Which is better, AMD TK-55 or TL-56 processor?

Just got my refurb lappy from Dell, it should have came with the TL-56 processor instead i got the TK-55. Which is better? Also, is there any chance i could get some money back from Dell instead of having to ship them the laptop back?

Thanks guys!
    Current Rig: Intel Q6600 @ 3.15 GHZ-Gigabyte 965P-DS3 Rev 3.3 MOBO-2 GIGs GSkill DDR2800

My HEAT

Re: Which is better, AMD TK-55 or TL-56 processor?

TK-55 is a dual core 256 cache chip @ 1.8.
    TL-56 is a dual core 512 cache chip @1.8

According to AMD the TL should have slightly better battery life than the TK

So Dell owes you something more than an explanation.

"The significant problems we face cannot be solved at the same level of thinking we were at when we created them."
    - Albert Einstein (1879-1955)

Thanks for the reply!

I sent an Email to Dell requesting that we cross-ship the laptops, i also asked for them to send me a prepaid UPS sticker. This is complete on their part and im definitely not going to pay a dime for it.
    Current Rig: Intel Q6600 @ 3.15 GHZ-Gigabyte 965P-DS3 Rev 3.3 MOBO-2 GIGs GSkill DDR2800

My HEAT

Just for reference- on Dell's Outlet site, there is only a $10 difference between identical Inspiron 1521 refurbished units. The one with the TK-55 is $609 and with the TL-56, it's $619. They may not offer much in the way of a refund if that's any indication.

The TL-56 doubles the L2 cache, so it will make effect performance somewhat. The difference in performance will vary depending on what tasks are being performed and, to some degree, how discerning you are as the user.

If they offered you $100 or more to keep it, I'd probably live with it. Otherwise, I'd send it back and make sure they compensate you for your trouble.

In the interest of good customer service and rectifying their error, perhaps they could send you one with a TL-58 processor for the same price as the TL-56? Or maybe a larger hard drive? You get the idea....

Update:

DELL IS FULL OF COMPLETE MORONS!

The stupid asses sent me the same damn laptop! WOW, so now i have two of the wrong laptops sitting at my house that I need to take care of shipping!

F*ck, this is so dumb, anyone know a USA support number? This is ridiculous!

My HEAT