Page 2 of 53 FirstFirst 1234561252 ... LastLast

Re: Palestinian |Hamas | Fatah | Gaza |West Bank |

And who is gonna be the first to call the "Piano playing" Condi Rice on all this stuff?
    Shes established quite the track record hasnt she?
    How on earth did she miss this one coming?

^^ As much as I agree with her on the 2nd Amendment, I haven't read of
    anything she's gotten accomplished being Sec of State. It is a difficult
    role of course, but I don't believe anyone is listening..

I know and Im sure Im displacing some resentment over this. But Sheesh Condi.
    Your work at NSA didnt go real well and some stuff is just going south real fast.

My question is: How did the "bad guys" manage to be better armed than who we consider the "good guys?"

Nice summary from Ace

http://ace.mu.nu/archives/230256.php
    Last edited by jimzinsocal; 06-15-2007 at 03:53 PM.

Thread added to macro threat ...^^^sticky thread.

I like this macro thread thing. Anyway lets see what those who are surrounding
    the area can do..I'd like tose just for once, if someone but the U.S try
    to patch things up. Iraq excluded. That's our baby, good or bad.
    http://www.yahoo.com/s/605471

CAIRO (AFP) - Arab foreign ministers held crisis talks on the
    deadly dispute dividing the Palestinian territories on Friday amid dire
    warnings about the consequences of Hamas's seizure of the
    Gaza Strip.
    Well any way you look at it, it'll end up being the U.S.'s fault in the end.
    They'll take our money, but won't take the blame..

Quote Originally Posted by no2guncntrl View Post

Yup... never ownership of problems they make. It's always someone else's fault... permanent victim status was bestowed upon theme long ago. I hope Jimmay Carter is hopping on the next plane to rush to the side of his allies that now control Gaza.
    "The most dangerous myth is the demagoguery that business can be made to pay a larger share, thus relieving the individual. Politicians preaching this are either deliberately dishonest, or economically illiterate, and either one should scare us...
    Only people pay taxes, and people pay as consumers every tax that is assessed against a business."

-The Gipper

Quote Originally Posted by no2guncntrl View Post

Yup... never ownership of problems they make. It's always someone else's fault... permanent victim status was bestowed upon theme long ago. I hope Jimmay Carter is hopping on the next plane to rush to the side of his allies that now control Gaza.
    "The most dangerous myth is the demagoguery that business can be made to pay a larger share, thus relieving the individual. Politicians preaching this are either deliberately dishonest, or economically illiterate, and either one should scare us...
    Only people pay taxes, and people pay as consumers every tax that is assessed against a business."

-The Gipper

I jab at Rice maybe for not seeing the potential problem[outcome] and maybe Im right to be critical.
    Anyone reading carefully saw this coming based on two news points:

1. Amagnutjob started the countdown clock to Israel's demise maybe two weeks ago.
    2. ^^Did we think he was kidding? I didnt take it as "kidding"
    3. At the exact point that hamas and Abbas's guys started killing each other? It was clear to me what was gonna end up happening.
    The weasels take over and forget about the entire two state policy and the rest of the plan for peace. This isnt about Israel directly. But it will be soon.

Now Iran has another "client" [supported state] no different than Hezbollah in Lebanon.

Correct me if Im wrong. But it seems to me we lost somehow by not being supportive of Abbas and his guys. And of course I understand the complications involved.
    End of the day? The terrorists have another nest.

Israel must be thinking long and hard over this development. Why waste time and effort negotiating/calling truces with the current Palestinian regime when next week it could be replaced by some other terrorist nutjob group? Hamas won't recognize Israel's right to exist. There's a barganing position.. go die. March into the Mediterranean like lemmings. Someday Israel will decide it's time for Hamas/Hezbolla/Iran/Syria not to exist. Then all bets are off. Armageddon.
    FRH
    If more sane people were armed the crazy ones would get off fewer shots.

Win 7 Premium SP1 / MX 15 KDE / MEPIS 11

Quote Originally Posted by Frank1946 View Post
    Israel must be thinking long and hard over this development. Why waste time and effort negotiating/calling truces with the current Palestinian regime when next week it could be replaced by some other terrorist nutjob group? Hamas won't recognize Israel's right to exist. There's a barganing position.. go die. March into the Mediterranean like lemmings. Someday Israel will decide it's time for Hamas/Hezbolla/Iran/Syria not to exist. Then all bets are off. Armageddon.
    About how Id feel at this point.
    Id figure the world is gonna say Im wrong no matter what I do so I may as well self preserve.
    And if these Islamic nuts think theyve seen what Israel is capable of doing? Sadly mistaken.

Its like smacking a dog over and over again.
    He may not bite hard right away....but man
    youll get the best of a dog when he feels cornered.
    Suddenly it wont be a "nice" fight [UN Approved][New York Times Approved]

Quote Originally Posted by AMDScooter View Post
    Again, do not lightly haze over the BILLIONS of $$$ in aide already invested. Absolutely nothing to show for it. They continue to suffer due to their own stupidity. Do not try to pan their "radicalization" off as someone else's fault. They freely voted the "radicals" into office... ask Jimmay Carter. The effect with or without our $$$ is the same except when we cut $$, it is not our monies being used to buy weapons. I prefer the latter.
    I do agree that they did not spend the funding they got very well. But why did they ever need that much funding? To answer that question it might be worth looking in the direction of which they are so radical about.

I also still don't think this should be blamed on Islam, one should blame people using Islam for violent purposes.

Quote Originally Posted by AMDScooter View Post
    Why do they need to fight? Because Israel still exists? Too bad for them. I do not see the joo's volunteering to walk en-masse into the Med until their Yakima's float. They should be D@MN thankful the rest of the world has kept Israel from "eradicating" the threat from a neighboring country that continues to this day in it's daily attacks.
    At this point they seem to fight to get out of the current situation and to get control. They kill each other if they must, and I will certainly not say they have been taking it all down the right road for quite a while.
    After that they will fight to get more control of religious places around Israel. Many Israeli will fight to prevent them from getting it or die trying. They do have the ability to do that in much more sophisticated ways.
    If hostilities are ever going to end it's either there's going to have to be a compromise on those above mentioned fields or if one of the parties is completely erradicated.
    And you speak of Israel defending from a neighbouring country. This is part of the problem, it isn't a neighbouring country as long as Israel doesn't recognize it's existence. There's too much bad will on both sides.
    Whisper Performance setup:
    Asus Maximus Formula (X38)
    Asus Geforce EN8800GT
    Intel Q6600 3720 Mhz 1.45v.
    2x 74Gb WD Raptors RAID-0
    WinXP Pro SP2
    Eheim 1048 // Apogee GT // Black Ice GT Stealth 240 XFlow
    TT Mozart Tx

jpod is correct....

So what's the problem?
    The problem is that the Jews weren't the problem.
    The problem is that the Palestinians are the problem: They are drenched in an ideology of blood and murder and suicide.
    A new nation must be brought into being, nurtured and built. But Palestinian political culture is a culture of destruction.
    And a culture of destruction is, inevitably, a culture of self-destruction.
    So: Bye-bye, Palestinian state. See you in a few decades, when Palestinians learn how to do something other than destroy others and themselves.
    jpodhoretz@gmail.com

GAZA CITY [MENL] — Hamas has captured thousands of assault rifles and scores of combat vehicles financed by the United States and supplied by Egypt and Jordan to the Palestinian Authority.
    The Islamic movement acquired the weapons, ammunition and vehicles during Hamas’s capture of security installations in the Gaza Strip aligned with PA Chairman Mahmoud Abbas. For the most part, Fatah-aligned PA officers fled the Hamas assaults.
    “I would say that they have most of the weapons and armored vehicles sent by Egypt and Jordan over the last year,” a PA security officer said.
    The officer said Hamas seized thousands of U.S.-origin M-16 and Soviet-origin AK-47 Kalashnikov assault rifles as well as military radios. He said other booty captured by Hamas included trucks, mortars and hand grenades.

^^Genius. Suck
    in all the arms and then take them away.

You have no idea ...if I were the president...the "problem" Id be
    having with my staff tonight.
    Half of them would be out the door.
    Led by that piano playing simpleton we call Sec Of State.

Lets see how into all this Condi is.

View all web results for Condi RiceBuchanan Thinks Third US War Coming
    Free Market News Network, FL - 12 hours ago
    These are the "birth pangs" of a "new Middle East," said Condi Rice last summer, as Israel pounded Lebanon. Unfortunately, the new Middle East may make us ...
    Condi and Hillary - sexual decoys for democracy
    On Line opinion, Australia - Jun 13, 2007
    Condi Rice says she has got where she is because she was brought up to depend on herself and work hard. At the same time she acknowledges the civil rights ...
    Secretary of State Condi Rice Hails Strong US Relationship with Panama
    All American Patriots (press release), Sweden - Jun 5, 2007
    In hailing the excellent US-Panama relationship June 4, Rice said the Panama Canal Treaty has been a “great success” for commerce in the Western Hemisphere ...
    THE EDUCATION OF YVETTE CLARKE PART 37: WRONG TARGET YVETTE
    Hardbeatnews.com, NY - 16 hours ago
    Now those with very low expectations – the crumbs off the Big US Table crowd – will rhapsodize that Condi Rice has gone so far as to actually meet with ...
    FINALLY, A SEARING LOOK AT SECRETARY OF STATE CONDOLEEZZA RICE
    BlackBusinessList.Com (press release), GA - 9 hours ago
    The collection has been called "essential reading for Condi watchers" by Essence Magazine. Whether it is Jill Nelson's critique of Rice's ahistorical ...

Rediff
    Why is Condi Rice scowling?
    Rediff, India - Jun 1, 2007
    One rediff.com journalist was twice at the receiving end of her dazzling charm when he asked Condi for an autograph not so long ago. ...

^^Right on top of the situation I see[rolleyes]

My tribute to Condi

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6EWw-gsx_Io

Last edited by jimzinsocal; 06-15-2007 at 09:07 PM.

Iran seems to be deluding themselves into believing noone knows what they are doing. They are in for a rough time if it hits the fan with Israel. The joo's know what's up, and they play for keeps when they pick the military or 'targeted elimination' solution.

http://www.michaeltotten.com/archives/001467.html

I cant say it better

http://littlegreenfootballs.com/webl...s_Flowing&only

What the hell is wrong with our government? This is obsessive-compulsive, reality-denying policy on a massively dysfunctional scale: U.S. to End Embargo Against Palestinians With New Government.
    RAMALLAH, West Bank — The U.S. strengthened its offer of support for President Mahmoud Abbas on Saturday, telling him an international aid embargo against the Palestinians would end as soon as he forms a new government without Hamas, aides to Abbas and a Western diplomat said.
    The United States and European Union issued statements expressing backing for Abbas in light of the upheaval that has remade the Palestinian territories, but they said no decision had been reached on lifting the embargo.
    UPDATE at 6/16/07 9:03:45 am:
    This is who the Bush administration is throwing their support behind: ‘Moderate’ Abbas Executes Man Without Trial and Attacks Others.
    Last edited by jimzinsocal; 06-16-2007 at 12:48 PM.