WTF is up with ARod?

The dude's been responding like a champ..he's on fire and just smacked 2 against the Sux. Let's see how he does if the Yanks make it to the postseason.

Damn man that's beyond "En Fuego" he's got 13 HRs now.

You eat beaver?
    May I ask where you live that beaver is eaten?
    Originally posted by POCI

Re: WTF is up with ARod?

I not sure if that is good or bad , if bad I think you should pop a cap in him with that canon in the pic.
    don't let him disrespect you man
    take him out !!!

just joshin
    "Five senses; an incurably abstract intellect;
    a haphazardly selective memory;
    a set of preconceptions and assumptions
    so numerous that I can never examine more
    than a minority of them-never become conscious
    of them all.
    How much of total reality can such an apparatus let through?"

He is on pace to hit what, like 100 HR's?

Good for Arod, great player wrong team.

And they still lost!!!! LOL
    Gigabyte 890XA UD3, Phenom II X6 1090T,4Ghz 2600nb w/Corsair H50, 2x2GB and 2x4GB GSKILL FLARE 1800Mhz DDR3, PNY GTX570, OCZ Vertex Turbo 60GB SSD, Intel X25 80GB SSD, Klipsch ProMedia 4.1, ASUS DVDRW, Corsair Obsidian 800D, Corsair 650W Professional series, Hanspree 26" widescreen, Cyborg R.A.T 5/Cyborg Gaming keyboard, Win7 64 Ultimate

Quote Originally Posted by AMD Fanatic View Post
    Good for Arod, great player wrong team.

And they still lost!!!! LOL
    Well, he hasn't been that great the last 2 years. You're right wrong team the Yanks deserve better.

You eat beaver?

Quote Originally Posted by COMPn00b09 View Post
    He is on pace to hit what, like 100 HR's?
    He might hit 60 this year and try to get a fatter paycheck by going somewhere else.

You eat beaver?

Quote Originally Posted by StanRoman View Post
    Well, he hasn't been that great the last 2 years. You're right wrong team the Yanks deserve better.
    Ya but Ortiz isn't swingin the NY way.
    Gigabyte 890XA UD3, Phenom II X6 1090T,4Ghz 2600nb w/Corsair H50, 2x2GB and 2x4GB GSKILL FLARE 1800Mhz DDR3, PNY GTX570, OCZ Vertex Turbo 60GB SSD, Intel X25 80GB SSD, Klipsch ProMedia 4.1, ASUS DVDRW, Corsair Obsidian 800D, Corsair 650W Professional series, Hanspree 26" widescreen, Cyborg R.A.T 5/Cyborg Gaming keyboard, Win7 64 Ultimate

Quote Originally Posted by StanRoman View Post
    Well, he hasn't been that great the last 2 years.
    I don't understand why people constantly say this. In '05 he hit 48 hr's, 130 rbi's 20 sb's and hit .321. Then in '06 he had an "off" year and only hit 35 hr's, 121 rbi's, 15 sb's and hit .290. Not many players have those kinds of numbers. Why do people expect him to hit 100 hr's 400 rbi's and bat .500?

Note: I don't really like him, and I definitely don't like the Yankees, but I mean, come on, the numbers don't lie.

His regular season numbers have been great but Post season is a different story and terrible at best.

Arod will be with the Red Sox next season. He wanted to be with the Sox in a BAD way when he was with Texas, in fact the deal was done. But the players assocation stepped in and disallowed the deal, saying he could not take a pay cut. Then the Yankees came in and made the deal with Texas. He can get out of his contract at the end of his season, and look for him to do so.
    The Sox are a natural fit. Manny has only 2 years left on his deal, and Mike Lowell's contract is up after this season. So there is a perfect third base opening for Arod.
    Oh yeah, and the Yankees Suck!

His regular season numbers have been great but Post season is a different story and terrible at best.

Exactly, and that's the measure of greatness in New York. Look at Jeter, no one's going to remember him first for being a gold glover and a batting champ. The first thing that'll come to mind is what he did in the postseason. His HRs and RBIs are never jump off the page great, good numbers for where he hits in the order and the type of hitter he is, but not great on an absolute scale. But he does it time and time again in the postseason.
    My Heatware

"As democracy is perfected, the office of President represents, more and more closely, the inner soul of the people. On some great and glorious day the plain folks of the land will reach their heart's desire at last and the White House will be adorned by a downright moron."

H.L. Mencken, The Baltimore Evening Sun, July 26, 1920

Quote Originally Posted by John C View Post
    Oh yeah, and the Yankees Suck!
    WORD!!

The funnest team to watch lose in any sport.

Quote Originally Posted by JasonG06 View Post
    Exactly, and that's the measure of greatness in New York.
    I guess I should have realized this, but seeing as the Tigers only made the post season once in the last 10 years, I guess I didn't think of it.

Thank you!

Is not about stats or how you do in regular season..is what you accomplish in the post season that determines a real champion and one that's worth what ARod makes. Like a Jeter..when has he come up short in the post season? Never.

You eat beaver?

WORD!!

The funnest team to watch lose in any sport.
    Easy..easy!

You eat beaver?