Page 1 of 48 1234511 ... LastLast

Another candidate for the wood chipper..

I hope this creep gets his in slow time..
    http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20070315/...iL4F.CpJLMWM0F

INDIANAPOLIS - A man stabbed his 11-month-old son in the back, threw the boy out the car window with the kitchen knife stuck in his back and then drove away, police said Thursday. His 5-year-old son managed to escape unharmed.
    For what reason would this SOB do something like this horrible ?
    Last edited by no2guncntrl; 03-15-2007 at 06:16 PM.

Re: Another candidate for the wood chipper..

What the hell?
    Promote then, as an object of primary importance, institutions for the general diffusion of knowledge. In proportion as the structure of a government gives force to public opinion, it is essential that public opinion should be enlightened.

Saw that this morning. God almighty.

And with every story like this...there was another kid found dead this afternoon...right where the suspects said theyd find the body...I ask myself:
    What do we so here? Just lock up the perps and toss away the key [at our expense] or do we simply enact some tough automatic penalties?
    Harm a kid and you die?
    Bad enough when parents lose kids to things like car/other accidents...to some horrible disease.
    No parent....nobody[in their right mind] ever gets by something like this. [kid gets murdered/or almost murdered]

Do these nuts reason somehow that "nothing will really happen to me" "Ill just sit in jail forever?"
    And if they are incapable of reason? What is the point in keeping them alive?

We seem to have forgotten the victim. We get so wrapped up in defending some waste of skin....his "rights" etc that we have lost site these people are like vermin. Just get rid of them.
    Last edited by jimzinsocal; 03-15-2007 at 06:29 PM.

Prison shouldn't have cable television or many of the amenities it has. Likewise it shouldn't be used to incarcerate people for simply using drugs. Leave it for the real crimes, like rape and murder.
    Promote then, as an object of primary importance, institutions for the general diffusion of knowledge. In proportion as the structure of a government gives force to public opinion, it is essential that public opinion should be enlightened.

Agree.
    With these child murders? I just cant find a resolve in my head.
    Its a conflict.

Something else this country desperately needs, is adoption reform. The problems with adoption effect every level of the family. Many families, and many individuals, simply do not want the natural results of their sexual acts. Others do not deserve their children, based on the way they treat them. The courts often leave such children to their abusive parents, because the sad fact is an abusive parent, even a potential murderous parent, is a better parent than the State. Conversely, potential adopters need to jump though hoops, often for years, merely to risk having their children stripped from them years later.

A good adoption system would give 'unwanted' children a home, give parents an option other than killing their unwanted children (be it abortion or other), give judges an option other than leaving kids in a bad home, and encourage more adopters to find safe and legal children.

Quote Originally Posted by jimzinsocal View Post
    Agree.
    Its a conflict.
    dip him in brown gravy and put him in a room with a wolverine thats high on angel dust

Here is the other case I mentioned. Jeez.

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,259005,00.html

Quote Originally Posted by Orangutan View Post
    Prison shouldn't have cable television or many of the amenities it has. Likewise it shouldn't be used to incarcerate people for simply using drugs. Leave it for the real crimes, like rape and murder.
    Dagnabbit, I couldn't agree more.

But this guy definately needs to be thrown in the chipper.

I was up late last night and watched this bit on "Cops"... a nine year old girl was playing in front of her house, got hit in the crossfire of a couple street goofs... one hit her with a bullet, with an AK47... Dad comes home from work, sees the place surrounded by cops... hears the news... she's dead... you could tell, even though he hid his face on a telephone pole, that his life wasn't ever gonna be good and sweet again. His words, "She ain't never done nothin' to hurt nobody".

Im convinced Dutch. No way can a parent cope with that sort of thing.
    Sadly we seem to worry more about how the idiot that commits the crime "copes" than the ruined family.

I should worry that a lethal injection may cause a "boo boo" and may hurt?
    Gimme a break.

I think all of us in here agree that this guy committed a heinous crime... what should we argue over?

I realize its probably not consistent with US laws but this guy needs either life in the slammer or death penalty just as punishment for how he's treated his family, as you can see this is not the only violent act he's committed, just the worst one.
    Last edited by JungleMan; 03-15-2007 at 08:38 PM.
    PORTABLE: Intel Core 2 Duo P8600 2.4GHz | 4GB PC6400 DDR2 | 160GB 7200rpm HDD | ATI Mobility Radeon HD 4570 | 8x DVD±RW/Blu-Ray | 15.6" UltraSharp TrueLife display

Quote Originally Posted by jimzinsocal View Post
    Agree.
    Its a conflict.
    It's no conflict to me. If a dog mauled a child to death we'd euthanize that dog immediately. However, we rationalize in our mind that no matter how horrible the monster is, if it takes human form then we must keep it alive at all costs. I say we treat scum that behaves like a wild animal like we treat any other wild animal!
    Last edited by 'K-; 03-16-2007 at 12:38 AM.

But I am conflicted. I may feel one way...but like many folks? Ive "learned" another. Weve had a good twenty years of the sales pitch that the criminal must be "protected"

^^^ Yep, we've been well indoctrinated. But as I get older, that indoctrination is wearing off. I would have argued with K some years ago, but not anymore... I don't want to understand what motivates someone to abuse a child, I really don't care... chip 'em up.

I watched a bit on that puke that killed Jessica the other day... the dude that doodles in the courtroom... I'm wonderin' who gave the puke a pencil and why he wasn't in an orange jumpsuit and shackles. Why does he get the luxury of sitting in a nice chair in an expensive and well appointed courtroom? He belongs in a ditch somewhere. Instead, we have talented and intelligent people spending thousands of hours deciding and preparing things for his future.

Hey, I know there are good reasons, they just get tiring and taxing after awhile.

Its kinda like Rosie shrieking for KSM... wasted air.