Page 118 of 119 FirstFirst ... 1868108114115116117118119 LastLast
Results 1,756 to 1,770 of 1784

Re: The Senate's "Grand Bargain" [Immigration Debate]

New faces and old faces of the Democratic Party....

Old Faces

New Faces

Yuck!
    Thank A Democrat... Vote DNC

AOC... New Leader DNC ....

Priceless...

Once again PDJT breaks one off.
    "Walk Heavy, Stand Tall, Carry a Big Stick"
    Daily Driver - ASUS Z170-AR i7 6700, 16G RAM - Liquid Cooled
    Print/File Server - ASUS A7V880 XP-3200 Barton
    Quote Originally Posted by Dutchcedar View Post
    "More worthless commentary from the word salad king and wannabe hall monitor who lies about his own posts..."
    Quote Originally Posted by Stinky View Post
    Taint +3
    Quote Originally Posted by Blinky View Post
    MIA

Quote Originally Posted by SteveW View Post
    Priceless...

Once again PDJT breaks one off.
    He baits them and suckers them in... Victims of their own hypocracy ... Classic...

Cher questions Los Angeles' ability to ‘take care of its own’ amid immigration debate

https://www.foxnews.com/entertainmen...are-of-its-own

As screwy as Cher is she’s right this time. The major cities in Kalifornia are a major disaster area. Some choose the homeless life others are forced there. Meanwhile illegals are treated better than the homeless citizens... Go figure that one out...

Most illegal immigrants in US receive government benefits, costing taxpayers billions: experts

https://www.foxnews.com/us/the-cost-...illions-a-year

But the democrats say they’re hard working people looking for a better life. Yep not so hard working people looking for a free life at your expense... uncontrolled illegal immigration and migration is just a radical left attempt to change the demographics and legalized voting rights for illegals. In other words they are selling the American people down river for what will eventually be dirt poor poverty.

Quote Originally Posted by tucker View Post
    Most illegal immigrants in US receive government benefits, costing taxpayers billions: experts

https://www.foxnews.com/us/the-cost-...illions-a-year

"We're talking about billions of dollars in taxpayer benefits over the next few years," said Dan Stein, director of the right-leaning think tank, Federation for American Immigration Reform. "The payout for the taxpayer is enormous and income to the Treasury is miniscule."

A FAIR study in 2017 found illegal immigrants are a net consumer of taxpayer benefits worth more than $100 billion a year, not including the cost of enforcing the border.

But the democrats say they’re hard working people looking for a better life. Yep not so hard working people looking for a free life at your expense... uncontrolled illegal immigration and migration is just a radical left attempt to change the demographics and legalized voting rights for illegals. In other words they are selling the American people down river for what will eventually be dirt poor poverty.
    FAIR’s “Fiscal Burden of Illegal Immigration” Study Is Fatally Flawed

The Federation for American Immigration Reform (FAIR) is devoted to reducing legal and illegal immigration. Its recent report, “The Fiscal Burden of Illegal Immigration on United States Taxpayers (2017)” by Matthew O’Brien, Spencer Raley, and Jack Martin, estimates that the net fiscal costs of illegal immigration to U.S. taxpayers is $116 billion. FAIR’s report reaches that conclusion by vastly overstating the costs of illegal immigration, undercounting the tax revenue they generate, inflating the number of illegal immigrants, counting millions of U.S. citizens as illegal immigrants, and by concocting a method of estimating the fiscal costs that is rejected by all economists who work on this subject.
    Federation for American Immigration Reform

FAIR leaders have ties to white supremacist groups and eugenicists and have made many racist statements. Its advertisements have been rejected because of racist content. FAIR’s founder, John Tanton, has expressed his wish that America remain a majority-white population: a goal to be achieved, presumably, by limiting the number of nonwhites who enter the country. One of the group’s main goals is upending the Immigration and Nationality Act of 1965, which ended a decades-long, racist quota system that limited immigration mostly to northern Europeans. FAIR President Dan Stein has called the Act a “mistake.”
    Mainstreaming Hate: The Anti-Immigrant Movement in the U.S.

While the majority of the extreme anti-immigrant sentiment in the U.S. emanates from fringe groups like white supremacists and other nativists, there are a number of well-established anti-immigrant groups such as Federation for American Immigration Reform (FAIR), Center for Immigration Studies (CIS), NumbersUSA and The Remembrance Project which have secured a foothold in mainstream politics, and their members play a major role in promoting divisive, dangerous rhetoric and views that demonize immigrants. A number of these groups have attempted to position themselves as legitimate advocates against “illegal immigration” while using stereotypes, conspiracy theories and outright bigotry to disparage immigrants and hold them responsible for a number of societal ills. A decade ago, most of this bigotry was directed primarily at Latino immigrants, but today, Muslim and Haitian immigrants, among others, are also targeted.
    bb

"white supremacist groups and eugenicists and have made many racist statements..."

Is that the result of your daily "white supremacist" Google search?

Do you really believe that? Because most of them come to this country with no skills they’re willing take half the pay a citizen gets. They work under the table for cash therefore they pay no taxes or social security. Employers teach them to do one thing usually menial. If you don’t think they get government handouts you need your head examined. In California they monopolize the home building industry, they monopolize every unskilled job and some skilled jobs.

CATO, SPLC and ADL all radical organizations.

Bleeding heart nonsense...

"FAIR leaders have ties to white supremacist groups and eugenicists and have made many racist statements. Its advertisements have been rejected because of racist content. FAIR’s founder, John Tanton, has expressed his wish that America remain a majority-white population: a goal to be achieved, presumably, by limiting the number of nonwhites who enter the country."

I realize this could come as a shock, but until now I've never heard of FAIR. Is it even real?

"More worthless commentary from the word salad king and wannabe hall monitor who lies about his own posts..."
    Taint +3
    MIA

Buttboy Bob-Muslim Supremacist
    The whole aim of practical politics is to keep the populace alarmed (and hence clamorous to be led to safety) by menacing it with an endless series of hobgoblins, all of them imaginary.

H. L. Mencken

I see the responses do nothing to rebut your words except to rebut you. How surprising, it reminds me of a poem.
    George Carlin
    Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.

Thomas Jefferson to John Page Fairfeilds Dec: 25. 1762.
    ... But the old-fellows say we must read to gain knowledge; and gain knowledge to make us happy and be admired. Mere jargon! Is there any such thing as happiness in this world? No: And as for admiration I am sure the man who powders most, parfumes most, embroiders most, and talks most nonsense, is most admired.

Quote Originally Posted by Marty View Post
    I see the responses do nothing to rebut your words except to rebut you. How surprising, it reminds me of a poem.
    Always nice to see both Spin & Marty working together so well...

Taint +3
    MIA

Quote Originally Posted by otoc View Post
    Hey genius, the entire thing was a copy and paste. Can't rebut his words, there aren't any.

Idiot.

Generally speaking what you call spin is always close to the truth.

Your boy and Obambi’s butt sniffer. Eric Holder not talking about Fast and Furious his biggest accomplishment. Has the balls to criticize somebody twice his stature...

Deroy Murdock: Obama crony Eric Holder should stop lecturing William Barr on legal ethics

https://www.foxnews.com/opinion/dero...n-legal-ethics

So the standard to defend our current immigration mess is to point out that some of those opposed to unimpeded immigration are white supremacists?

Meanwhile, in the city nearest my home, every student receives free breakfast and lunch without regard for family income level or citizenship status. How does one even begin to quantify the costs when those who oppose immigration enforcement so strongly oppose even inquiring about status? Witness the fight to keep a citizenship question off of the census. It would be laughable if it wasn't such a blatant disregard for our laws.