Page 359 of 366 FirstFirst ... 259309349355356357358359360361362363 ... LastLast
Results 5,371 to 5,385 of 5480

Re: The Great Global Warming Swindle

Quote Originally Posted by Dutchcedar View Post
    ^^^ Our resident climatologist can't seem to separate weather from climate. Weather puts the snow in the Sierra and my being a lifelong ski junky, have always gone by Squaw Valley's snowpack. In the last three days they got 53" at the base. That's outside of the previous storm that dropped a similar amount. Being the young mountains they are, they're steep and narrow, meaning storms hit from the Pacific or up North and snow falls... big time. Those are weather events. A single storm can put a 10' blanket of snow on the high country. It just happened here. We're only at 4000' and got about five feet of snow over the last couple weeks. I was at Dodge Ridge yesterday and the result of two weeks of weather was eight feet of nicely groomed slopes.

And showing man-made global warming causing droughts being utter bulldung... a look at history, they aren't an SUV or later phenomenon:

Now if you really want to get into water shortages, look at the Democrats' methods of controlling the reservoirs here.

If you want to look at man's impact on droughts in California, look at how mismanaging forests reduces the Sierra's snowpack.
    Seems your state aggregate of a drought index that doesn’t show extreme weather events (my point dear friend) yet shows a remarkable drop over the last 20 years that never showed up in previous years. Try again? Perhaps without your tired partisan digs?
    Thomas Jefferson to John Page Fairfeilds Dec: 25. 1762.
    ... But the old-fellows say we must read to gain knowledge; and gain knowledge to make us happy and be admired. Mere jargon! Is there any such thing as happiness in this world? No: And as for admiration I am sure the man who powders most, parfumes most, embroiders most, and talks most nonsense, is most admired.

^^^ California has always experienced extreme weather events, Bill Nye.

Quote Originally Posted by Science Guy View Post

Seems your state aggregate of a drought index that doesn’t show extreme weather events (my point dear friend) yet shows a remarkable drop over the last 20 years that never showed up in previous years. Try again? Perhaps without your tired partisan digs?

^^^ California has always experienced extreme weather events, Bill Nye.
    That’s the most ridiculous dismount I’ve read of yours for some time. Guess you needed to jump over what I wrote. So fine, the ‘it’s always cycled’ rebuttal was was covered a while back here.
    ... But the old-fellows say we must read to gain knowledge; and gain knowledge to make us happy and be admired. Mere jargon! Is there any such thing as happiness in this world? No: And as for admiration I am sure the man who powders most, parfumes most, embroiders most, and talks most nonsense, is most admired.

^^^ You're an idiot. Find another shark to jump.

^^^ You're an idiot. Find another shark to jump.

"The most dangerous myth is the demagoguery that business can be made to pay a larger share, thus relieving the individual. Politicians preaching this are either deliberately dishonest, or economically illiterate, and either one should scare us...
    Only people pay taxes, and people pay as consumers every tax that is assessed against a business."

-The Gipper

Quote Originally Posted by Bill Nye View Post

That’s the most ridiculous dismount I’ve read of yours for some time. Guess you needed to jump over what I wrote. So fine, the ‘it’s always cycled’ rebuttal was was covered a while back here.

Dianne Feinstein scolds kids who pushed her to back Green New Deal: 'I know what I'm doing'

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/dia...-what-im-doing

Propaganda dumbdown and indoctrination from cradle to grave. By all means use kids to score political points after all adults never lie. Kids have a tendency to mimic the adults in there life... nonsense...
    Thank A Democrat... Vote DNC

AOC... New Leader DNC ....

^^^ The sunrise foundation...

We are building an army of young people to stop climate change and create millions of good jobs in the process. This dark time in America must come to an end.
    "an army of young people... " where have I heard that before...??

Useful idiots never change...
    "The most dangerous myth is the demagoguery that business can be made to pay a larger share, thus relieving the individual. Politicians preaching this are either deliberately dishonest, or economically illiterate, and either one should scare us...
    Only people pay taxes, and people pay as consumers every tax that is assessed against a business."

-The Gipper

Quote Originally Posted by AMDScooter View Post
    ^^^ The sunrise foundation...

"an army of young people... " where have I heard that before...??

Useful idiots never change...
    Sure. Whatever. Guess this group doesn't exist.
    https://studentsforlife.org/

Quote Originally Posted by otoc View Post
    Useful idiots never change.

-The Gipper

Quote Originally Posted by Boston Fudge Packers View Post

The BFP group definitely exists:

LOL.

-The Gipper

Texas grandmother rescued after posing on 'iceberg throne’ that drifted out to sea during Iceland vacation

https://www.foxnews.com/world/texas-...eland-vacation

Oh No! The global warming polar bear grandma...
    Thank A Democrat... Vote DNC

AOC... New Leader DNC ....