WIW? Vapochill PE

Howdy all. Decided to get out of the phase change box and head back to air cooling. Wondering what a Vapochill PE is worth nowadays? Works perfectly, kept my FX-55@3ghz(stock v-core) nice and cool..-23c. I have a spare controller board and temp probe that the guys at Vapochill were nice enough to send me when I was troubleshooting what turned out to be a broken temp probe wire. I replaced it before the board and new probe arrived in the mail. I'll toss them in also.

Also, whats the going rate for a decent OC'ing FX-55 on a EVGA 133-K8-NF41 nForce 4, SLI MOBO with 2GB of Mushkin (2x1GB) Redline PC4000 3-3-2-8?

Probably try to make a nice package deal once I get a guess at what it is worth.

TIA Scoot..
    "The most dangerous myth is the demagoguery that business can be made to pay a larger share, thus relieving the individual. Politicians preaching this are either deliberately dishonest, or economically illiterate, and either one should scare us...
    Only people pay taxes, and people pay as consumers every tax that is assessed against a business."

-The Gipper

Re: WIW? Vapochill PE

Signed the petition and political Ditto's BUMP

I hope ya figure out the prices and maybe a pic or 2.

Weren't those about $550 back in the day and look something like this>>

Re: WIW? Vapochill PE

^^^ Thanks 4 the signature..

Back in the day they were pretty pricey. This one had my P4 Northwood over 4Ghz for nearly a year before I got an A64 to replace it. This is an older pic with that P4 in it and some water cooling for the GPU. Mine has the newer plastic "clamshell" for Intel and AMD applications. Thx 4 the bump =]

"The most dangerous myth is the demagoguery that business can be made to pay a larger share, thus relieving the individual. Politicians preaching this are either deliberately dishonest, or economically illiterate, and either one should scare us...
    Only people pay taxes, and people pay as consumers every tax that is assessed against a business."

-The Gipper