These are things that monetary reformers have known about for decades. The first steps within the U.S. would be
1) a large-scale cancellation of debt
2) a guaranteed income for all at about $10,000 a year, not connected to whether a person has a job
3) an additional National Dividend, fluctuating with national productivity, that would provide every citizen with their rightful share in the benefits of our incredible producing economy
4) direct spending of money by the government for infrastructure and other necessary costs without resort to taxation or borrowing
5) creation of a new system of private lending to businesses and consumers at non-usurious rates of interest
6) re-regulation of the financial industry, including the banning of bank-created credit for speculation, such as purchase of securities on margin and for leveraging buyouts, acquisitions, mergers, hedge funds, and derivatives
7) abolishment of the Federal Reserve as a bank of issue with retention of its functions as a national financial transaction clearinghouse.