Selling one POSSIBLY two radeon X1950xtx's SAPPHIRE

Hello everyone. I am new to this forum. I found it by searching on google. I think i might try and sell my two cards on my campus at Ole Miss but, i thought i might give it a shot on here. I am a COMPLETE noob when it comes to selling and im kinda nervous i might get ripped off but i will do my research on who to trade with.

I have one Sapphire radeon x1950xtx 512mb card in my PC ATM and one in it's box under my bed.

I did not want to sell it on ebay due to the fact that i do not have an account, i read that ebay gets 5% of initial bid price, paypal gets 3.5% and ebay gets 4% or so of final selling price. that's me like losing $30. The reason i am trying to sell these is because i want DirectX 10 for crysis, so i need either enough money for a 8800gtx or 8800gts 640, and vista.

I DO NOT have the accessories that these cards came with. I just have the two cards, both of their disks. I have tested the one under my bed it runs fine. I only tested bioshock with it, which i have. On 1600 res with aa/af forced on in ati control panel. Cards run a little hot at about 75 C in my comp... not sure if that's normal? i have a good psu but anyway. Any advice you guys can give me i would greatly appreciate. I sent a PM to supercat and he was very blunt about how i did not give references and how SAPPHIRE brand cards suck. Does this mean i can't sell my card? BTW where can i buy anti static bags. One inside it's box has a tear at the top of the bag and im afraid a buyer will find that unappealing even though the card works fine for gaming. Thanks guys and I look forward to seeing advice and doing business.

P.S Some questions i have are
    1. How do i do deals I live in a Dorm on campus.
    2. I only have my cell phone. (I read that that's not good?
    3. I have a University email bwcraig@olemiss.edu

Thank you.

Re: Selling one POSSIBLY two radeon X1950xtx's SAPPHIRE

price?

Hey. Well newegg has an OEM same card as mine with bundled stuff at $280.

I'm aiming for $225. This first card is brand new just with me being an idiot and losing the extra bundled cables. So if u wanted to like hook it up to your tv that probably isn't happening with this buy. But if you just want it for gaming it works fine. So theres the price.

go brizzo and welcome to pcper forums !

university email is a start

add a couple 120mm fans overhead to drop temps by 10+ celsiusD.S.C-12(2)-disclaimer : whatever u do with your hardware/software is your
    responsibility, which i dont hold if u break anything

GRAB here OcBible v1.55 and Guidemania v1.21
    scary pooch?pooch#1taking ball from dogpooch pulln on ropeme on board after 2 years
    of no board
    http://gonny.se/ <-cool lady http://www.mediafire.com/?8dmg21ms1vx
    IN MEMORY OF HOW BM WAS TREATED HERE...

what ya think dan ? those are awesome cards eh ?

Once someone wants these. well im gonna prolly just sell this one under my bed first. Because i need to buy 1 more static bag hell i might just get one that isnt ripped . And a small cardboard box with some squishie material in it to make sure card doesnt bump around. BTW i am making my roomate take his girlfriends camera. I am gonna use it and take some pics of what i have. Just the one card first.

Would you be willing to trade the two cards for a XFX 8800 GTS 640
    God said let there be Light and then there was AMD!

Heat

ill send ya a PM