Graphic Card Form Factor Document

Does anybody know where to find documentation for the physical design of GeForce 8 series graphic cards - specfically I am looking for the physical layout of the MOSFETs, GPU, heat sink mounting holes etc...

What I'd like to find is a specification document similar to what is provided at http://www.formfactors.org/, but for graphic cards.

Any thoughts?

Re: Graphic Card Form Factor Document

That info is not covered by any kind of published standard so I would expect that kind of info to be highly proprietary and thus not available to the public. It might be from second or third-party sources of questionable credibility, however.

Re: Graphic Card Form Factor Document

Quote Originally Posted by BWM View Post
    That info is not covered by any kind of published standard so I would expect that kind of info to be highly proprietary and thus not available to the public. It might be from second or third-party sources of questionable credibility, however.
    I figured as much as well (that it is such information is not public) but something has to be out there - 3rd party or otherwise. All these aftermarket cooling companies are not developing thier coolers by just guessing....