Page 32 of 36 FirstFirst ... 22282930313233343536 LastLast

Re: Quote of the Day...

^^ Danged wing wipers are all the same can't handle their liquor...
    Thank A Democrat... Vote DNC

AOC... New Leader DNC ....

Kickin' tires and lightin' fires.....

Quote Originally Posted by tucker View Post
    ^^ Danged wing wipers are all the same can't handle their liquor...
    Wasn't "really" my fault. Showed up to the KC MEPS a bit hungover mid morning. They gave me the travel package for my group which consisted of one guy and one girl. The three of us left KC and got stuck in the St. Loius airport (Lambert??) on layover for the rest of the day waiting for our connecting flight to San Antonio. Not much else to do there but drink. We ended up damn near carrying the girl onto the plane we were so polluted. Arrived in San Antonio airport after dark... on the bus and directly to Lackland. Helluva light show when we arrived with all the "Lackand Lasers" swinging about.
    "The most dangerous myth is the demagoguery that business can be made to pay a larger share, thus relieving the individual. Politicians preaching this are either deliberately dishonest, or economically illiterate, and either one should scare us...
    Only people pay taxes, and people pay as consumers every tax that is assessed against a business."

-The Gipper

Quote Originally Posted by SteveW View Post
    Kickin' tires and lightin' fires.....
    Something's never change.

Quote Originally Posted by AMDScooter View Post
    Wasn't "really" my fault. Showed up to the KC MEPS a bit hungover mid morning. They gave me the travel package for my group which consisted of one guy and one girl. The three of us left KC and got stuck in the St. Loius airport (Lambert??) on layover for the rest of the day waiting for our connecting flight to San Antonio. Not much else to do there but drink. We ended up damn near carrying the girl onto the plane we were so polluted. Arrived in San Antonio airport after dark... on the bus and directly to Lackland. Helluva light show when we arrived with all the "Lackand Lasers" swinging about.
    I know what you mean. I've had hundreds of those 'it really wasn't my fault' days and nights.

I spent my 21st birthday in a Naval Hospital I wasn't to thrilled about that. Three months later I signed my discharge papers at Treasure Island. Made the flight from San Fransisco to Hollywood-Burbank my mom and dad picked me up went home and talked a while then I went to bed. The next day about noon I set out to find out what bar life was all about. The first bar I pulled into was in Granada Hills the name on the sign was Swinger. I'm thinkin' I sure hope this isn't a gay bar. Walked in a good looking barmaid behind the bar. A gallon to much testosterone in my veins it was instant love. I ended up buying her beer until closing time hoisted a few myself. It got drunk out that night. Stumbled out to my car got in and passed out. About four am a tapping on the window wakes me up a bright light in my eyes. I opened the window LAPD 'what are ya doing here', sleeping off a drunk. The as*hole made me get out searched me, searched my car. His parting words were 'if you're going to make sleeping in bar parking lots a habit you should buy a van'. I took his advice bought a van and turned it into a pus*y wagon. Got to liking that bar life.

Late 60s early 70s times of change and craziness I didn't sit on the sidelines. I was right in the middle of all that craziness...

I know what you mean. I've had hundreds of those 'it really wasn't my fault' days and nights.
    ....... I took his advice bought a van and turned it into a pus*y wagon. Got to liking that bar life.

Late 60s early 70s times of change and craziness I didn't sit on the sidelines. I was right in the middle of all that craziness...
    Dang, that's amazing - it was that close all the time! I did pro sound from 1978-1989, toured the clubs with a blues/rock band in 1982, worked clubs until '87.

Those girls would really put out? I always wondered.

My PW was a 1978 GMC high cube 1 ton truck. After about 6 months out, I realized the best acoustics in a club was 10-15' from the entrance to the ladies room. With a 100' audio snake it was easy to drop down the feed to the main console right there...

Any questions?
    Last edited by SteveW; 01-18-2015 at 11:37 AM.

^^^ the sexual revolution my favorite revolution. Not that gun stupid the other one... I proudly served and sacrificed...

^ This is my weapon and this is my gun, this is for fighting and this is for fun....

^ This is my weapon and this is my gun, this is for fighting and this is for fun....

Yeppers, that one brings back some old memories. Recited that one out loud many times in boot camp.

Over-sexed and under paid.

LOL! Never caught me, but it was fun watching the poor idiot they did catch up on the second floor fire escape shouting this out while displaying his weapon and gun.
    FRH
    If more sane people were armed the crazy ones would get off fewer shots.

Win 7 Premium SP1 / MX 15 KDE / MEPIS 11

New York Post Headline on Hillary Clinton: DELETER OF THE FREE WORLD.

Clever.

^ She'll BS and squirm her way out of this one just like Bengazi and the Liberals will support her and her fabulous Cankles. The only thing I wonder about us who she'll pick as a running mate?

The writing has been on the wall for a Hildabeast White House run ever since she stayed with Slick Willie when he got caught with his pants down with Monica in the Oval Office. Had Cankles not had future Presidental aspirations, my guess is she would have left him.
    Last edited by SteveW; 03-11-2015 at 12:26 PM.

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/uk...-10246517.html

Britain is too “passively tolerant” and should not leave people to live their lives as they please just because they obey the law.

For too long, we have been a passively tolerant society, saying to our citizens 'as long as you obey the law, we will leave you alone.

It's often meant we have stood neutral between different values. And that's helped foster a narrative of extremism and grievance.
    David Cameron at the National Security Council. Mr Cameron unveiled a series of measures that he said would crack down on people holding minority “extremist” views that differed from Britain’s consensus.

He also unveiled that he is a fascist swine.
    American Public Education Made Me Ignorant and MSM Keeps Me Stupid.

The problem the English people are passively to politically correct stupid and passively to willing to appease and accommodate radical Islam and anarchists. It Sounds familiar doesn't it. Letting outsiders who seek to overthrow a government have their way is plain crazy.

Law abiding folks don't need the friging government interfering in their life and they sure as hell don't need world organizations telling them what they can and can't do.
    Last edited by tucker; 05-18-2015 at 09:07 PM.