WIW: Dell Dimension 4100

I adopted another computer here recently and have really no use for it, so i'm looking to sell it. Here is what I can tell you about it:

Dell Dimension 4100
    Intel Pentium III 1000mhz
    128mb Ram
    20gb HDD
    Onboard video and sound
    56k Modem (no NIC factory installed)

My neighbor gave it to me because she knows how much I love computers. This computer was well taken care of. The case is in great shape (looks brand new) and even the inside had very little dust considering its age. I took it home and found windows ME installed on it. I wiped it clean and installed XP professional which it runs surprisingly well with just 128mb of ram. If I were to put it up on ebay, what would be a fair price?

TIA,
    Rob

Re: WIW: Dell Dimension 4100

I was wrong. Its actually got a 16mb Rage 128 Pro video card. But I'm not really thinking about selling it anymore as I just added it as a full time folder. Still though, if anyone knows how much I could ask for this box, I'd appreciate it

Rob

Re: WIW: Dell Dimension 4100

you can try 20-50 bucks and wipe that xp before u sell it

add a couple 120mm fans overhead to drop temps by 10+ celsiusD.S.C-12(2)-disclaimer : whatever u do with your hardware/software is your
    responsibility, which i dont hold if u break anything

GRAB here OcBible v1.55 and Guidemania v1.21
    scary pooch?pooch#1taking ball from dogpooch pulln on ropeme on board after 2 years
    of no board
    http://gonny.se/ <-cool lady http://www.mediafire.com/?8dmg21ms1vx
    IN MEMORY OF HOW BM WAS TREATED HERE...