Page 36 of 36 FirstFirst ... 263233343536

Re: Quote of the Day...

CNN's Don Lemon (on his nationally televised news program): "We have to stop demonizing people and realize the biggest terror threat in this country is white men, most of them radicalized to the right, and we have to start doing something about them."

See if you can spot the hypocrisy. Now try to spot the racism.

Quote Originally Posted by Dutchcedar View Post
    CNN's Don Lemon (on his nationally televised news program): "We have to stop demonizing people and realize the biggest terror threat in this country is white men, most of them radicalized to the right, and we have to start doing something about them."

Ya I just saw that. It makes me want to say “bring it on as*hole”... Of course I wouldn’t do that somebody might call me a racist...
    Thank A Democrat... Vote DNC

AOC... New Leader DNC ....

^^ Talk about inciting racial violence Lemon is a expert...

Also.. not racist..
    "The most dangerous myth is the demagoguery that business can be made to pay a larger share, thus relieving the individual. Politicians preaching this are either deliberately dishonest, or economically illiterate, and either one should scare us...
    Only people pay taxes, and people pay as consumers every tax that is assessed against a business."

-The Gipper

“This is the closest I’ll ever get in my life to an ‘I am Spartacus’ moment”

Just call me Spart...
    Last edited by tucker; 11-01-2018 at 10:11 AM.

Clintons face new accusations of nepotism, retribution politics in tell-all

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/cli...cs-in-tell-all

”These accusations are baseless and patently false.”

How many times have we heard that from the Clintons and representatives....

Quote Originally Posted by AMDScooter View Post

Also.. not racist..
    ButtHurt bob can help dismiss even the slightest hint of hypocrisy with another string of WaPo C&P’s - I’d ask Patriot4us to assist, but he still has me on “Ignore”...

The special counsel has Used a standard of proof that's unheard of. He can't be 'conclusively sure' that the president didn't commit obstruction. Well, that means the President has to prove his innocence. That kind of upends 2,000 years of jurisprudence...

...The overarching principle of obstruction law is it's very, very hard to make an obstruction case when there is no proof there's an underlying crime."
    "The most dangerous myth is the demagoguery that business can be made to pay a larger share, thus relieving the individual. Politicians preaching this are either deliberately dishonest, or economically illiterate, and either one should scare us...
    Only people pay taxes, and people pay as consumers every tax that is assessed against a business."

-The Gipper

All I can say to Mr Don Lemon “is bring it on faggot”... I must be homophobic and a fascist racist... Oh well I can live with that...

So much stupid...

Dear Rep. Omar: Jesus Christ Is Jewish, Not Palestinian

. . .
    Rep. Ilhan Omar retweeted “Don’t they (Christians) know Jesus was a Palestinian?” If Omar actually read the Bible she would learn, very quickly, that Jesus Christ was not a Palestinian but rather a devout Jew.
    . . .
    I'm sure the CAIR provided talking points she is regurgitating were thoroughly vetted by the Muslim Brotherhood...

-The Gipper

"I think the Democratic Party could stand a liberal George Wallace," Joe Biden said in 1975.

Today, he tells voters "I came out of the civil rights movement."

"I think the Democratic Party could stand a liberal George Wallace," Joe Biden said in 1975.

Today, he tells voters "I came out of the civil rights movement."

What a dope...

7-5-2019 JOE BIDEN: “Look at what’s happening with Putin. While Putin is trying to undo our elections, he is undoing elections in Europe. Look at what’s happening in Hungary, look what’s happening in Poland, look what’s happening. You think that would happen on my watch or Barack’s watch? You can’t answer that, but I promise it wouldn’t have, and it didn’t.”

Is Trump paying him on the side?

Trump is training Biden in one man circular firing squad...