Page 647 of 730 FirstFirst ... 147547597637643644645646647648649650651657697 ... LastLast
Results 9,691 to 9,705 of 10944

Re: Economic News/Discussion

Quote Originally Posted by BlackDragon24 View Post
    You throw enough shit against the wall, some of it is bound to stick.

Though building on Dutch's point, I'm thinking we could start a rumor that communist liberals plotted to have Easter on Chavez' birthday. If we expound upon it further, I'm sure we could convince them that the liberals took away their NASCAR too
    I heard that some people may hear that too! Or was it it I might have heard. Aww shucks, no difference, damn libtards taking NASCAR away...
    Thomas Jefferson to John Page Fairfeilds Dec: 25. 1762.
    ... But the old-fellows say we must read to gain knowledge; and gain knowledge to make us happy and be admired. Mere jargon! Is there any such thing as happiness in this world? No: And as for admiration I am sure the man who powders most, parfumes most, embroiders most, and talks most nonsense, is most admired.

^^^ Leave NASCAR out of it. Its the only place we turn left regularly and you should give kudos for that.

Quote Originally Posted by otoc View Post
    No mr Alinsky, I would have preferred a discussion on your bringing up the topic of google and Easter but apparently you are unable. I'm done.
    Dopne again eh? Another Sabbatical?

Quote Originally Posted by Dutchcedar View Post
    ^^^ Leave NASCAR out of it. Its the only place we turn left regularly and you should give kudos for that.
    Now you are REALLY onto a conspiracy

Quote Originally Posted by BlackDragon24 View Post
    Now you are REALLY onto a conspiracy
    Its to keep drivers away from the wall, but don't tell anyone. NASCAR approved helmets have foil inner liners.

Obamanomics in a nutshell:

The number of people not in the labor force in March soared by a massive 663,000 to a record 90 million Americans who are no longer even looking for work.
    Don't count 'em in the unemployment rate, put 'em on food stamps and in section 8 housing and there ya go... things are improving.

http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2013-0...n-rate-1979-le

Don't count 'em in the unemployment rate, put 'em on food stamps and in section 8 housing and there ya go... things are improving.

BO will come on tv next touting how his anti-gun stance has led to the sale of more ammo and guns, therefore making him a great jobs creator and protector of American industry. Liberal sheep will all praise him for it. I actually do wonder just how much all of the gun and ammo panic buying is unfortunately helping BO's economy. We'll find out once most people get all the guns and ammo they need I suppose.

You just don’t get it Dutch… There are more important fish to fry such as an assault weapons ban, gay marriage, free birth control, females in combat, on demand abortion and white crosses in the middle of the Mojave Desert.

There are just sooo many perceived progressive social wrongs to right and just not enough time to right them all. When I feel like righting all the world’s perceived social wrongs I found out it’s easier and much more rewarding when I dress like a super hero. My personal favorites are Superman, Batman, The Lone Ranger and Robin Hood.

I am in the process of developing my newest super hero "Super Progressive Scholarman". It’s sure to be a winner at all levels of leftdumb.
    Last edited by tucker; 04-05-2013 at 10:40 PM.

^^^ Make sure to have your tassel on the proper side, or you might offend someone.

BitCoins are a scam. Some libertarians/archo-capitalists may think it's the holy grail, but too insecure and unstable. Price is skyrocketing now because silly Europeans putting all their money into it. It's going to crash hard. One or two people are going to get filthy rich, everybody else is going to lose their shirts.

It was a fun virtual currency when Linux nerds were using it to buy drugs over the internet. Now, hedge funds and speculators got their hands on it. Plus, hackers sniffing around. Will not end well for Linux nerds and any other average joe who invests in BitCoin.

^^^ Make sure to have your tassel on the proper side, or you might offend someone.

To avoid the confusion I’ll just hang the tassel on the rear view mirror in my truck.

Looks like pc sales continue their downward spiral. Windows 8 went over like a fart in church apparently.

http://www.marketwatch.com/story/the...ing-2013-04-12

Re: Very Disturbing

Stock market is down over 200 points right now, but Gold is the biggest loser today. It's down an unreal $150 an ounce as of now! That's the biggest drop since the 80's. The blame for today goes to weaker than expected Chinese factory data.

http://www.marketwatch.com/story/gol...dist=countdown

So consumer spending is doing ok, cars are selling, and housing is improving too. I guess a new flat screen and a new car are a lot easier to obtain when some other sucker is paying for your food. I think I'm beginning to see the brilliance of Obama's great economic master plan! Now if only I could get my hands on some of this free money...err...food. I don't know, something sure seems wrong here.

How can we supposedly be having an "economic recovery" when there is now a record number of Americans on food stamps. It looks to me like the rich have gotten richer and the poor are still getting poorer ever since Bush left office. I thought BO and his "party of the people" (hahahaha) were going to even things out. It must be those evil rich people who are paying for all the welfare, it couldn't be the dwindling middle class could it?

The most recent Supplemental Assistance Nutrition Program (SNAP) statistics of the number of households receiving food stamps shows that 23,087,886 households participated in January 2013 - an increase of 889,154 families from January 2012 when the number of households totaled 22,188,732.

http://cnsnews.com/blog/joe-schoffst...-1-out-every-5

WOOHOO!!! Hope and Change morons! HOPE AND CHANGE!!!!!