Page 35 of 35 FirstFirst ... 253132333435

Re: Quote of the Day...

^^^ Underscores the wisdom the founding fathers had drafting the 12th amendment.
    Last edited by SteveW; 11-24-2016 at 02:26 PM.
    "Walk Heavy, Stand Tall, Carry a Big Stick"
    Daily Driver - ASUS Z170-AR i7 6700, 16G RAM - Liquid Cooled
    Print/File Server - ASUS A7V880 XP-3200 Barton
    System Specifications

Obama: I could have won third term

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2016...hird-term.html

"Obama: I could have won third term"

"I could have won a first term" if I would have run. There's no doubt in my mind about that...

The alt-right party with me leading the ticket...
    They who can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety.
    ~ Benjamin Franklin

"This loss hit Atlanta so hard I swear I just drove past a Waffle House that was closed." Tweeted by an Atlanta resident.
    FRH
    If more sane people were armed the crazy ones would get off fewer shots.

Win 7 Premium SP1 / MX 15 KDE / MEPIS 11

https://mobile.twitter.com/SenSchume...7Ctwgr%5Etweet

Pres Trump ought to see the writing on the wall, abandon proposal, roll up his sleeves & come up w/ a real, bipartisan plan to keep us safe.
    Hidden fascist progressive meaning "surrender to Global political correctness". If I wanted to do that I would move to Europe, Canada or Australia. I might even homestead land vacated by illegals in Mexico... Ain't going to happen...
    They who can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety.
    ~ Benjamin Franklin

Sanity...

White House Aide Criticizes Obama’s Counter-Terrorism Policy for Failing to Mention Islam

. . .

"The Obama administration in 2011 prohibited discussion of religion, expressly Islam, in all counter-terror training for federal agents and military," Gorka said during an event at the Heritage Foundation in Washington, D.C.

"That's like saying in 1944 you can't say the word Nazi because you'll offend a German. It's absurd, it's in fact asinine. You have to be able to talk about the enemy and the words that they use. When they say they're a jihadist, you can't say, ‘Well they're just misguided nihilists.' No, they think they are holy warriors," he continued. "Our labels must reflect reality, otherwise we will misdiagnose."

. . .
    "The most dangerous myth is the demagoguery that business can be made to pay a larger share, thus relieving the individual. Politicians preaching this are either deliberately dishonest, or economically illiterate, and either one should scare us...
    Only people pay taxes, and people pay as consumers every tax that is assessed against a business."

-The Gipper

"Hillary +3"
    "Walk Heavy, Stand Tall, Carry a Big Stick"
    Daily Driver - ASUS Z170-AR i7 6700, 16G RAM - Liquid Cooled
    Print/File Server - ASUS A7V880 XP-3200 Barton
    System Specifications