Page 26 of 36 FirstFirst ... 16222324252627282930 ... LastLast
Results 376 to 390 of 539
  1. #376
    Joined
    Mar 2003
    Location
    Oregon
    Age
    40
    Posts
    6,498

    Re: Quote of the Day...

    The preening wannabe intellectual who just called me out by name gets upset when I reply. No mistake about it.. you are obviously the victim here.
    No victim status claimed or otherwise insinuated, but nice try.
    I lub ut too BD. But if you think you are so clever that I cannot detect the Alinsky stank coming off you trope a mile off, your the one who's nuts. Judging by the response it sure looks like I hit pretty close to home.
    You accused me of trolling. I called you a whiner because you accused me of trolling. Was Saul Alinsky a troll? I don't know, but my guess says no.

    Is this the same BD who a mere days ago was having an ego stroke fest with his little green squirrel buddy? I mean seriously BD.. take a step back and look at yourself
    .
    An ego stroke fest? Is that what you call it when two of the three liberals left in this joint talk to each other outside of PM? Perhaps some perspective is needed. So find any thread from the last 4 years, witness within it the conservative ego stroke fest, and then get back to me.

    You come here and call conservatives stupid & uninformed. Then drone on about how smart you and your heroes like Maddow and fauxcohontos are as if speaking them up somehow makes you smarter for buying into their bullsh*t. The people you idolize do love them some useful idiots. And you can go ahead and blame GWB for that as well.
    Let me be clear on this Scooter. YOU are the reason I point and laugh. Because you are funny. If only you knew you were funny. But then it might not be funny any more.

    I'm no genius. I have run across some really smart people in my life, you ain't one of them. Guess what I'm trying to say is get over yourself.
    Tell you what....I'm no genius either, but I know when I'm getting con'd by a conman. So if you want to take the holier than thou, from upon high attitude towards this whole thing, then I'll take your accusations of trolling a lot more to heart once I see the word libtard disappear from your posts and your vocabulary. I have to read that shit every day. Until then its business as usual. And I'm gonna keep pointing and laughing.

  2. #377
    Joined
    May 2002
    Location
    Twain Harte, CA
    Posts
    20,453

    Re: Quote of the Day...

    Quote Originally Posted by BlackDragon24 View Post
    Reinforcement from conservative bubble authority, right on cue.
    He pegged it so you've doubled down with more of the same. Jeez, BD, right on cue. Who didn't see that coming?

  3. #378
    Joined
    Mar 2003
    Location
    Oregon
    Age
    40
    Posts
    6,498

    Re: Quote of the Day...

    Quote Originally Posted by Dutchcedar View Post
    He pegged it so you've doubled down with more of the same. Jeez, BD, right on cue. Who didn't see that coming?
    I know you are but what am I....or,

    I'm rubber, your glue....or,

    You get my drift

  4. #379
    Joined
    May 2002
    Location
    Twain Harte, CA
    Posts
    20,453

    Re: Quote of the Day...

    Quote Originally Posted by BlackDragon24 View Post
    I know you are but what am I....or,

    I'm rubber, your glue....or,

    You get my drift
    Actually, no, I don't.

    Its kinda like watching a Fauxcahauntis morphs into Bill Maher episode of the Twilight Zone.

  5. #380
    Joined
    Mar 2003
    Location
    Oregon
    Age
    40
    Posts
    6,498

    Re: Quote of the Day...

    Ok, lemme be more blunt about it.

    Scooter is the biggest troll in this forum. And for him to question why I point and laugh at conservatives stupidity when he has made it a mission to describe the liberals as "libtards" in an overwhelming majority of his posts when he talks about liberals? Rich. Ironic. Sad. Choose your adjective.

    For you to reinforce it? It just fits the conservative stupidity stereotype that much more strongly. So pardon me while I continue to point and laugh.

  6. #381
    Joined
    May 2002
    Location
    Twain Harte, CA
    Posts
    20,453

    Re: Quote of the Day...

    ^^^ If that's your take, that's fine... and its full of crap.

    Since your latest posture, to "point and laugh at conservatives' stupidity", is justified by the impression that Scooter is a troll, then you're acting like an idiot. Look in the mirror.

    The joke is that you're claiming to laugh about it as if your own trolling is a schoolyard prank or something. I doubt that's true. Were it the case, there would be humor. Its easy to act happy on the internet. The last time a member went off the rails on someone like this, it turned out he was in the middle of a divorce. Just an observation.
    Last edited by Dutchcedar; 03-27-2013 at 04:02 PM.

  7. #382
    Joined
    May 2002
    Location
    Twain Harte, CA
    Posts
    20,453

    Re: Quote of the Day...

    And BD, for shits and giggles, I searched the terms "repug" and "libtard" in TLR.

    The results:

    Libtard: 23
    Repug: 98

    Heh.

  8. #383
    Joined
    Mar 2003
    Location
    Oregon
    Age
    40
    Posts
    6,498

    Re: Quote of the Day...

    Quote Originally Posted by Dutchcedar View Post
    ^^^ If that's your take, that's fine... and its full of crap.

    Since your latest posture, to "point and laugh at conservatives' stupidity", is justified by the impression that Scooter is a troll, then you're acting like an idiot. Look in the mirror.

    The joke is that you're claiming to laugh about it as if your own trolling is a schoolyard prank or something. I doubt that's true. Were it the case, there would be humor. Its easy to act happy on the internet. The last time a member went off the rails on someone like this, it turned out he was in the middle of a divorce. Just an observation.
    Jeez I didn't know you were a practicing psychologist too Dutch...

    I'll leave you with an "observation." It wasn't meant to be funny to people with your point of view.

    And I'll leave you with another observation. The comments I made about needing a less "Scooter driven" message...well you do realize that is a metaphor right? And you do realize that, based upon basic reading comprehension, that taman knew what I was talking about right? And I'd even go so far as to say that Scooter knew what I was talking about.

    Could I have kept Scooter's name out of it? Sure. I could have said "Rush driven," or "Hannity driven." Would have meant the same thing. But Scooter certainly uses my name in conversations with other liberals....so for him or you to get all uppity now is in itself quite comical and deserving of mockery.

  9. #384
    Joined
    May 2002
    Location
    Twain Harte, CA
    Posts
    20,453

    Re: Quote of the Day...

    ^^^ Yeah, right. Revise and reconstruct.

    I ain't buyin' it.

  10. #385
    Joined
    Mar 2003
    Location
    Oregon
    Age
    40
    Posts
    6,498

    Re: Quote of the Day...

    Quote Originally Posted by Dutchcedar View Post
    ^^^ Yeah, right. Revise and reconstruct.

    I ain't buyin' it.
    Well like you've said, participation is optional. No likey, no buy.

  11. #386
    Joined
    May 2002
    Location
    Twain Harte, CA
    Posts
    20,453

    Re: Quote of the Day...

    Quote Originally Posted by BlackDragon24 View Post
    Well like you've said, participation is optional. No likey, no buy.
    Heh. Nice side step.

    FWIW, I tried your "metaphor explanation" and somehow or another saying "Hannity is the biggest troll on the forum" doesn't make sense.

  12. #387
    Joined
    Mar 2003
    Location
    Oregon
    Age
    40
    Posts
    6,498

    Re: Quote of the Day...

    Try harder....and perhaps within the context of the actual message I was writing when I said "Scooter driven."

    To defend myself and my actions as of late, which seem to be nothing more than "point and laugh at conservatives and their stupidity," I'll only say this. We need a lot more of the taman's of the world spreading the conservative word, and a lot less of the AMDScooter's (sorry Scoot, I love you but you are nuts). This place is full of Scooters...most of the conservative media has become dominated by Scooters, thus the message will be Scooter driven. And when the message is Scooter driven....well, I'm gonna point and laugh at Scooter.
    Its that reading comprehension problem again.

    EDIT: Or it could just be that you don't know what a metaphor is....your explanation above makes no sense if you understand the concept of a metaphor.
    Last edited by BlackDragon24; 03-28-2013 at 10:37 AM.

  13. #388
    Joined
    May 2002
    Location
    Twain Harte, CA
    Posts
    20,453

    Re: Quote of the Day...

    Quote Originally Posted by BlackDragon24 View Post
    Try harder....and perhaps within the context of the actual message I was writing when I said "Scooter driven."



    Its that reading comprehension problem again.
    Where did I say THAT was what I responded to, Mr. Reading Comprehension Guy? That may well be the fall-back quote in your mind, but this conversation has evolved beyond those words. Follow the entire conversation if you're going to use it in an attempt to try to insult my comprehension, misdirect to your psychological prowess or other red herrings.

    I notice you've casually skipped past evidence of your "troll proof" as being kinda suspect.

  14. #389
    Joined
    Mar 2003
    Location
    Oregon
    Age
    40
    Posts
    6,498

    Re: Quote of the Day...

    Quote Originally Posted by Dutchcedar View Post
    Where did I say THAT was what I responded to, Mr. Reading Comprehension Guy? That may well be the fall-back quote in your mind, but this conversation has evolved beyond those words. Follow the entire conversation if you're going to use it in an attempt to try to insult my comprehension, misdirect to your psychological prowess or other red herrings.
    Yes the conversation has evolved, but if you read what I wrote approximately three hours ago about the metaphors? Yeah, that was talking about the conversation I had with taman and the "Scooter driven" stuff.

    So I guess yes, you are right you didn't say that was what you responded to. Because you responded to something that had absolutely no bearing on what I was saying at all. If I wanted to to apply metaphorical stuff to my "Scooter is the biggest troll on this forum" comment from yesterday, I would have said "Scooter is to this forum the way Rush Limbaugh is to radio" or something along those lines. So you took my metaphor comment, applied to it something I wasn't even trying to apply it to, and then accuse me of revision, reconstruction, and sidestepping. You've got balls at least if you don't have any brains

    I notice you've casually skipped past evidence of your "troll proof" as being kinda suspect.
    You're kidding right? So there are 23 threads that have the word libtard in them, and 98 that have "repug." And that is your evidence?

    That would be akin to making the argument that Alaska has the most people because it is the biggest state. I'll leave you to chew on that comparison for awhile.

    And FWIW, no I don't have scientific proof that Scooter is the biggest troll on the forum. It's an opinion based on 10 years of experience.

  15. #390
    Joined
    May 2002
    Location
    Twain Harte, CA
    Posts
    20,453

    Re: Quote of the Day...

    Quote Originally Posted by BlackDragon24 View Post

    So I guess yes, you are right you didn't say that was what you responded to. Because you responded to something that had absolutely no bearing on what I was saying at all.
    I responded to what you posted and now you claim it has no bearing on what you were saying. You posted it, Reading Comprehension Guy. Now that's its at issue, it has "no bearing" on what you were saying. That's because what you see as "having bearing" is not what I responded to. Capiche? I'm trying to be clear. Maybe your thick cranium will let it in this time.

    And who said "scientific" proof? You. Not me. Get real and come down off your high horse, eh?

    Your claim was that Scooter is a troll because he uses the term "libtard". Of course that's bulldung, but when presented with another side to your false premise, you go Bill Nye the Science Guy on the post.

    WTF planet are you on?

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •