FS: $2 DVD's, $10 boxsets, sealed Xbox games

Hiya,

I'm cleaning out most of my DVD collection. To keep the confusion down I am going to list a few at a time, so check back often as I will be adding regularly. Paypal is the only way on this one and I would appreciate if you could buy at least $10 per transaction to keep from mailing a million packages. These prices do not include shipping. I can ship UPS or USPS. PM's are the best way to get me. Non free email is wingard_j@bellsouth.net. Here's what I have.

$2 DVD's

Sin City SOLD
    The Last of the Mohicans spotlight edition
    Dreamcatcher
    The Matrix SOLD
    Matrix Reloaded SOLD
    Matrix Revolutions SOLD
    March of the Penguins
    Bad News Bears (with Billy Bob Thornton)
    Basic
    Crash
    Cannonball Run
    Dawn of the Dead
    Goldmember
    Glory
    Gothika
    Hannibal

added 9/6/07

Saw
    Saving Private Ryan
    Peter Gabriel- Secret World Live
    Life
    Identity
    Star Wares Episode 2
    The Siege
    The Hunt For Red October
    Grumpier Old Men
    The Green Mile
    The Final Cut
    The Five People you meet in Heaven
    Falling Down
    Deuce Bigalow
    Army of Darkness

$10 Boxsets

Indiana Jones Trilogy SOLD
    Godfather Trilogy
    Soprano's Season 1
    Twilight Zone Collection
    Richard Pryor Collection $10 4 movies including :Which Way is Up, Brewsters Millions, Car Was and Bustin Loose

4 original Xbox games

I bought these from Best Buy when I bought my 360 and never even opened them. They are all all Platinum hits editions. The games are:

Morrowind: The Elder Scrolls III
    Halo
    Tony Hawks Underground
    Star Wars Battlefront 2.

$5 a piece of all for $18

Take every thing here for $80!

Re: FS: $2 DVD's, $10 boxsets, sealed Xbox games

damn good price on the indiana jones trilogy, too bad it's sold =/
    My Heat: 145-0-0
    "I used my finger as a heatsink to see if it posts and it does, but couldn't hold it long enough to run 3dmark before it hurt" - krylon

Phoenix_15

Please place the non-free E-Mail in your profile.

Thanks

Z
    1. EMAIL ADDRESSES FOR TRADERS/BUYERS/SELLERS
    Any and all traders trading in the PC Perspective / Amdmb Trading Post & Subforums are required to enable and make visible in your profile's designated email area for all to see, an email address that complies with the following rules. The types of valid email addresses are as follows. ISP provided, .edu and .mil addresses only. Generic POP forwarding accounts are prohibited. It is now a requirement for all traders who sell, buy, or trade in this forum to post an email address that complies with the above. Outlawed email accounts include but are not limited to Yahoo, Gmail, Hotmail, MSN, banditmail, hotpop, Tweak3D, mailspring, AIM and any other free email service. The use of an email address from personal domains is also not allowed.

Note: If we find a user creating a new thread/post without posting a valid email account in their profile, the thread/post will be closed or deleted at our own discretion.
    If you enjoy gaming click here to learn about the Fragging Frogs.

Not the end of the world, But they sell pictures of it

Quote Originally Posted by JK86NO1 View Post
    Yhpm
    Please place the non-free E-Mail in your profile.

Thanks

Any and all traders trading in the PC Perspective / Amdmb Trading Post & Subforums are required to enable and make visible in your profile's designated email area for all to see, an email address that complies with the following rules. The types of valid email addresses are as follows. ISP provided, .edu and .mil addresses only. Generic POP forwarding accounts are prohibited. It is now a requirement for all traders who sell, buy, or trade in this forum to post an email address that complies with the above. Outlawed email accounts include but are not limited to Yahoo, Gmail, Hotmail, MSN, banditmail, hotpop, Tweak3D, mailspring, AIM and any other free email service. The use of an email address from personal domains is also not allowed.

Note: If we find a user creating a new thread/post without posting a valid email account in their profile, the thread/post will be closed or deleted at our own discretion.
    The Heat 99-0-0

Trading Post Rules

Sound Familiar? "If we quit Vietnam," President Lyndon Johnson warned, "tomorrow we'll be fighting in Hawaii, and next week we'll have to fight in San Francisco."

Not the end of the world, But they sell pictures of it

Quote Originally Posted by scottydl View Post
    Just sent you e-mail on a bunch that I'm interested in!

Thanks,
    The Heat 99-0-0

Trading Post Rules

Sound Familiar? "If we quit Vietnam," President Lyndon Johnson warned, "tomorrow we'll be fighting in Hawaii, and next week we'll have to fight in San Francisco."