Page 4 of 55 FirstFirst 123456781454 ... LastLast

Re: The Republican Race To November

Looks like Dr.Paul is not only in trouble for his
    run as President, but he may lose his seat in Congress. >

http://pajamasmedia.com/2008/02/is_r...or_congres.php
    Despite millions of dollars and devoted online support, Ron Paul’s idiosyncratic campaign for the Republican presidential candidacy never caught fire. Now, polls show Dr. Paul falling behind relatively unknown challenger Chris Peden in his 14th Texas District endangering his congressional seat in the Texas primary. Roger L. Simon interviewed challenger Peden exclusively for Pajamas Media.

Quote Originally Posted by no2guncntrl View Post
    Looks like Dr.Paul is not only in trouble for his
    run as President, but he may lose his seat in Congress. >

http://pajamasmedia.com/2008/02/is_r...or_congres.php
    Called a lot of attention to himself.. I'd guess a lot of people who might have voted for him simply due to the (R) were like WTF??!! He should run as a Libertarian.. because he is.
    "The most dangerous myth is the demagoguery that business can be made to pay a larger share, thus relieving the individual. Politicians preaching this are either deliberately dishonest, or economically illiterate, and either one should scare us...
    Only people pay taxes, and people pay as consumers every tax that is assessed against a business."

-The Gipper

Reynolds is off for awhile at his joint[instapundit.com] but I noticed this guy helping out

http://www.instapundit.com/

OBAMA’S ADVISORS are alarming people from Jerusalem to Beirut to Baghdad.
    posted at 01:00 PM by Michael Totten
    Last edited by jimzinsocal; 02-20-2008 at 01:45 PM.

Last edited by jimzinsocal; 02-21-2008 at 08:14 AM.

I am no McCain supporter but this is just ridiculous. It is just the media holding off on McCain until he secures the nomination and now letting the dogs loose on him since they really want Obama/Clinton.
    Brian

^ Yup.. you think he was the media darling in the preliminaries..?? When the honeymoon is over and we head to the general.. have your retch bags close at hand.. it's gonna get nauseating fast.
    "The most dangerous myth is the demagoguery that business can be made to pay a larger share, thus relieving the individual. Politicians preaching this are either deliberately dishonest, or economically illiterate, and either one should scare us...
    Only people pay taxes, and people pay as consumers every tax that is assessed against a business."

-The Gipper

It is the kind of story you expect out of the National Inquirer.
    Brian

Quote Originally Posted by bk94si View Post
    Not for me.. it's exactly what I expect from the NYT. It's few and far between nowadays that I find anything useful off the pages of the NYT. For a daily paper.. supposedly the "paper of record".. that's disgraceful. Their readership and stock prices reflect their brazen bias.

-The Gipper

Quote Originally Posted by bk94si View Post
    the lamestream media is no different. This is just them getting their feet wet feeling the waters. Its going to get even worse.

Stay tuned its going to get worse and even more one sided. I really donít have a lot of pity for McCain but if he loses I would like to see it on his own mistakes and flaws not those contrived by a biased media.

Democrats Removing Earmark Reform Site [David Freddoso]

The House's Chief Administration Officer, Dan Beard, is confiscating the snappy URL that the Republican minority had secured for its earmark reform website (earmarkreform.house.gov). Minority Leader John Boehner had received permission to use the URL last August, but he has been notified today that it must be moved.
    The short-lived site is expected to go dark by this afternoon. More on this later.
    02/21 03:47 PM

http://www.danieldrezner.com/archives/003724.html

I am so tired of the Clinton's and the double standards.

I really think thats why Im actually pretty positive about Obams: Just make the Clintons go away.
    Last edited by jimzinsocal; 02-22-2008 at 03:47 PM.

Thinking out loud... Obama could make a real mark by coming out against the NYT's McCain story... saying its "time for change"... time to stop the personal attack stories based on anonymous sources... the guy could really make a mark, I think.

But it might already be too late. It might already be a dead deal.