Page 361 of 366 FirstFirst ... 261311351357358359360361362363364365 ... LastLast
Results 5,401 to 5,415 of 5480

Re: The Great Global Warming Swindle

^^^ Next move will be the passive/aggressive victim of “Racist & Homophobic” attacks.

^^ Followed by Projectionist nonsense....

Thank A Democrat... Vote DNC

AOC... New Leader DNC ....

Quote Originally Posted by AMDScooter View Post
    We've moved on from the "I never said that" straight into the patented otoc "schultzie defense"....

Predictable as sunrise...
    I forgot all about the Shultzie days. Fun times right there.

Quote Originally Posted by tucker View Post
    ^^ Followed by Projectionist nonsense....

Spot on image.

^^^please let me know when you guys leave cartoon land and come back to reality.
    Thomas Jefferson to John Page Fairfeilds Dec: 25. 1762.
    ... But the old-fellows say we must read to gain knowledge; and gain knowledge to make us happy and be admired. Mere jargon! Is there any such thing as happiness in this world? No: And as for admiration I am sure the man who powders most, parfumes most, embroiders most, and talks most nonsense, is most admired.

Quote Originally Posted by otoc View Post
    ^^^please let me know when you guys leave cartoon land and come back to reality.
    The reality where your party missed their own show? Been there.. done that.. you seem willfully uninterested in it.
    "The most dangerous myth is the demagoguery that business can be made to pay a larger share, thus relieving the individual. Politicians preaching this are either deliberately dishonest, or economically illiterate, and either one should scare us...
    Only people pay taxes, and people pay as consumers every tax that is assessed against a business."

-The Gipper

The reality where your party missed their own show? Been there.. done that.. you seem willfully uninterested in it.
    One of a few upcoming meetings. But love how louie took advantage of not enough dems showing up.

So the GOP are still deniers...
    House Republicans managed to quash Democrats' hearing on climate change on Tuesday by outvoting the majority party at the poorly attended event, forcing it to adjourn only minutes after it began.

The hearing of the House Natural Resources panel was to be the latest to dive into climate change since Democrats took control of the House last month, bringing new attention to the issue they complained Republicans had ignored during their eight years leading the chamber. The hearing was designed to probe the "denial playbook" that Democrats say fossil fuel backers have copied from cigarette companies — the same tactics used by opioid makers and the National Football League to dispute strong scientific evidence.

But Texas Republican Rep. Louie Gohmert — a staunch conservative who has claimed warm temperatures during the Viking age disproved climate change science — took issue with notion that the topic was within the panel's jurisdiction. He quickly motioned to adjourn the hearing before the witnesses could even deliver their opening statements.

That motion quickly passed, with the four Republicans present outvoting the two Democrats in the room, including Oversight and Investigations subcommittee Chairman T.J. Cox.

"This is now the seventh oversight hearing related to climate change that the majority is holding this month, starting with a full committee hearing," Gohmert said in an opening statement before calling for adjournment.

"These matters are all clearly outside of the jurisdiction of the Committee on Natural Resources, and its subcommittee per the rules of the U.S. House of Representatives," he added.

As Republicans exited the room, Cox quickly pivoted and shifted the proceeding to a Democratic-led forum — a gathering that allows the witnesses to speak but which lacks the weight of an official committee hearing.

A Democratic committee aide said Democrats on the panel will take steps to make sure a similar action to close the hearing can't happen again, but did not offer any specifics.

Cox accused Republicans of using a "denial playbook" to try to discredit climate science. He likened the tactics to the the way he said the NFL distorted information on how repeated blows to the head caused chronic traumatic encephalopathy among football players and how pharmaceutical companies denied the addictive nature of opioids.

And he said Gohmert's move to block the hearing was an example of the "systematic denial" that the Republicans use.

"This is not the first time we've seen this playbook put to use," Cox said.

David Michaels, professor of environmental and occupational health at George Washington University, said the "disinformation campaigns" used by the fossil fuel industry, opioid makers and the National Football League all drew from the tactics employed by cigarette makers.

"Each of these cases is a variation on the playbook perfected by the tobacco industry starting in the 1950s and continuing for decades," he said.
    K now, your turn. You think louie is the brightest light on the christmas tree? I gave 2 links of louie quotes on 2 subjects, and now one where he states vikings disprove the climate change theory.

No, I didn't miss the fact that all the responses ignored what louie said and bashed me instead.
    ... But the old-fellows say we must read to gain knowledge; and gain knowledge to make us happy and be admired. Mere jargon! Is there any such thing as happiness in this world? No: And as for admiration I am sure the man who powders most, parfumes most, embroiders most, and talks most nonsense, is most admired.

One of a few upcoming meetings. But love how louie took advantage of not enough dems showing up.

K now, your turn. You think louie is the brightest light on the christmas tree? I gave 2 links of louie quotes on 2 subjects, and now one where he states vikings disprove the climate change theory.

No, I didn't miss the fact that all the responses ignored what louie said and bashed me instead.
    Predictable as sunrise. Your response to your party missing their own kabuki is to attack repuggies and demand I respond to your attack.

Idiot.
    "The most dangerous myth is the demagoguery that business can be made to pay a larger share, thus relieving the individual. Politicians preaching this are either deliberately dishonest, or economically illiterate, and either one should scare us...
    Only people pay taxes, and people pay as consumers every tax that is assessed against a business."

-The Gipper

Doubling down on your shoot the messenger schtick.

Call the wahmbulance 'cause nobody bites.

Quote Originally Posted by Triumph the 'comic' insult dog View Post
    Doubling down on your shoot the messenger schtick.

Call the wahmbulance 'cause nobody bites.
    Sure, triumph. Not one of your better ones, but as always it ignores any point I've made and goes for the imaginary thoughts rattling around in your head.

Predictable as sunrise. Your response to your party missing their own kabuki is to attack repuggies and demand I respond to your attack.

Idiot.
    Welcome back. What's predictable is your pitiful avoidance to what's been posted. Glad you like louie and think he's a rocket, er, climate scientist of the vikings!

Welcome back. What's predictable is your pitiful avoidance to what's been posted. Glad you like louie and think he's a rocket, er, climate scientist of the vikings!
    Back to floggin the usual target..

Predictable... idiot.

-The Gipper

Sure, triumph. Not one of your better ones, but as always it ignores any point I've made and goes for the imaginary thoughts rattling around in your head.
    Your point was to shoot the messenger and that was addressed. You're much more transparent than you might think.

Wahbulance is on the way.

Quote Originally Posted by Dutchcedar View Post
    Your point was to shoot the messenger and that was addressed. You're much more transparent than you might think.

Wahbulance is on the way.
    Already addressed. Have fun with the constant diversions devoid of how you guys tried to ride the Wahbulance all over me.

Gasbag? I see you’re projecting again.

I don’t need to do anything to this messenger. He does fine on his own.

https://www.houstonpress.com/news/th...lieves-6740337

https://www.google.com/amp/s/hornet....e-gohmert/amp/

I see you guys are still trying to shoot me with fake news. Ahem, Prius.

Projectx2, lol.
    Have a nice one.

Quote Originally Posted by Dismount Boy View Post

Already addressed. Have fun with the constant diversions devoid of how you guys tried to ride the Wahbulance all over me.

Have a nice one.