Page 5 of 53 FirstFirst 12345678915 ... LastLast

Re: Palestinian |Hamas | Fatah | Gaza |West Bank |

No tears here.... the fewer of these types around.. the better IMHO. If only they would stick to killing each other.

Video: A Lynching in Gaza

Iím warning you up front.

Donít watch this video if you donít want to see whatís been happening in Gaza, up close, apparently recorded with a cell phone after some unfortunate person was lynched and beaten to a pulp. Theyíre still kicking the body. And someone helpfully picks up and displays whatís left of the head so the cell phones can get a good shot.

There are no words.

And by the way, Iím not kidding one bit. Donít watch this if youíre arenít mentally prepared. I may remove it after a short run.

UPDATE at 6/15/07 6:39:32 pm:

The dead terrorist is apparently Fatah thug Samih al-Madhoun: Hamas gunmen hunt down Fatah rivals in Gaza strip.
    Itís payback time in Gaza, where victorious Hamas gunmen dragged the body of one of their main Fatah opponents through a refugee camp on Thursday.

Hamasí armed wing said it had ďexecutedĒ leading Fatah militant Samih al-Madhoun, who had previously broadcast a pledge to kill all members of the Islamist movement.
    "The most dangerous myth is the demagoguery that business can be made to pay a larger share, thus relieving the individual. Politicians preaching this are either deliberately dishonest, or economically illiterate, and either one should scare us...
    Only people pay taxes, and people pay as consumers every tax that is assessed against a business."

-The Gipper

^^^Best part of that piece....but it just makes too much sense for it to work

With Hamas now clearly in charge, Israel should declare that it will tolerate no more rocket fire ó that the next Qassam will be answered with a cutoff of gasoline shipments. This should bring road traffic in Gaza to a halt within days and make it increasingly difficult to ferry around missiles and launchers.

If that fails to concentrate the mind, the next step should be to cut off electricity. When the world wails, Israel should ask, what other country on earth is expected to supply the very means for a declared enemy to attack it?

Goddam barbarians.

One of the best cartoons from when Israel pulled out of Gaza... but now we know the "what"..

"The most dangerous myth is the demagoguery that business can be made to pay a larger share, thus relieving the individual. Politicians preaching this are either deliberately dishonest, or economically illiterate, and either one should scare us...
    Only people pay taxes, and people pay as consumers every tax that is assessed against a business."

-The Gipper

http://www.ynetnews.com/articles/0,7...417875,00.html

My finger is on the button. I want to instruct the B 52 to "remove the area"

Quote Originally Posted by jimzinsocal View Post
    http://www.ynetnews.com/articles/0,7...417875,00.html

My finger is on the button. I want to instruct the B 52 to "remove the area"
    I can only feel so bad for that BBC tool. Take a look at his previous works, he's been in bed with the terrorists for some time now. Play with fire = predictable results.

In other news.... the mice have voted to bell the cat. Me gets popcorn out..

Fatah vows to wipe Hamas from West Bank

-The Gipper

http://1918.com/article.php?article_...=read#continue

Be careful what you wish for...

Wednesday, June 20, 2007
    From Wizbang: ...because you just might get it.

Witness this fellow.

He, like many Palestinians in Gaza, has long had a series of wishes. First, they wanted the Israelis out of Gaza. He got that wish.

Then, when elections were held, they wanted Hamas to represent them. They got that wish.

Then, they wanted an end to the Fatah corruption in their midst. They got that wish.
    So, where are they now?

Governed by an Islamist terrorist group. Blocked off on all borders -- Egypt sealing their borders, Hamas sealing the crossings into Israel. And never knowing when Hamas might decide that your yard is the perfect launching point for more rockets aimed at Israel, turning your home into a military target.

Congratulations, people of Gaza. You've willingly signed up to be Hamas' hostages. Hamas can now demand that the rest of the world care for you, supply you with food and water and electricity and all the necessities of life, while they -- your duly elected government, the ones that claim to have driven Israel out of Gaza while insisting that Israel continue to supply basic utilities -- focus all their attention, all their resources, on war.

You got just what you have wanted, what you have asked for, what you have fought for, what you demanded, what you voted for.

Hope you enjoy it.

Congratulation Palestine you deserve everything you get
    Last edited by /\/\adGamer; 06-28-2007 at 02:08 AM.

^^ I read the actual Boston article, not the Wizbang interpretation, and all I got out of it was another sad story like I hear ten times a day at work, in Gary IN. Family had 8 kids, guy can't handle his life so gets stuck in Palestine, and won't find a job to support his (irresponsibly large) family. Kids decide that getting married and becoming baby machines, or becoming gun-carrying thugs, are both better than further education. Surprise, no woman wants to marry an unemployed young thug. At least the daughter got a decent job, didn't take her long did it dad? Their final hope, the light at the end of the tunnel, is that they can move to another country where they can sponge off the governments support of 'refugees'.

Good work Boston, you found Palestines ghetto and merely proved that they are the same as our own.

Quote Originally Posted by mostholycerebus View Post
    ^^ I read the actual Boston article, not the Wizbang interpretation, and all I got out of it was another sad story like I hear ten times a day at work, in Gary IN. Family had 8 kids, guy can't handle his life so gets stuck in Palestine, and won't find a job to support his (irresponsibly large) family. Kids decide that getting married and becoming baby machines, or becoming gun-carrying thugs, are both better than further education. Surprise, no woman wants to marry an unemployed young thug. At least the daughter got a decent job, didn't take her long did it dad? Their final hope, the light at the end of the tunnel, is that they can move to another country where they can sponge off the governments support of 'refugees'.

Good work Boston, you found Palestines ghetto and merely proved that they are the same as our own.
    I'm sorry MHC... but are you trying to draw parallels between the guys situation in Gaza and a guy in Gary IN? Thats a stretch even for you.

-The Gipper

Good work Boston, you found Palestines ghetto and merely proved that they are the same as our own
    The ghetto's of palistine isnt like that of Gary some things Im sure are simmilar but hardly the same.I have been in gary worked at the airport there I drove thru it everyday for years its NO gaza or west bank.