Page 354 of 366 FirstFirst ... 254304344350351352353354355356357358364 ... LastLast
Results 5,296 to 5,310 of 5480

Re: The Great Global Warming Swindle

Uh Oh!!! ButtBoy and his SSSO aren't going to like this...

"Error in major climate study revealed – warming NOT higher than expected"

^^^ Dam that looks awfully cold. Do ya suppose Global Warming is a cooked up scam to make turds like Gore billionaires and advance the Globalist way of life cause...
    Thank A Democrat... Vote DNC

AOC... New Leader DNC ....

^^^ Could be, better consult with buttboy for that perplexing answer...

Used to be his most populating thread.

^ Yep, I do remember those days.....the great Hockey Stick rampage - buttboy offered tangible "proof" of everything up to and including the Theory of Relativity.

the closest trump's going to get.

Climate group raises money to carve Trump's face into glacier

A Finnish climate group is raising $500,000 to carve President Trump’s face into an arctic iceberg.

In an attempt to prove global warming exists, a Finnish group called Melting Ice wants to carve a 115-foot ice sculpture of Trump’s face into a glacier for an effort they call "Project Trumpmore."
    Trump has denied climate change is real in the past, saying without evidence that it was “created by and for the Chinese in order to make U.S. manufacturing noncompetitive.”

Last December, the president also tweeted during a period of cold weather that “perhaps we could use a little bit of that good old Global Warming."

In the East, it could be the COLDEST New Year’s Eve on record. Perhaps we could use a little bit of that good old Global Warming that our Country, but not other countries, was going to pay TRILLIONS OF DOLLARS to protect against. Bundle up!
    — Donald J. Trump (@realDonaldTrump) December 29, 2017

At a rally in Ohio last year, Trump talked about the possibility of being added to Mount Rushmore.
    bb

^^^ You could be the first face on Mount ButtHurt...

Quote Originally Posted by Dutchcedar View Post
    Used to be his most populating thread.
    And you call me an idiot. Love your passive aggressive trolling, insane Dutchman. Why would I waste my time pointing out all the data, how the naysayers were found to funded by big carbon?

You do realize big oil is for carbon taxes now, right? They know the impact and the impending danger and look at it as funding for green sources of energy. I swear, it’s like you don’t even care what you leave your son after you are gone. Politics trumps reason in your insane mind. Go out and rake.
    Thomas Jefferson to John Page Fairfeilds Dec: 25. 1762.
    ... But the old-fellows say we must read to gain knowledge; and gain knowledge to make us happy and be admired. Mere jargon! Is there any such thing as happiness in this world? No: And as for admiration I am sure the man who powders most, parfumes most, embroiders most, and talks most nonsense, is most admired.

Quote Originally Posted by otoc View Post
    And you call me an idiot. Love your passive aggressive trolling, insane Dutchman. Why would I waste my time pointing out all the data, how the naysayers were found to funded by big carbon?

You do realize big oil is for carbon taxes now, right? They know the impact and the impending danger and look at it as funding for green sources of energy. I swear, it’s like you don’t even care what you leave your son after you are gone. Politics trumps reason in your insane mind. Go out and rake.
    A real idiot you are.

I’m accused of not taking psychological meds I don’t need or take and the Dutchman is called insane... He’s completely lost touch... LAMO...

^^^ His latest proof of global warming is carbon tax supporters. I guess those computer models predicting doom in a decade are passe. Now proof is support of taxes.

More bullet trains!!!

^^ Bullet Trains and carbon he needs to live in Kalifornia. The high desert north of Los Angeles is being destroyed by solar farms and windmills. Many thousands of acres of pristine desert land destroyed by Moonbeam, Obambi and the global Warmists... My question is where the F*** is the environmental extremists lobby...

They’ve gone temporarily blind...

Quote Originally Posted by Dutchcedar View Post
    ^^^ His latest proof of global warming is carbon tax supporters. I guess those computer models predicting doom in a decade are passe. Now proof is support of taxes.

More bullet trains!!!
    Now you seem to playing a moron. Does that satisfy your sensitivities?

My point on big oil had nothing to do with proof. There are reems and 97% of actual scientists agree.

My point, obvious to anyone with an emotional maturity above 5, it that the funders of of the contrarians have flipped their position.
    Thomas Jefferson to John Page Fairfeilds Dec: 25. 1762.
    ... But the old-fellows say we must read to gain knowledge; and gain knowledge to make us happy and be admired. Mere jargon! Is there any such thing as happiness in this world? No: And as for admiration I am sure the man who powders most, parfumes most, embroiders most, and talks most nonsense, is most admired.

Quote Originally Posted by Stinky View Post

Now you seem to (be) playing a moron. Does that satisfy your sensitivities?

My point on big oil had nothing to do with proof. There are reems (reams) and 97% of actual scientists agree.

My point, obvious to anyone with an emotional maturity above 5, it (is) that (delete) the (delete) funders (those that fund) of (delete) of (delete) the contrarians (dbl space) have flipped their position.
    Were now off to the races on both the "Sentence Fragment" & "Littered with Typo's" stage of excitement - not often do we see the two combined into one futile post. I do like the 97% number of "Actual" scientists - a nice touch.

He's foaming at the mouth now - just a little push at this point is all it usually takes to elicit a nice dismount, followed by the declarations "I'm done with you guys" or "I'm done here"...

Go Stinky go!!!

Last edited by SteveW; 11-18-2018 at 11:25 AM.

Still hangin' on to the disproven 97% schtick.