Page 5 of 46 FirstFirst 12345678915 ... LastLast

Re: The magnificient U.K. thread

^ LOL, well believe me, it's not just me.

It the biggest 'elephant in the room' we have right now. Everyone can see it, but is pretending not to. The Government does nothing and the main opposition party is ducking the issue completely. They're all paralysed by political correctness and are fighting over the same narrow strip of political ground like bald men fighting over a comb. Sound familiar?

About the same in Sweden as I last understood.
    Swedes asking: Where did Sweden go?

Edit: Just saw this

A PROBLEM WITH ASSIMILATION: "Moslem migrants get off the plane from the old country, and within a short time, they are looking at the same newscasts they consumed back home. When they attempt to discus world affairs with the locals, they quickly find a vast difference of opinions. Most Moslems recoil and retreat into an insular migrant mind set. This is why you have Moslems in places like Britain, or anywhere else in the West, clinging to old country myths, even with a lot of contradictory evidence confronting them daily."
    It's unfortunate that as immigration gets easier, the forces of assimilation get weaker.
    Last edited by jimzinsocal; 06-06-2007 at 05:27 PM.

Well this way Enmore can have something to explain first thing in the morning.
    What are you folks smoking over there? Cause I want some...

http://www.timesonline.co.uk/tol/new...cle1890193.ece

Last edited by jimzinsocal; 06-06-2007 at 07:53 PM.

I first read about the connection between full moons and crime more than twenty years ago. From the USA. Reason? As I understand it, the weather tends to be better around the full moon, meaning crims are more likely to be out and about.

M

LOL I think one of the comments on the Times' article had it right. The arrival of payday has more to do with people going mad every month than the moon.

Quote Originally Posted by Enmore View Post
    LOL I think one of the comments on the Times' article had it right. The arrival of payday has more to do with people going mad every month than the moon.
    Now that makes some sense. It just struck me as funny somehow that
    police would anticipate what weve always taken as sort of an old wives tale about the full moon and crime.

And now they've pulled the animated 2012 Olympics logo because it has triggered epilepsy is several people.

http://www.thesun.co.uk/article/0,,2-2007260155,00.html

Idiots.

The Sun newspaper asked a 12 year old boy, a blind woman, their own artist, their readers and a monkey to come up with a better design.

http://www.thesun.co.uk/article/0,,2-2007260156,00.html

I like the monkey's efforts best personally.

I'll bet the rest of you non-Muslims can hardly wait to "submit"... then hop in line for your equal treatment....

Is London's future Islamic?

Race relations
    Under Islam all ethnicities are equal. Once you have submitted to Allah you are a Muslim – it doesn’t matter what colour you are. End of story.

In fact, Islam offers Londoners potential health benefits: the Muslim act of prayer is designed to keep worshippers fit, their joints supple and, at five times a day, their stomachs trim.
    Yes... bowing to your master is good for you!

The regular washing of the feet and hands required before prayers promotes public hygiene and would reduce the transmission of superbugs in London’s hospitals.
    Ya... washing your hands and regular bathing is for suckers. It's all about clean feet.

Alcohol is haram, or forbidden, to Muslims.
    Read the rest... if you can stomach it..
    Last edited by AMDScooter; 06-07-2007 at 01:11 PM.
    "The most dangerous myth is the demagoguery that business can be made to pay a larger share, thus relieving the individual. Politicians preaching this are either deliberately dishonest, or economically illiterate, and either one should scare us...
    Only people pay taxes, and people pay as consumers every tax that is assessed against a business."

-The Gipper

"The most dangerous myth is the demagoguery that business can be made to pay a larger share, thus relieving the individual. Politicians preaching this are either deliberately dishonest, or economically illiterate, and either one should scare us...
    Only people pay taxes, and people pay as consumers every tax that is assessed against a business."

-The Gipper

Oh man. Enmore is gonna go wild....

Quote Originally Posted by jimzinsocal View Post
    Oh man. Enmore is gonna go wild....
    Lemme prime Enmore's pump with some of the responses :

All ethnicities are equal, as long as they are all Muslim.
    Is my sundial broken? Is it 1984?

2+2=5. Not because I want you to say that, but because you believe it.

Orwell's either spinning or laughing in his grave. Maybe both.
    Is there a reason that he failed to mention gender oppression along with the bogus claim of ethinc equality?
    Unless, of course, you are a black Sudanese Muslim from Darfur, in which case you are slaughtered and your wife & children enslaved. But you're still a Muslim. End of story.

Or if you're the wrong sort of Muslim, like say a Shia in Iraq, then your mosque gets bombed by the Sunnis. But you're still a Muslim. End of story.

Or if you try to stop being a Muslim, in which case you are imprisoned tortured & murdered. But you're still a Muslim. End of story.
    Oh, so THAT's the problem, we haven't submitted to ISLAM. Well, there you go! I'm such a silly infidel.

-The Gipper

^^Good thing he knows were not too far from politically[from him] and dont hold him personally responsible for this stuff....or he'd be so hating our guts

Quote Originally Posted by jimzinsocal View Post
    ^^Good thing he knows were not too far from politically[from him] and dont hold him personally responsible for this stuff....or he'd be so hating our guts
    He knows as well as we that it is a problem neither of our gubberments or media wish to address with the sense of reality or urgency that it desperately needs. He could site similar a$$hattery from the press right here at home on a daily basis and know neither of us would take it personally as we are all to familiar with it as the unwashed truth.

-The Gipper

^ Aaaagggh.....

First a Jerry Lewis clip and now this. It's too much!

ISLAM

New English law... smokers can't adopt children under five years old.