Clicking on thread titles on the index

Any chance of clicking on the thread title to take us to the beginning of a thread and the arrow taking us to the last post?

Re: Clicking on thread titles on the index

thats pretty much how it works now.
    hmm...

UM, yeah

thats how it works now, doesn't it

or am i missing something?

clicking on a thread title on the index takes me to the last post, it's like clicking on the arrow, sometimes I want to read a whole thread from the start by clicking on the thread title, like when going to tech talk and clicking on a thread title in there, it takes me to the first post in the thread

ok now i see what you are saying. you didnt specify index (forum home) in your original post. clicking the thread title (not the arrow) will take you to the newest post since you last read the thread (check the url when you hover it) where the arrow will take you to the last post by way of post number.

im pretty sure i can change it to how you are suggesting it should be...but im not sure it would be a good idea. since clicking the thread title from forum home doesnt necessarily take you to the very last post...but to the newest post since last visit...alot of members may like that feature. id like to hear from others before i just change it.

lets give it a few days. if no one comes along and replies...ill see about making the change.
    hmm...

That seems like a good suggestion. I never use that function but if I did, seems like it should work that way.
    Brian