Page 727 of 727 FirstFirst ... 227627677717723724725726727
Results 10,891 to 10,899 of 10899

Re: Economic News/Discussion

^^ And guess what... Obamacare is still there. Ryan, McConnell and the establishment are doing nothing RINO democrats. They'll keep funding Obamacare until the the cows come home.

Not happy...
    “What Happened”...

"The bill ensures taxpayer dollars aren't used to fund an ineffective border wall, excludes poison pill riders, and increases investments in programs that the middle class relies on, like medical research, education and infrastructure,” Senate Minority Leader Chuck Schumer, D-N.Y., said in a statement
    Hmm... I don't see anything there particularly important. Poison pill riders another radical left oxymoron. If you get rid of Obamacare maybe the private sector could fund more medical research. The current educational system is a frigging disaster. Infrastructure I'm not so sure about that. Infrastructure projects usually end up as big money for to little with to many of Schumer's poison pill riders attached to the spending by the democrats and the republican establishment... The establishment priorities aren't necessarily my priorities...
    “What Happened”...

What's wrong with these idiots? All they need are some SHOVEL READY JOBS to fix this train wreck. I guess the $10 Trillion Dollar "Porkulus" bailout wasn't quite as far reaching as it needed to be? Maybe some more climate regulations will Help? There must be some unprotected endangered species down there in need of salvation? Obamacare should have offered some kind of relief...

Love how the NY Slimes reports the condition, and stays away from any hint of the causes.

Perhaps there were ties to David Duke or some other dark RACIST forces at play?
    "Walk Heavy, Stand Tall, Carry a Big Stick"
    Daily Driver - ASUS Z170-AR i7 6700, 16G RAM - Liquid Cooled
    Print/File Server - ASUS A7V880 XP-3200 Barton
    System Specifications

^^ The wonders of Obambiland... Oh look there's Mickey and Daffy and Goofy... Happy smile... ... Where is Cinderella... ... there she is she's being interviewed by Christiane Amanpour ... Frown ... .... pour pour feminists ... ...
    “What Happened”...

Oh No! ... There is the evil Witcherella ... She isn't talking ... ...

Trump calls out Rice for refusal to testify to Congress

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2017...-congress.html
    “What Happened”...

Chuck Schumer: A Better Deal for American Workers

https://www.nytimes.com/2017/07/24/o...f=opinion&_r=0

Hmmm... One third what Trump is already doing, one third the same old Obambi policy and one third total bulls*** ...

"A Better Deal for American Workers ... I'll bet TT&BB are breathless with excitment ...

Same old sh*t with a new name... Higher taxes, more regulations, more global warming, more illegal immigration, more refugees and single payer government healthcare.

What Crybaby Chucky really means.

“What Happened”...

Senate Republicans unveil new tax plan that delays corporate cut, strips popular deduction

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2017...deduction.html

Well thanks to the Republican RINO Establishment Senate the tax cut plan seems to be unraveling. No corporate tax cut until till 2019. Why isn’t I think they won’t approve corporate tax cuts ever could it be they hardly ever do what they say they will do, well known liars. Popular deductions will dissapear that amounts to a tax hike for many, many more in the middle class... hmmm ... Should I be angry ...
    “What Happened”...

The Repugs in congress are worthless.
    They are as dishonest as Dems.

FWIW... I don't expect them to pass their tax plan. They're posers in search of microphones.