Page 21 of 288 FirstFirst ... 111718192021222324253171121 ... LastLast

Re: Every Mon, Wed & Sat 8pm ET - Call of Duty 4 game nights

BUMP

Hopefully Tom will see this one for tonights game

welp me, matt and mkadgamer all got perma banned from sog10th tonight.

so what if i went 61:5, i've seen guys score over 100 kills on there, that warhire did it at least twice tonight. i've seen guys do just as good sometimes better. besides i didn't have THAT many more kills than the next guy, we were tied for kills, so all i did was avoid dieing better, which if you've ever played with me you KNOW how much i hate dieing and how safe i tend to play it. lenny and most of his family can probably attest to this

next map was when i got banned, was crossfire, my score was around 35:1 when they banned me, i will admit i was raping their spawns a bit, but so was the rest of the team. what makes me mad was that looked to be my best round EVAR! i even had another chopper ready to go.

matt i think was banned thinking built by association. not sure why madgamer was banned, he was banned the map before us, he doesn't even use FF tags.

honestly most of my kills were from sticking back, getting an airstrike to get a chopper, then calling the chopper in only after i died. if you hide while your chopper is out it will get you the 5-7 klills you need 80% of the time, so all you need is one and you'll probably keep getting them the rest of the round. i know i'm not the only one who does this, as that warhire guy had about 8 choppers in ambush.

ah well that was a fun server most of the time, gonna be tough to find another. worst part is we were never issued a warning or even told why were were being banned. no punkbuster, i doubt they even bothered to spectate.

they say they're recruiting, so i'm gonna check their website and ask to join
    Corsair 800D / Corsair TX750 PSU
    ASUS Sabertooth P67 / Win7 Pro
    Intel i7 2600k @ 4.4ghz (44 x 100) + Corsair H100
    Corsair Vengeance DDR3 1600 x 16GB
    2 x XFX R9 280x + 3 x Asus VS24AH-P 24" IPS 1920x1200
    Samsung 840 Evo 250GB OS + 2 x 1TB WD Caviar Black

The member formerly known as SuBX3r0 HEAT

ah well that was a fun server most of the time, gonna be tough to find another
    Theres only 47,989 servers showing on my server list at the moment. I am sure there are a few that dont kick folks for being better than them. I was warned not to spawn kill the map before I was banned. Seems the other team didnt want you to kill them while they camped out in their spawn but it was all fine and dandy to kill me before I even took 2 steps. Which I did voice my opinion about so that didnt help.
    I knifed that warhire idiot twice then the sog Dsteele guy twice then noob tubed them both one after the other which I guess was the career ending move on their server for me. Oh well wont be long they will have a hard time keeping anyone around that doesnt have an ses or sog before their names on that server.

i've spoke up a couple times about guys camping (i'm talking just for the sake of griefing) or other just dirty or anoying stuff and their response is usually to stop cryinbg, but they go ahead and do it and BAM 3 of us banned.

i guess they didn't like being beat so they decided to take their ball and go home (as madgamer put it)

oh well, i joined their forum to see why we were banned to see if the bans could be removed.

Quote Originally Posted by Brandito View Post
    welp me, matt and mkadgamer all got perma banned from sog10th tonight.

so what if i went 61:5, i've seen guys score over 100 kills on there, that warhire did it at least twice tonight. i've seen guys do just as good sometimes better. besides i didn't have THAT many more kills than the next guy, we were tied for kills, so all i did was avoid dieing better, which if you've ever played with me you KNOW how much i hate dieing and how safe i tend to play it. lenny and most of his family can probably attest to this

next map was when i got banned, was crossfire, my score was around 35:1 when they banned me, i will admit i was raping their spawns a bit, but so was the rest of the team. what makes me mad was that looked to be my best round EVAR! i even had another chopper ready to go.

matt i think was banned thinking built by association. not sure why madgamer was banned, he was banned the map before us, he doesn't even use FF tags.

honestly most of my kills were from sticking back, getting an airstrike to get a chopper, then calling the chopper in only after i died. if you hide while your chopper is out it will get you the 5-7 klills you need 80% of the time, so all you need is one and you'll probably keep getting them the rest of the round. i know i'm not the only one who does this, as that warhire guy had about 8 choppers in ambush.

ah well that was a fun server most of the time, gonna be tough to find another. worst part is we were never issued a warning or even told why were were being banned. no punkbuster, i doubt they even bothered to spectate.

they say they're recruiting, so i'm gonna check their website and ask to join
    Here is their reply:

It seems to me that they are accusing us of cheating

Brandito, yes i banned both of you, and for the reason its simple, after watching you and your FF members we had a bunch of complaints that players were killing you and your team mates. And your death total's were not adding up right I started counting your deaths on the live kill status in the lower left hand corner of your screen and when the map ended you and your member were having score's like 61 kill's to 5 deaths, that were not adding up right. and on the last map you played within the 1st 30 seconds of the game your team mate Matt had 4 kills within the 1 st 5 sec's of the game which is far fetched since all the players get spawned all over the place , we watched this for 4 to 5 maps in a row, now i know players are good and it could be possible to get this kind of score maybe. now i have over 350 hours of COD4 time in all kinds of servers and never seen scores like this.. with that said keep in mind this is our server and when i have players leaving the game and players counting deaths on the live kill screen and its not matching your total kill/death ratio we have a problem.. sorry if you don't agree with this, but we pay for our server . and =SOG= has always had a great reputation for great servers for games as for BHD,DFX, JO and COD4 and sorry if we see or catch something we don't screw around with it.

Now i know your next comment is going to be well were are the Screen Shots, well its like this you and everyone know how hard to stop playing and push a screen shot button. well with all the players last night that were in the server, most of those players have been playing with us since the day we started our server and i trust each of them..

Now i am not accusing you or your members of anything except that your death totals were not adding up all of the time and everyone else's were, I think you can agree that is pretty strange.

P.S as of last night there were 20,000 COD4 servers running you always have the right to play somewhere else and having seen what happened last night i am sure you have had this problem with other server's..

yeah i left a rather lengthy reply back, accusing me of altering my score some how? is this guy serious? i must be the 1337est h4x0r evar!

i must have hacked their server somehow and....oh hell i don't even have the slightest idea where to begin on making something plausible up to explain how i could alter my score.

he claims others were spectating me and counting my "deaths" only thing is i only died 5 times, it's not hard to count to 5, if they managed to screw that up they need to stay in schol.

on the next map i died once, again, not hard to count.

unless it displays the message "you killed [FF]Brandito" you did not actually kill me, that's how the game has always worked to my knowledge.

also he points out that no one took screens because it was in the heat of battle, but they did have plenty of time to supposedly spectate me, taking creen shots takes up much less time am i right or am i right?

seriously, if you wanna ban me because i kicked your butt on your server just say that, don't make up stuff, or be all coy about it.

so i had one 12:1 round, the best i ever did before was a little better than 10:1 and it happened about twice. the rest of the time i'm just hapy to go 2:1.

like i've said before, i hate dieing so that's generally my main focus when i play, if i also happen to get a bunch of kills then GREAT bonus action!

oh well, maybe that amish with attitude server will be pretty god, i always liked their 2142 servers.

^^^ I for one know they are just plain whiny a$$ sore losers. I played today under another name till the =sog=dsteel guy started tearing up over getting killed by my nade launcher again. these guys just cant handle getting their butts handed to them period!

Quote Originally Posted by /\/\adGamer View Post
    ^^^ I for one know they are just plain whiny a$$ sore losers. I played today under another name till the =sog=dsteel guy started tearing up over getting killed by my nade launcher again. these guys just cant handle getting their butts handed to them period!
    it's sad, server wasn't like that till just very very recently.

i'm having a good time over on their forums with that millwood guy claiming he killed me all these times without anything to show for it.

another guy got onto me for gloating, which heck, if you ban me for hax and i'mn not even hacking that's something to gloat about no? i kind of thought so...

Are you still banned?We need to go into their retched server later and clean house just need to change our names and be quiet

LMAO I always suspected you guys of hacking. I'm putting in the vote to have you banned from our server also
    If you enjoy gaming click here to learn about the Fragging Frogs.

Quote Originally Posted by zetachi View Post
    LMAO I always suspected you guys of hacking. I'm putting in the vote to have you banned from our server also
    do it z and we will bring down our mighty hacking fury on you next! mwahahahahaha

Not going to be able to play tonight.

Probably be out for two weeks or so. I have to get the Server+ cert so I can go to IBM training. My test is already scheduled so I need to study.

I might try to sneak one in on Wednesday

Quote Originally Posted by StillFunkyB View Post
    Not going to be able to play tonight.

Probably be out for two weeks or so. I have to get the Server+ cert so I can go to IBM training. My test is already scheduled so I need to study.

I might try to sneak one in on Wednesday
    God luck Funky. You better set real life first

PS I'll be in a bit after 8PM

I think I'm going to try TF2 on Thursday so I'm going to have to miss tonight.

[Proudly using only AMD desktop CPUs since 1996 and now also GPUs in 2014 - Thanks AMD!!]
    My Rigs - My Upgrade History - My Games

Ill be in for a bit tonight. Ill be rusty though, played a round or two the other night but other then that all my xtra time has been spent playing with my new motorcycle . So i havnt had much time to game.