Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Re: this is unacceptable

Quote Originally Posted by vote ron paul View Post
    Anyway, i'm a college student, but certainly not an english major. i'm a political science major, and so everyone should realize that I'm right about Ron Paul being the world's last hope.

Stupid people can definitely make it thru college even law school. It takes determination mainly, not intelligence. I get by thru a little bit of determination and a little bit of intelligence. more thru intelligence and my award-winning personality when people see me in person, rather than hard determination. I study less and write worse than anyone else at the university.

this is one of those things that leaves me speechless. because im laughing to hard.

i hope for your sake that your joking. but judging from your previous track record your probably not.

the irony, oh the irony.

In bed with one of my avatar AMD girls :D

lol i kinda got lost after the 2nd line of his post

I dunno I think high school was fun.Wouldnt mind to goin back to those days

Question Re: this is unacceptable

Okay, I'm completely comfunkled.

First this...

one (yes i had a good teacher for part of the school-year, and my teacher the 2nd part of the school-year was (not) supposed to be learning from the good one and then the stupid one took over for the rest of the school year; same 8th grade class and all) of my algebra
    Then this...

Anyway, i'm a college student, but certainly not an english major. i'm a political science major, and so everyone should realize that I'm right about Ron Paul being the world's last hope.
    The world was starting to make sense when I thought VRP was in 8th grade. Now it is coming unraveled again. Anyhow, I meant what I said earlier. Even if VRP is less like 13 and more like 23, he still has provided us with some classic threads. The whole 'vote Ron Paul' tirade was just classic. I'm sure VRP will have more classic threads to come...

High school doesn't start until 9th grade
    And I seriously doubt that any school is allowed to hit the students.

oh well, looks like another vrp thread in the....
    Spoiler!

As another election draws near; the G.O.P. are yet again filled with a stupid confidence that the they will win the White House. What they don't realize about people like Trump, Carson, and Cruz is that their rhetoric only resonates within an echo chamber, but not the American people. They live in an illusion of falsehood and distorted truth and only seek information and opinions that confirm these beliefs and instantly reject anything that contradicts them because only their opinions matter. Their notion of freedom is freedom for themselves and those alike to them, but not the rest of the country which has changed.
    These are the reasons why the G.O.P is set to lose in 2016. And when that happens, rest assured that they will have myriad of conspiracy theories blaming everyone and everything from the liberal media, to Oprah, to welfare moms, and pretty much everyone but their own disgusting selves.

Thanks to everyone for their insight and compliments.
    Regardless of what you are trying to say, you just lost a lot of people.

Before you start to push an agenda you should make your original complaint/ argument alittle bit more cohesive and understandable. Its not hard to reread what you just typed out before hitting the submit button.

Stupid people can definitely make it thru college even law school. It takes determination mainly, not intelligence. I get by thru a little bit of determination and a little bit of intelligence. more thru intelligence and my award-winning personality when people see me in person, rather than hard determination. I study less and write worse than anyone else at the university.

About the no skirt rule in high school, they initially had the fingertips rule, but then they banned skirts altogether.

Also, I know that it's normally only special ed teachers can touch students, but at the awful high school i'm a graduate of any teacher could hit someone and then sue/press charges.

Girls can't wear skirts because liberals rule the world and are unstoppable, most unfortunately. (public primary and secondary school educators ARE liberals, and we're not going to debate that in this thread since it's not TLR.)

I just noticed something. Lightning round was named so b/c it's initals are LR, which is a debate about whether left or right is better or if inbetween left and right is best.
    I just have to ask.

Why are you referring to "High School, if you're an 8th grader that claims to be in College....And a political science MAJOR at that.

The reason girls can't wear skirts is becuase of the distractions for there are people who care whether or not student learn what's being taught.
    BTW, I just happend to notice that TLR stands for "The Lightning Round"
    Quote Originally Posted by vote ron paul
    but certainly not an english major
    That's a shocker!

As another election draws near; the G.O.P. are yet again filled with a stupid confidence that the they will win the White House. What they don't realize about people like Trump, Carson, and Cruz is that their rhetoric only resonates within an echo chamber, but not the American people. They live in an illusion of falsehood and distorted truth and only seek information and opinions that confirm these beliefs and instantly reject anything that contradicts them because only their opinions matter. Their notion of freedom is freedom for themselves and those alike to them, but not the rest of the country which has changed.
    These are the reasons why the G.O.P is set to lose in 2016. And when that happens, rest assured that they will have myriad of conspiracy theories blaming everyone and everything from the liberal media, to Oprah, to welfare moms, and pretty much everyone but their own disgusting selves.

About the no skirt rule in high school, they initially had the fingertips rule, but then they banned skirts altogether.

Also, I know that it's normally only special ed teachers can touch students, but at the awful high school i'm a graduate of any teacher could hit someone and then sue/press charges.

Girls can't wear skirts because liberals rule the world and are unstoppable, most unfortunately. (public primary and secondary school educators ARE liberals, and we're not going to debate that in this thread since it's not TLR.)

I just noticed something. Lightning round was named so b/c it's initals are LR, which is a debate about whether left or right is better or if inbetween left and right is best.
    Oh God VRP, I really hope Madgamer doesn't see this post, you've left him so much to work with here, it'll be a true butchering. As I was reading this post, I could almost take the quotes he'll use and type out the replies myself.

Reminds me of that Pink Floyd song

"We dont need no education,we dont need no thought control"

VRP is that his acronim? lol

Ron heres some advice.

Quit complaining about the teachers,just ace the tests shut them up, have some fun and youll get through high school just fine.
    Theres a lot more life after high school,4 years is nothing,just try and have fun.I dunno get laid or something.
    Last edited by Poci; 06-03-2008 at 07:27 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by tucker View Post
    ROFLMFAO

I almost just pissed my coronas out

Quote Originally Posted by JustinC939 View Post
    The reason girls can't wear skirts is becuase of the distractions for there are people who care whether or not student learn what's being taught.
    In other places women aren't allowed to study at all or are forced to wear burkhas or are not allowed to wear skirts or are allowed to wear whatever they wish. I wouldn't be totally surprised if there were a high school somewhere where women could be naked.