Page 23 of 51 FirstFirst ... 1319202122232425262733 ... LastLast

Re: Another candidate for the wood chipper..

Quote Originally Posted by jimzinsocal View Post
    Well? Maybe the NJ Governors Office is full of bedwetters afraid to
    make the last moments of this guy's life a living hell...but Im not.

Presto Chango!! Man becomes chipso!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-LvSIXWQr1c
    Why is it that only prison inmates seem to have the appropriate attitude as to how child molesters should be treated?
    "The most dangerous myth is the demagoguery that business can be made to pay a larger share, thus relieving the individual. Politicians preaching this are either deliberately dishonest, or economically illiterate, and either one should scare us...
    Only people pay taxes, and people pay as consumers every tax that is assessed against a business."

-The Gipper

See? With a horrible case like this? I can understand the family wanting some sense of closure.
    And a reality is that the death penalty sometimes helps with that closure.

Yes. I understand the arguements "but killing this guy wont bring back the little girl"

Well? Explain that to the family that will never be the same.

See? With a horrible case like this? I can understand the family wanting some sense of closure.
    And a reality is that the death penalty sometimes helps with that closure.

Yes. I understand the arguements "but killing this guy wont bring back the little girl"

Well? Explain that to the family that will never be the same.
    ^^^ I have serious issues with the:

"but killing this guy wont bring back the little girl"

crowd. Killing him will not bring her back.. neither will letting him live. She deserved to live.. he does not. Let's fix that ASAP.
    "The most dangerous myth is the demagoguery that business can be made to pay a larger share, thus relieving the individual. Politicians preaching this are either deliberately dishonest, or economically illiterate, and either one should scare us...
    Only people pay taxes, and people pay as consumers every tax that is assessed against a business."

-The Gipper

Not so fast there...not so fast. Maybe I have other ideas for the woman

Eugene Volokh, December 19, 2007 at 1:16pm] Trackbacks Woman Convicted of Murder, Sentenced by Jury to Probation and a $10,000 Fine: The Brownsville Herald reports:
    It took jurors two days to deliver their guilty verdict and another three days to sentence [Traci] Rhode to 10 years supervised release. Judge Ben Euresti tacked on a $10,000 fine to her punishment and she was released from the Carrizalez-Rucker Detention Center within a few hours.
    “(They waited) for two days before they came out with their guilty verdict because they were not su,” [Rhode's lawyer Ernesto] Gamez suspects .....
    She has maintained her innocence throughout the trial, claiming Scott Rhode shot himself in their bedroom while she showered after a morning walk.
    The prosecutors counter that Traci awoke at about 5 a.m. on Oct. 15, 2003, and shot her husband with a .45-caliber handgun while he slept.
    She went jogging around their Briarwick Subdivision neighborhood then took a bath before calling police to report the shooting, they argued....
    Prosecutors alleged that Traci killed so that she could collect her husband’s life insurance policy and continue an affair with a co-worker.
    She is the beneficiary of a $600,000 life and accidental death policy for Scott. It was not clear Thursday who would receive those benefits now that she’s been convicted in his death.
    “That’s a civil issue that I’m not involved with,” Gamez said. “The monies will probably go to the children, and rightfully so.” ...
    A new law passed by the Texas Legislature and effective since Sept. 1 prohibits murderers from receiving community supervised release. The law only applies to cases that take place after the effective date....
    This is pretty puzzling to me; the jury convicted, which means they didn't buy the defense's "husband shot himself" theory. But if the wife deliberately killed him, what's the basis for the probation sentence for a deliberate murderer? Is there some factual twist that I'm not aware of (and that my quick searches haven't uncovered for me)? Is the suspicion that this is some odd compromise verdict, with the jury not being sure whether there was reasonable doubt, and deciding to convict but free instead of convicting and imprisoning or acquitting?
    Note, incidentally, that Texas is one of several states (about five, I think) that provides for jury sentencing as at least an option in noncapital cases. In most states, sentencing in noncapital cases is done by the judge.

I nominate this scumbag:

A man has been jailed for blocking the path of an ambulance carrying a dying heart attack victim to hospital.

Michael Boyd, 22, stood in front of the vehicle and drunkenly abused paramedics in Ashton-in-Makerfield on 19 July.

The crew were treating Norman Bell, 84, of Newton-le-Willows, Merseyside, after he collapsed at a bowling club. He later died in hospital.
    http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/england/m...er/7153867.stm

guys, we may have to rethink this whole woodchipper thing, apparently it's not 100% effective anymore...

http://thatvideosite.com/video/2824

tough little guy.
    TForce TF8200 A2+
    Athlon X2 4850e 45w
    G.Skill 4GB PC2 8000
    74GB Raptor / 640GB WD
    Evga 512MB 9800GT
    My HEAT

I got one that's personal.

Dad not guilty in girl's death

While the family of a Jackson man acquitted of murder celebrated, the family of the slain girl's mom sobbed.

"They are in pain. We are in pain," said Nancy Brower, the mother of Paul Brower, 26, who Tuesday was found not guilty of suffocating to death Victoria Brower, 3. "We are all outraged by this."

After a four-day trial and about 13 hours of deliberation, 12 jurors acquitted Brower on charges of first-degree murder, felony murder and first-degree child abuse.
    Excused juror's view differed
    Had Dave McFarland been selected to help decide the fate of a man accused of killing his 3-year-old daughter, a murder trial's outcome may have been different.

``I was convinced he was guilty,'' said McFarland of Blackman Township, an alternate who was one of 14 jurors in Paul Brower's trial before he was excused.

He and one other juror were randomly eliminated after closing arguments last week. Twelve jurors participated in deliberations and the verdict.
    My wife sat in on the entire trial. She drove the step-mother (married to the murderer) to court every day. People in Jackson been watching too much CSI. He did it, there's just no way to prove it with sperm and a black-light.
    Nuke em'.

Quote Originally Posted by cwolv View Post
    guys, we may have to rethink this whole woodchipper thing, apparently it's not 100% effective anymore....
    Wrong answer. Apparently it is more effective than we had hoped for. See, with the ability for people to survive but become crippled needing surgery just adds to the benefit of the ripper. What we can do now is put worthy candidates through the chipper multiple times secure in the knowledge that they will feel the pain of the ripper over and over again.

Chip early, chip often!

Well some express service for the guy driving the wrong way.

http://www.clickondetroit.com/news/14949997/detail.html

The driver of the truck, Michael Gagnon, 24, of Adrian, was taken to a hospital, but his injuries did not appear to be as serious, Santiago said.Police said Gagnon had a blood alcohol level of 0.254, more than three times the legal limit of 0.08 percent.Police said Gagnon had been drinking in a bar in Oregon, left the bar, and then bought food at a Taco Bell.The restaurant notified police that an intoxicated driver was at their restaurant. By the time police arrived, Gagnon had driven the pickup onto I-280, officers said.

Well some express service for the guy driving the wrong way.

http://www.clickondetroit.com/news/14949997/detail.html

The driver of the truck, Michael Gagnon, 24, of Adrian, was taken to a hospital, but his injuries did not appear to be as serious, Santiago said.Police said Gagnon had a blood alcohol level of 0.254, more than three times the legal limit of 0.08 percent.Police said Gagnon had been drinking in a bar in Oregon, left the bar, and then bought food at a Taco Bell.The restaurant notified police that an intoxicated driver was at their restaurant. By the time police arrived, Gagnon had driven the pickup onto I-280, officers said.
    You know what really pisses me off about these kinds of stories? The butthole that causes the accident always walks away without even so much as a scratch or a hair out of place.

Dowse him with alchohol (preferrably 160 proof) and then feed him to the chipper!

Maybe we can do a year end special later. I think the 34 year old "boyfriend" neeeds to go as well

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,319062,00.html

This nitwit. Im tired of newsites being cluttered with her foolish saga.

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,320486,00.html

This nitwit. Im tired of newsites being cluttered with her foolish saga.

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,320486,00.html
    Ha, I had a feeling that was about Britney.

At least pop & rock 'stars' in the past used to kill themselves properly. Now they just alternate rehab, a few days in jail and annoying the public.

Britney, Amy Winehouse, Pete Docherty. You know who you are.

http://www.cnn.com/2008/CRIME/01/06/....ap/index.html

A man killed his girlfriend, then filleted and cooked parts of her body before calling police to tell them what he was doing, authorities said Sunday...
    Promote then, as an object of primary importance, institutions for the general diffusion of knowledge. In proportion as the structure of a government gives force to public opinion, it is essential that public opinion should be enlightened.

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,320325,00.html

Authorities announced a $10,000 reward Friday for information leading to the arrest and indictment of a father accused of shooting his teen daughters and leaving them to die in a taxi.
    The story according to my parents: 1) the guy murdered them to preserve his family's honor, 2) he's holed up in a local mosque that is protecting him, 3) Fox News apparently had some dipshit on the other day pointing to this case as evidence of the Muslim Brotherhood's efforts to subvert and take over the United States.
    Last edited by Orangutan; 01-07-2008 at 01:02 PM.
    Promote then, as an object of primary importance, institutions for the general diffusion of knowledge. In proportion as the structure of a government gives force to public opinion, it is essential that public opinion should be enlightened.