Page 11 of 124 FirstFirst ... 7891011121314152161111 ... LastLast

Re: The Senate's "Grand Bargain" [Immigration Debate]

Quote Originally Posted by AMDScooter View Post
    Now Im totally disillusioned. I am so let down.
    Musicians use drugs
    The New York Times has a political agenda.

Im amazed everyday.

^^^Shhhh... don't say that too loudly... some here still swear there is NO bias.
    "The most dangerous myth is the demagoguery that business can be made to pay a larger share, thus relieving the individual. Politicians preaching this are either deliberately dishonest, or economically illiterate, and either one should scare us...
    Only people pay taxes, and people pay as consumers every tax that is assessed against a business."

-The Gipper

I hadn't realized I had spelled bargain incorrectly. Sorry bout that..
    Here's what I and a lot of people here in Ca have been doing. We
    are using the enemy's own resources to let Feinstein know how we
    feel about this terrible immigration bill..It works, and works good ! >
    From THR.

Can you believe this???

I found these phone @'s here, courtesy of the illegal immigrant lobby.

Here's what you do, and here's where I found it.
    http://www.freerepublic.com/focus/f-news/1839080/posts

800-882-2005

This will get you directly to your senator unlike the #'s available to the US Citizen.

Press 1 when you hear a Spanish message, then Press 1 again to be transferred to your senior senator's office

Press 2 when you hear a Spanish message, and you'll be transferred to your junior senator's office.

You get through immediately and the call is paid for by the enemy!

One caveat - if you're from Ohio, the #2 doesn't work for Sen. Sherrod Brown, use the United Farm Workers # instead.

United Farm Workers (free route to your Senator) - 800-417-7666
    Like I said it works great and at no cost to you. I simply told the aide that
    I oppose ANY amnesty for self serving illegal aliens. I believe it works
    for those Senator/Senator in other state as well.
    Last edited by no2guncntrl; 05-25-2007 at 03:38 PM.

Fluff n Stuff is offline ♫♪♫♪♪♫♪♫♫♪♫♪♪♫♪♫♪♪

^^^^ Hahahaha.... I like that. Paid for by Tax Dollars, so why not use it 'nStuff.

(The title thing was no big deal, it's just squeaky chalk on the chalkboard, you know? Not important, but after a while... ...thanks for the fix, Jim! )

^^ Yea it can irritate a person. I try pretty hard to get spelling correct. I don't see
    things as well as I used to and sometimes completely leave a word out or something
    worded incorrectly, etc. It can get on a ones nerves..much like this.
    See how long you can keep the red square floating. >

Escapa

Last edited by jimzinsocal; 05-26-2007 at 11:03 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by jimzinsocal View Post
    Yeah, but it gave me this cool cartoon...

You know Fluff. The race card. Why bother?

Its not about race for me. Its about law and how government has turned its collective backs on law.
    And now we should take their word?
    Not so fast. Not so fast.

Heck, most Republicans have no problem at all with the Mexicans, although it IS fun to tease those activists...

It's the guys from Nations that are acting to destroy America. Nations that have declared us the Great Evil in the world... and who have sent their agents over here to cause problems.

I figure half of 'em are going 'native' as soon as they get here, but still, some are going to cause problems, and they only have to get 'lucky' once. But in Linda Chavez' opinion, a desire to prevent mass murder can ONLY be explained by a disgust at a skin pigment. In some ways I feel sorry for folks like her... they either understand that they are lying pathetically, or they believe that worldview. How they get out of bed in the morning thinking that way is beyond me.

Bingo.^^

I like the way she says their hard working ethics can only enrich us.Yeah to the tune of 1.2 million per family it will cost in social services till they retire and bankrupt the social security admin. at a cost of 3.2 Trillion dollars.Thats just for the 12 million they admit to,not the 20 million there probably is.Love the multi family reference too.Ranchero music blasting at 7 am on my only day off to sleep in,doesnt make me too receptive to cultural differences.As my neighbor said after blaring music till 1 am,I called the police at midnight,
    how can they think thats alright to do?You complain about the loud music youre racist? I dont blast my Zeppelin or Pink floyd,though i surely could at higher watts than they can.I could break out the Marshalls and give them some awesome blues at 500 watts per amp.Unfortunately for them thinking the gringos dont understand their bastardized spanish is not quite true.When I returned their racist comments in fluent Castillan they were quite unnerved.Probably thinking back to all the comments Ive heard over the wall.Theyre generally stupid too,as the 2 at work are.they know full well i understand every word they say,yet they cant remember from one day to the next.The slow realization that creeps over their face as they realize what they said will be common knowledge in the shop is hysterical.This is the first shop ive worked in that hired mexicans,and believe me after 2 years of their incompetence at simple things like changing oil or brakes,which peoples lives can depend on,Im done with them.Thankfully so is the owner.The racist La Raza crap that spews from their mouth is ridiculous since the reason theyre being ostracised is we're all tired of customers screaming every time they screw up a car.Our first customer compaint to the AAA was because of them,surprising it took this long.After 2 years of soothing customers down repairing their screwups,definitely surprised we still have a 99% customer rating with AAA.
    asrock x370 taichi,16g gskill flarex3200 wd250mu 3wdblack 1 tera
    Asrock 990FX FX8120 8G Gskill 2133 2x WD2T 6.0 pc p+c 950w
    Asrock 890FX 1090t 2x4 Gskill 1866 RipJaw WD 1T 6.0 mushkin 850w
    DFI 790FXB M3H5 PII 965 8 Gskill RipJaw 1866 WD1T 6.0 ocz 750 w
    DFI 790FXB M3H5 PII 965 2x4 Gskill Rip Jaw 1600 Ocz evo720
    DFI 790FXB M2RSH PII 955 2x1Gskill 1600 Saph 4670 Ocz Evo 720W
    DFI 790FXM2RS PII 720 2x1gig Gskill 1600 Sapphire HD3400
    DFI Lp ultra D SLI Opti 148@300x10 @33c 1 gig Crucial ballistix 4000

New Definition

Tone Deaf=
    [Orin Kerr, May 29, 2007 at 4:28pm] Trackbacks
    President Bush on Critics of Immigration Bill: From a Presidential address this morning in Georgia, with italics added:
    Those determined to find fault with this [immigration] bill will always be able to look at a narrow slice of it and find something they don't like. If you want to kill the bill, if you don't want to do what's right for America, you can pick one little aspect out of it, you can use it to frighten people.

Not the end of the world, But they sell pictures of it

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/11964275/

Town creates sanctuary for illegal immigrants
    California town changes laws to alleviate discrimination & intimidation

Maywood, California is a small community just south of Los Angeles. More than a third of Maywood's population lives in the U.S. illegally.

When a local traffic division was accused of giving too many tickets to illegal aliens, the city council simply eliminated the traffic division. The same with drunk driving checkpoints and other law enforcement practices. As a result, some are calling Maywood a sanctuary city, a place where it’s not illegal to be illegal.
    The Heat 99-0-0

Trading Post Rules

Sound Familiar? "If we quit Vietnam," President Lyndon Johnson warned, "tomorrow we'll be fighting in Hawaii, and next week we'll have to fight in San Francisco."

Quote Originally Posted by Soundforbjt View Post
    http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/11964275/

Town creates sanctuary for illegal immigrants
    California town changes laws to alleviate discrimination & intimidation
    ^^eliminated the traffic division
    eliminated the traffic division

How about eliminate the town?

Quote Originally Posted by jimzinsocal View Post
    ^^eliminated the traffic division

How about eliminate the town?
    Sweet... lets all head on over and park on the sidewalks!
    "The most dangerous myth is the demagoguery that business can be made to pay a larger share, thus relieving the individual. Politicians preaching this are either deliberately dishonest, or economically illiterate, and either one should scare us...
    Only people pay taxes, and people pay as consumers every tax that is assessed against a business."

-The Gipper