children's move.
    Last edited by Clearwater; 07-29-2015 at 01:49 PM.