Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
Results 46 to 57 of 57
  1. #46
    Joined
    Aug 2003
    Location
    Belgium
    Age
    39
    Posts
    1,271

    Re: Is European Civil War Inevitable by 2025?

    Quote Originally Posted by AMDScooter View Post
    How they "got" there, and why they continue to to suffer by their own actions in the "box" is entirely relevant. How exactly do you rationalize their "government's" desire to exterminate j00's and the destruction of one of their border states "not really relevant" to their current situation?
    I consider it irrelevant to the topic at hand. I'm agrueing against using the current situation in the Gaza strip as example of Muslim aggression comparable to future Europe.
    The gaza strip is one of the most populated area's in the world while it also is one the most confined area's in the world where everything is very scarse. Conflict situations are very easily provoked.

    Quote Originally Posted by AMDScooter View Post
    I'm guessing if dutch and I were granted statehood/sovereignty in that location (ducthscooterland it would be called ), with all the monies and resources that have been GIVEN ON A SILVER SPOON to the PA. Reason and lack of a religion that dictates we kill joo's and try to destroy our much more powerful neighbor would probably enable us to make a nice place were it our wish.
    Given on an electrocuting silver spoon is more like it. You make it sound like they live in wealth and prosperity, lol.

    Quote Originally Posted by Dutchcedar View Post
    That might be your choice but it wouldn't be mine. I would put myself in a better place.
    If you would, you would get shot at the borders. Crossing different borders there really isn't exactly a walk in the park.

    Quote Originally Posted by Dutchcedar View Post
    Wait a minute. Are you saying they have no choice? Peace with each other is not an option? Playing shoot 'em up is the only choice?

    Maybe they could get of their arses and do something productive, no?
    No I'm not saying they don't have a choice, however they are not the only ones with the choice. Far from it.

    You guys are playing shoot 'm up in Iraq, while they themselves are doing that too. You guys also often argue you didn't have a choice.
    Whisper Performance setup:
    Asus Maximus Formula (X38)
    Asus Geforce EN8800GT
    Intel Q6600 3720 Mhz 1.45v.
    2x 74Gb WD Raptors RAID-0
    WinXP Pro SP2
    Eheim 1048 // Apogee GT // Black Ice GT Stealth 240 XFlow
    TT Mozart Tx

  2. #47
    Joined
    Mar 2002
    Location
    California
    Posts
    26,262

    Re: Is European Civil War Inevitable by 2025?

    Quote Originally Posted by tucker View Post
    If you will give me amnesty and assimilate to my way of life I would like to become a citizen of “dutchscooterland”.

    If I choose to overthrow your government by means of propaganda, terrorist attacks or other unsavory methods please ignore me and do your best accommodate me. I like it that way.
    I think you have mistaken "dutchscooterland" for "orangBryanland" which is that way... =====> keep walking... racks round into 12ga...
    "The most dangerous myth is the demagoguery that business can be made to pay a larger share, thus relieving the individual. Politicians preaching this are either deliberately dishonest, or economically illiterate, and either one should scare us...
    Only people pay taxes, and people pay as consumers every tax that is assessed against a business."


    -The Gipper


  3. #48
    Joined
    Mar 2002
    Location
    California
    Posts
    26,262

    Re: Is European Civil War Inevitable by 2025?

    Quote Originally Posted by Wolf2000me View Post
    I consider it irrelevant to the topic at hand. I'm agrueing against using the current situation in the Gaza strip as example of Muslim aggression comparable to future Europe.
    The gaza strip is one of the most populated area's in the world while it also is one the most confined area's in the world where everything is very scarse. Conflict situations are very easily provoked.
    Could easily end up being a similar situation.

    Quote Originally Posted by Wolf2000me View Post
    Given on an electrocuting silver spoon is more like it. You make it sound like they live in wealth and prosperity, lol.
    The point was they have not gotten where they are today from a lack of foreign aid. And all the west has gotten for their "billions" of dollars invested into that sh*thole is more terrorism.

    Quote Originally Posted by Wolf2000me View Post
    If you would, you would get shot at the borders. Crossing different borders there really isn't exactly a walk in the park.
    Pass at an authorized checkpoint without a suicide belt strapped on and there is a darn good chance you will pass unmolested. Contrary to what the media would have you believe.. the dirty j00's do not just shoot civvies for fun. unlike their neighbors.

    Quote Originally Posted by Wolf2000me View Post
    No I'm not saying they don't have a choice, however they are not the only ones with the choice. Far from it.

    You guys are playing shoot 'm up in Iraq, while they themselves are doing that too. You guys also often argue you didn't have a choice.
    Playing shootem up? Are you trying to compare what the Palestinians do (TERRORISM) to our actions in Iraq against terrorists??
    "The most dangerous myth is the demagoguery that business can be made to pay a larger share, thus relieving the individual. Politicians preaching this are either deliberately dishonest, or economically illiterate, and either one should scare us...
    Only people pay taxes, and people pay as consumers every tax that is assessed against a business."


    -The Gipper


  4. #49
    Joined
    May 2002
    Location
    Twain Harte, CA
    Posts
    20,422

    Re: Is European Civil War Inevitable by 2025?

    Quote Originally Posted by Wolf2000me View Post
    The gaza strip is one of the most populated area's in the world while it also is one the most confined area's in the world where everything is very scarse. Conflict situations are very easily provoked.
    Good point. That must why your country's neighbor (my homeland), which is also packed to the gills with people and even more densely populated, has lousy weather, few natural resources, etc., etc., is also embroiled in stupid-arse conflicts. But wait, they aren't. Holland is pretty peaceful, richer than most other non-oil countries, gains land without fighting, tolerates lots of goofy stuff and is even Ganj's vision of paradise. I think it has something to do with resourcefullness and hard work chosen over games of shoot 'em up.
    Given on an electrocuting silver spoon is more like it. You make it sound like they live in wealth and prosperity, lol.
    Let's face it, they're the ME equivalent to welfare receiving gang bangers.
    You guys are playing shoot 'm up in Iraq, while they themselves are doing that too. You guys also often argue you didn't have a choice.
    Okey dokey. There's a parallel drawn with a French curve if ever I saw one in print.

  5. #50
    Joined
    May 2002
    Location
    Twain Harte, CA
    Posts
    20,422

    Re: Is European Civil War Inevitable by 2025?

    Quote Originally Posted by tucker View Post
    If you will give me amnesty and assimilate to my way of life I would like to become a citizen of “dutchscooterland”.

    If I choose to overthrow your government by means of propaganda, terrorist attacks or other unsavory methods please ignore me and do your best accommodate me. I like it that way.
    How 'bout we give you a villa on the beach, and we outlaw bein' on time so noone can say, "Dumb ass, I'm a late"?

  6. #51
    Joined
    Nov 2001
    Location
    E n g l a n d
    Posts
    10,978

    Re: Is European Civil War Inevitable by 2025?

    Quote Originally Posted by Dutchcedar View Post
    Good point. That must why your country's neighbor (my homeland), which is also packed to the gills with people and even more densely populated, has lousy weather, few natural resources, etc., etc., is also embroiled in stupid-arse conflicts. But wait, they aren't. Holland is pretty peaceful, richer than most other non-oil countries, gains land without fighting, tolerates lots of goofy stuff and is even Ganj's vision of paradise. I think it has something to do with resourcefullness and hard work chosen over games of shoot 'em up.Let's face it, they're the ME equivalent to welfare receiving gang bangers.Okey dokey. There's a parallel drawn with a French curve if ever I saw one in print.
    Sadly it won't last. The Dutch government is as weak as the rest of them:

    Dutch MPs back immigrant amnesty

    The Dutch parliament has agreed to an amnesty for some 30,000 illegal immigrants, reversing the previous government's policies.

    The move means residence permits will be given to people who applied for and failed to get asylum before 2001.

    The previous immigration minister, Rita Verdonk, ordered the deportation of 26,000 asylum seekers.

    Anyone convicted of war crimes or sentenced to more than a month in jail is excluded from the new measure.

    It was first proposed by parliament after last November's elections, which led to the centre-left Labour party entering the governing coalition at the expense of the Liberal VVD party.

    The coalition is led by the Christian Democrats (CDA). The third partner is the small Christian Union.

    The previous administration collapsed last June after a row over the handling of the disputed citizenship of Somali-born Dutch politician Ayaan Hirsi Ali.

    The immigration issue has gripped Dutch politics since the murders of two prominent campaigners against Muslim extremism - independent politician Pim Fortuyn and film-maker Theo van Gogh.
    http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/world/europe/6746225.stm

  7. #52
    Joined
    Aug 2003
    Location
    Belgium
    Age
    39
    Posts
    1,271

    Re: Is European Civil War Inevitable by 2025?

    Quote Originally Posted by Dutchcedar View Post
    Good point. That must why your country's neighbor (my homeland), which is also packed to the gills with people and even more densely populated, has lousy weather, few natural resources, etc., etc., is also embroiled in stupid-arse conflicts. But wait, they aren't. Holland is pretty peaceful, richer than most other non-oil countries, gains land without fighting, tolerates lots of goofy stuff and is even Ganj's vision of paradise. I think it has something to do with resourcefullness and hard work chosen over games of shoot 'em up.
    You don't need to describe it to me in detail. It's pretty much the same thing here
    The difference with Gaza and the "Low lands" is rather obvious. Holland and Belgium are not confined spaces. Everyone is free to go and there is a great investment climate. Everything one could want is available. In many places in Gaza the primary needs of people aren't even met. Not even medication or running water, much less an investment climate. So obviously I don't seem to be the only one drawing a parallel with a French curve.

    Quote Originally Posted by Dutchcedar View Post
    Let's face it, they're the ME equivalent to welfare receiving gang bangers.
    Almost everything has dried up for them. Even if a company would want to invest there they wouldn't be able to. But I do agree that those guys desperatly need to lose Hamas and their radicalism. But in order for that to happen they will need to experience a higher degree of freedom. Not this open air Israeli jail they are in now.

    Quote Originally Posted by Dutchcedar View Post
    Okey dokey. There's a parallel drawn with a French curve if ever I saw one in print.
    French curves, if I understand it correctly, is in the eye of the beholder.
    Whisper Performance setup:
    Asus Maximus Formula (X38)
    Asus Geforce EN8800GT
    Intel Q6600 3720 Mhz 1.45v.
    2x 74Gb WD Raptors RAID-0
    WinXP Pro SP2
    Eheim 1048 // Apogee GT // Black Ice GT Stealth 240 XFlow
    TT Mozart Tx

  8. #53
    Joined
    Mar 2002
    Location
    California
    Posts
    26,262

    Re: Is European Civil War Inevitable by 2025?

    Quote Originally Posted by Wolf2000me View Post
    You don't need to describe it to me in detail. It's pretty much the same thing here
    The difference with Gaza and the "Low lands" is rather obvious. Holland and Belgium are not confined spaces. Everyone is free to go and there is a great investment climate. Everything one could want is available. In many places in Gaza the primary needs of people aren't even met. Not even medication or running water, much less an investment climate. So obviously I don't seem to be the only one drawing a parallel with a French curve.
    And whose fault is it their infrastructure is shot to sh*t?? They need look no further than the mirror. What have they to show for the Billions of dollars in aide? Nada.

    Quote Originally Posted by Wolf2000me View Post
    Almost everything has dried up for them. Even if a company would want to invest there they wouldn't be able to. But I do agree that those guys desperatly need to lose Hamas and their radicalism. But in order for that to happen they will need to experience a higher degree of freedom. Not this open air Israeli jail they are in now.
    Want more freedom? A good start would be for their government to stop sending folks across the border with c4 strapped to their backs. Or better put... want them to stop treating you like a group of terrorists... stop acting like one.

    Quote Originally Posted by Wolf2000me View Post
    French curves, if I understand it correctly, is in the eye of the beholder.
    And some sight is less curved than others to be sure..
    "The most dangerous myth is the demagoguery that business can be made to pay a larger share, thus relieving the individual. Politicians preaching this are either deliberately dishonest, or economically illiterate, and either one should scare us...
    Only people pay taxes, and people pay as consumers every tax that is assessed against a business."


    -The Gipper


  9. #54
    Joined
    Jun 2004
    Location
    In a house
    Posts
    5,755

    Re: Is European Civil War Inevitable by 2025?

    You guys are playing shoot 'm up in Iraq
    And if Iraq hadn't played shoot em up in Kuwait a few years back this whole mess wouldn't have happened in the first place!!People like you are right about the USA changing some of its foreign policy in some respects I think my government should stop its Aid programs dead in its tracks to any country other than its direct allies and surrounding border countries.Other than that screw the ones who crap where they eat or the ones who like to bite the U.S hand that feeds it.Let Allah feed their sorry butts.

  10. #55
    Joined
    Aug 2003
    Location
    Belgium
    Age
    39
    Posts
    1,271

    Re: Is European Civil War Inevitable by 2025?

    Quote Originally Posted by /\/\adGamer View Post
    And if Iraq hadn't played shoot em up in Kuwait a few years back this whole mess wouldn't have happened in the first place!!People like you are right about the USA changing some of its foreign policy in some respects I think my government should stop its Aid programs dead in its tracks to any country other than its direct allies and surrounding border countries.Other than that screw the ones who crap where they eat or the ones who like to bite the U.S hand that feeds it.Let Allah feed their sorry butts.
    So the current war in Iraq is to blame on Saddam invading Kuwait? That's rather far fetched, unless of course I miss your context.

    Do you have any idea how long the West has been exploiting 3rd world countries' natural resources? Cut funding to them doesn't seem like the decent thing to do. And I certainly won't recommend discrimination through religion.
    Whisper Performance setup:
    Asus Maximus Formula (X38)
    Asus Geforce EN8800GT
    Intel Q6600 3720 Mhz 1.45v.
    2x 74Gb WD Raptors RAID-0
    WinXP Pro SP2
    Eheim 1048 // Apogee GT // Black Ice GT Stealth 240 XFlow
    TT Mozart Tx

  11. #56
    Joined
    Aug 2003
    Location
    Belgium
    Age
    39
    Posts
    1,271

    Re: Is European Civil War Inevitable by 2025?

    Quote Originally Posted by AMDScooter View Post
    And whose fault is it their infrastructure is shot to sh*t?? They need look no further than the mirror. What have they to show for the Billions of dollars in aide? Nada.
    Most of their funding has been cut, the ones fighting are fighting over nearly nothing. That surely won't help in lessening the radicalisation of Hamas.
    If we continue down this road we should proceed in the new Hamas thread.


    Quote Originally Posted by AMDScooter View Post
    Want more freedom? A good start would be for their government to stop sending folks across the border with c4 strapped to their backs. Or better put... want them to stop treating you like a group of terrorists... stop acting like one.
    As long as they need to fight with and for nearly nothing they will continue their path in a worse severity.


    Quote Originally Posted by AMDScooter View Post
    And some sight is less curved than others to be sure..
    I'd say that is still subjective
    Whisper Performance setup:
    Asus Maximus Formula (X38)
    Asus Geforce EN8800GT
    Intel Q6600 3720 Mhz 1.45v.
    2x 74Gb WD Raptors RAID-0
    WinXP Pro SP2
    Eheim 1048 // Apogee GT // Black Ice GT Stealth 240 XFlow
    TT Mozart Tx

  12. #57
    Joined
    Mar 2002
    Location
    California
    Posts
    26,262

    Re: Is European Civil War Inevitable by 2025?

    Moved response to that thread.
    "The most dangerous myth is the demagoguery that business can be made to pay a larger share, thus relieving the individual. Politicians preaching this are either deliberately dishonest, or economically illiterate, and either one should scare us...
    Only people pay taxes, and people pay as consumers every tax that is assessed against a business."


    -The Gipper


Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •