Page 3 of 53 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast

Re: Palestinian |Hamas | Fatah | Gaza |West Bank |

Wonder what would happen if just for once...we kept out noses out of it and
    just watched. I wonder if I go raise h*ll with my neighbor if I could get some
    money from the U.S. ? Or do I have to attack something that has U.S. interests
    and then claim I want to be a help to the U.S. ? Will this require a pull over
    face mask ? Just what's it take to get money from the morons over D.C. way ?

I agree.

Masked thugs, either side, albeit one recognizes Israel's right to exist. Big whoop. I think that recognition is just part of their bargaining platform. If they didn't need our help, they'd drop that recognition in a heart beat.
    Tyan S5397 2x X5450 16GB - SuperMicro H8DCI 2x 275 8GB - Iwill DK8X 2x Opteron 250 2GB

Take a Kid FISHING!

We should act like they don't exist.

Sooner or later it'll be primed for indiscriminate bombing runs.

Israel doesn't recognize the Palestinian nation either. I'd say all parties there are unwilling to improve the situation.

I do agree with Trout, Fatah probably just recognizes Israel at this point because he needs it to get a bargaining position.

But Dutch, I don't understand your reasoning. You're saying to wait and ignore the Palestinians until they all are gone or killed? Women and children too?
    Whisper Performance setup:
    Asus Maximus Formula (X38)
    Asus Geforce EN8800GT
    Intel Q6600 3720 Mhz 1.45v.
    2x 74Gb WD Raptors RAID-0
    WinXP Pro SP2
    Eheim 1048 // Apogee GT // Black Ice GT Stealth 240 XFlow
    TT Mozart Tx

Israel doesn't recognize what Palestinian nation?

Israel has for years tried to broker peace with Fatah (PLO), to no good or lasting end. Read up on the Oslo Accords, and the 2000 Camp David Summit. Your statement about Israel not recognizing a Palestinian Nation doesn't hold water.

As for Palestinian women and children, I would submit they are the responsibility of the Palestinians themselves. Perhaps they should start working towards bettering the lives and opportunities for their women and children instead of entrenching and indoctrining them with war and terrorism.
    Tyan S5397 2x X5450 16GB - SuperMicro H8DCI 2x 275 8GB - Iwill DK8X 2x Opteron 250 2GB

Take a Kid FISHING!

My favorite that gives some sense of these dear people

Hamas fighters stormed the home of late Palestinian leader Yasser Arafat late Friday, stealing his Nobel Peace Prize, Fatah leaders told the Jerusalem Post.
    "They stole almost everything inside the house, including Arafat's Nobel Peace Prize medal," Ramallah-based Fatah spokesman Ahmed Abdel Rahman told the Post. "Hamas militiamen and gangsters blew up the main entrance to the house before storming it. They stole many of Arafat's documents and files, gifts he had received from world leaders and even his military outfits."
    Visit FOXNews.com's Mideast Center for more in-depth coverage.
    Click here to read the full Post report.
    The Post reported that dozens participated in the Gaza City raid, taking clothing belonging to Arafat's widow, Suha and his daughter, along with personal mementos.
    "Most of the looters were just ordinary citizens," an eyewitness told the Post. "They stole almost everything, including furniture, tiles, water pipes, closets and beds."

^^As someone somewhere said late last nite

"Look on the bright side. Castro can finally get his Nobel Prize medal. On EBAY"

Now we can all set our watches>there are two things we can depend on: The sun rising in the east and Palestinians/terrorists doing something stupid and self destructive.

http://www.cnn.com/2007/WORLD/meast/...ets/index.html
    Last edited by jimzinsocal; 06-17-2007 at 11:44 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by smoked trout View Post
    Israel doesn't recognize what Palestinian nation?
    Exactly.

Israel has for years tried to broker peace with Fatah (PLO), to no good or lasting end. Read up on the Oslo Accords, and the 2000 Camp David Summit. Your statement about Israel not recognizing a Palestinian Nation doesn't hold water.
    Yes they did. People were talking and the situation almost looked to be on the improving hand. But at least they were talking. The talks failed, fingers got pointed in all directions and bombs started flying on both sides, which is still going on at this point. Is that better?

As for Palestinian women and children, I would submit they are the responsibility of the Palestinians themselves. Perhaps they should start working towards bettering the lives and opportunities for their women and children instead of entrenching and indoctrining them with war and terrorism.
    I would only add responsibilty partly on to themselves. Israel is the occupying force and controls all that goes in and out of the Palestinian regions. That makes it their responsibility as well.
    Whisper Performance setup:
    Asus Maximus Formula (X38)
    Asus Geforce EN8800GT
    Intel Q6600 3720 Mhz 1.45v.
    2x 74Gb WD Raptors RAID-0
    WinXP Pro SP2
    Eheim 1048 // Apogee GT // Black Ice GT Stealth 240 XFlow
    TT Mozart Tx

Quote Originally Posted by Wolf2000me View Post
    Israel is the occupying force and controls all that goes in and out of the Palestinian regions. That makes it their responsibility as well.
    Israel is not the occupying force in Palestine. They control what goes in and out of Israel. Not Egypt. Not Jordan. Not the Mediteranean Sea. Or are you trying to say that the Israelis control all the borders of Gaza and the West Bank?

My earlier comments can be explained like this: Imagine Palestine as a pair of apple baskets and the "Palestineans" are the apples. Many of the apples are rotten. People have been plucking out the bad apples, but not quickly enough. Leave them alone and very soon, the apples will all go bad. Heck, let the miscreants in Syria and Iran toss in more rotten apples, it really makes little difference. As long as they stay in the basket. At that time, you can empty the basket indiscriminately.

The time to empty the Gaza basket is very, very near. With indiscriminate and "safe for the aggressor" carpet bombings. Its not like there are any valuable buildings or infastructure to protect.

From the "freedom fighters" gangland thugs applauded by Daily Kos

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,283593,00.html

Quote Originally Posted by Wolf2000me View Post
    Exactly.

Yes they did. People were talking and the situation almost looked to be on the improving hand. But at least they were talking. The talks failed, fingers got pointed in all directions and bombs started flying on both sides, which is still going on at this point. Is that better?

I would only add responsibilty partly on to themselves. Israel is the occupying force and controls all that goes in and out of the Palestinian regions. That makes it their responsibility as well.
    Well then stop saying Israel doesn't recognize Palestine. I'd say they recognize Palestine for what it is more than any other country in the world. I'd say the've made numerous attempts to broker peace, and nothing ever comes from it because the Palestinians seem bent on destruction.

The Palestinians are responsible for their men, women, children, their entire culture. That culture is a culture of death. Stop trying to blame Israel, they do not occupy Gaza or the West Bank, they do not control everything going into and out of those areas, but they have to defend themselves from the culture of death spawned in those areas every single day.

Take a Kid FISHING!

The Palestinians are responsible for their men, women, children, their entire culture.
    They after all elected Hamas into power fair and square they made their beds this time let them wallow in it.They have no one but themselves to blame for what they have created for themselves. Israel I think will only try to contain this because for every single fighter who hamas or Fatah kill thats one less the IDF has to deal with.