Page 11 of 55 FirstFirst ... 78910111213141521 ... LastLast

Re: Palestinian |Hamas | Fatah | Gaza |West Bank |

Quote Originally Posted by otoc View Post
    It's a bit early for yelling, even for me.

Your link that started this:

besides coming from LGF, that pro-Arab site, (here have a link since you didn't choose to give us one for the quote you posted), http://littlegreenfootballs.com/webl...29022&only&rss
    I felt the link to the wikki sight was sufficient. Gonna stick with losing that link argument we've been having I see. Have at it. What's this.. your third attempt to write off your unwillingness to provide a link beside multiple requests?

Don't fret OT.. your like minded pals at CAIR are calling to have LGF investigated. Making the unsupportable inference that LGF is somehow anti-arab because they point out what the terrorists and their complicit supporters do on a daily basis is always a strong way to start an exchange.

only shows a wiki site that talks about a region when you click to that wiki link.

Where does it say country, imaginary or otherwise, scooter? That is the complaint, correct?
    Perhaps Jim and Orang will explain it to you in detail as they both came to the same conclusion. I do not have the patience today as I'm sure in 3 or 4 replies we'll be discussing what you never said. Perhaps we were all misreading these comments:

WikiProject Palestine is looking for editors to help build and maintain comprehensive, informative, balanced articles related to Palestine on Wikipedia. Start by adding your name to the list of members at WikiProject Palestine. Ahlan wa Sahlan! (Welcome!)
    and sidebar:

Contents

* 1 Palestine
    * 2 Palestinian National Authority
    and the topics:

# Review and Improve: Palestine Liberation Organization. Palestinian views of the peace process. Israeli-occupied territories.

# Requests: Tammun. Tantura massacre. Information Minister of the Palestinian National Authority. Jerusalem Arab Council. Noha Khalef. United Nations Palestine Commission Palestinian American Congress.

# Expand: Prime Minister of the Palestinian Authority. General Union of Palestinian Students. Preventive Security Service. Rafah. Yattah. Walid Khalidi. Fatah. Cinema of Palestine. Education in the Palestinian territories.

# Update: Israel's record: human rights in the occupied territories. Children and minors in the Israeli-Palestinian conflict.
    Bordered on both sides with this:

What do you suppose they could possibly all mean? It's a real noodle scratcher for sure

Or are you saying that Palestinian people don't exist and therefore a wiki shouldn't be formed to write about them?
    Your favorite line.. I never said that.

Does than mean the mods should delete the thread you started with this post:
    Perhaps you could show where I stated "Palestine" was a country. It sure seems I was dismayed at the "prospect" of one.. not that one had already been created.
    "The most dangerous myth is the demagoguery that business can be made to pay a larger share, thus relieving the individual. Politicians preaching this are either deliberately dishonest, or economically illiterate, and either one should scare us...
    Only people pay taxes, and people pay as consumers every tax that is assessed against a business."

-The Gipper

Quote Originally Posted by AMDScooter View Post
    I felt the link to the wikki sight was sufficient. Gonna stick with losing that link argument we've been having I see. Have at it. What's this.. your third attempt to write off your unwillingness to provide a link beside multiple requests?

Don't fret OT.. your like minded pals at CAIR are calling to have LGF investigated. Making the unsupportable inference that LGF is somehow anti-arab because they point out what the terrorists and their complicit supporters do on a daily basis is always a strong way to start an exchange.

Perhaps Jim and Orang will explain it to you in detail as they both came to the same conclusion. I do not have the patience today as I'm sure in 3 or 4 replies we'll be discussing what you never said. Perhaps we were all misreading these comments:

and sidebar:

and the topics:

Bordered on both sides with this:

What do you suppose they could possibly all mean? It's a real noodle scratcher for sure

Your favorite line.. I never said that.

Perhaps you could show where I stated "Palestine" was a country. It sure seems I was dismayed at the "prospect" of one.. not that one had already been created.
    Thanks scoot. You start a post that says wiki has a entry for Palestine as a country and I can't find country listed anywhere on that site. I even quoted it. Nothing in your diatribe that resulted from that question showed me anything that says country either.

As to what jimz or Oranutan are discussing with you, it's up to them to discuss. I don't even know if they looked at your link for neither mentioned it.

You haven't answered my question on this apparent rage you have on how this wiki entry is making it seem that it's a country to you. A flag? Wow, is the confederate flag a country?

And to your last barb. I asked you a question, never saying you said anything. That's very different from the game you've played on other threads.

So what's the story, why so outraged at this wiki entry?
    Thomas Jefferson to John Page Fairfeilds Dec: 25. 1762.
    ... But the old-fellows say we must read to gain knowledge; and gain knowledge to make us happy and be admired. Mere jargon! Is there any such thing as happiness in this world? No: And as for admiration I am sure the man who powders most, parfumes most, embroiders most, and talks most nonsense, is most admired.

Thanks scoot. You start a post that says wiki has a entry for Palestine as a country and I can't find country listed anywhere on that site. I even quoted it. Nothing in your diatribe that resulted from that question showed me anything that says country either.

As to what jimz or Oranutan are discussing with you, it's up to them to discuss. I don't even know if they looked at your link for neither mentioned it.

You haven't answered my question on this apparent rage you have on how this wiki entry is making it seem that it's a country to you. A flag? Wow, is the confederate flag a country?

And to your last barb. I asked you a question, never saying you said anything. That's very different from the game you've played on other threads.

So what's the story, why so outraged at this wiki entry?
    This is hilarious. You are going to apply your famous "I never said that " tact on Wikki's behalf?

If you do not see it.. I guess you have no reason to post further. Unfortunately this is not like one of those paintings that if you stare at it long enough you'll finally see the boat. Now Jim, Orang and I can carry on discussing what you do not see. I'm good with that.

"The most dangerous myth is the demagoguery that business can be made to pay a larger share, thus relieving the individual. Politicians preaching this are either deliberately dishonest, or economically illiterate, and either one should scare us...
    Only people pay taxes, and people pay as consumers every tax that is assessed against a business."

-The Gipper

This is hilarious. You are going to apply your famous "I never said that " tact on Wikki's behalf?

If you do not see it.. I guess you have no reason to post further. Unfortunately this is not like one of those paintings that if you stare at it long enough you'll finally see the boat. Now Jim, Orang and I can carry on discussing what you do not see. I'm good with that.

Great, I prefer that more than you know.

I want to read how wiki says that Palestine is a country without saying it as is your position.
    ... But the old-fellows say we must read to gain knowledge; and gain knowledge to make us happy and be admired. Mere jargon! Is there any such thing as happiness in this world? No: And as for admiration I am sure the man who powders most, parfumes most, embroiders most, and talks most nonsense, is most admired.

Great, I prefer that more than you know.

I want to read how wiki says that Palestine is a country without saying it as is your position.
    You said that already.. we get it.. inquiring minds still want to know. Anything else you'd like to add before actually partaking in that course of action you claim to prefer? Or are you employing that "last post wins" claim you seem so enamored with?

-The Gipper

You said that already.. we get it.. inquiring minds still want to know. Anything else you'd like to add before actually partaking in that course of action you claim to prefer? Or are you employing that "last post wins" claim you seem so enamored with?
    No but I see you are.

For someone who is going to talk to jimz and orangutan because I don't get it, you are still talking to me. So much for hopes.

More of the otoc opus.

I think its a TLR virus.

Back to the post that began the discussion.
    What exactly is the basis for the Palestinian claim
    that indeed they are a "country"? or a "State"

We obviously cant consider legitimate behaviour.
    Or recognition by countries of the world.[as a Country]

So what is the basis? History?
    Couldnt I say the Roman's have as much claim as the people there now?
    Or does real estate law change suddenly when Muslims occupy an area?
    Last edited by jimzinsocal; 02-25-2008 at 05:35 PM.

No but I see you are.

For someone who is going to talk to jimz and orangutan because I don't get it, you are still talking to me. So much for hopes.
    Well lets examine that. I mostly agree with Jim.. so not much to has there. Orang has not replied yet.

Why you still here?

-The Gipper

Quote Originally Posted by jimzinsocal View Post

So what is the basis?
    I do not think they have one. The grievance theater they run on a daily entitles them to jack IMHO. I've seen better organized street gangs that incite less violence against themselves and others.

-The Gipper

So what is the basis? History?
    Couldnt I say the Roman's have as much claim as the people there now?
    Or does real estate law change suddenly when Muslims occupy an area?
    I'm reading a mention of territory in that wiki, not state or country. Am I reading that incorrectly?

To that point, even IANA recognizes:

Delegation Record for .PS

(Country-code top-level domain designated for Palestinian Territory, Occupied)Sponsoring Organisation

Ministry Of Telecommunications &
    Information Technology,
    Government Computer Center.

Al-Irsal Street.
    Ramallah Palestine 674 Ramallah
    Administrative Contact

MTIT Representative, PNINA Chairman
    Ministry Of Telecommunications & Information Technology
    Al-Irsal Street
    Ramallah Palestine 674
    Email: psdomain@gcc.gov.ps
    Voice: +(970) 2 2409354
    Fax: +(970) 2 2409353
    Technical Contact

Technical Contact
    Palestinian National Internet Naming Authority PNINA
    Al-Wehda Street
    Gaza Palestine 1215
    Email: technical@pnina.ps
    Voice: + (970) 8 2861617
    Fax: +(970) 8 2861618

Everything I read describes Palestine as a territory.
    That doesnt suggest a state or country for me.

No functional government.
    No real means of self support.
    etc.

What it sounds like to me is Islamic real estate concepts.
    Once we are there it is forever ours.

Well not so fast.
    Your religious concepts dont mean beans to me.

Like workers claiming ownership of a company simply because they are there.
    Not so fast. Not so fast.

Quote Originally Posted by Dutchcedar View Post
    More of the otoc opus.

I think its a TLR virus.
    Then have me banned. Or start that thread you keep talking about, you have my permission to the extent I will not complain.

Just saw your post. I really think that was Scooter's main point. Seems pretty agressive to be listing Palestine as a Country.
    I believe that was his question./concern.

Then we all went off in different directions.

I know I did.

Just saw your post. I really think that was Scooter's main point. Seems pretty agressive to be listing Palestine as a Country.
    I believe that was his question./concern.

Then we all went off in different directions.

I know I did.
    OTOC does not see this Wikki post as them listing Palestine as a Country.

-The Gipper