PETA does something useful for once

http://www.wsoctv.com/news/16437127/detail.html

I'd like to get some of those giant glue traps for my yard.
    Do you wanna know why I use a knife? Guns are too quick. You can't savor all the... little... emotions. In... you see, in their last moments, people show you who they really are. So in a way, I knew your friends better than you ever did. Would you like to know which of them were cowards?

Re: PETA does something useful for once

Quote Originally Posted by salutethyshorts View Post
    http://www.wsoctv.com/news/16437127/detail.html

I'd like to get some of those giant glue traps for my yard.
    I'd set them up on a beach, say, in Florida.
    FRH
    If more sane people were armed the crazy ones would get off fewer shots.

Win 7 Premium SP1 / MX 15 KDE / MEPIS 11

Glue traps are cool nothing like seeing a little filthy mouse with all its feet and snout stuck .

I'm off to buy some glue traps from Lowe's. Screw you P(I)TA!

Woah. I actually agree with PETA, for once. Somebody call the weather channel, I think hell just froze over. I like the old fashioned spring traps. Kill 'em little bastages quick.

Quote Originally Posted by Greyryder View Post
    Woah. I actually agree with PETA, for once. Somebody call the weather channel, I think hell just froze over. I like the old fashioned spring traps. Kill 'em little bastages quick.

Nah I like seeing em suffer the best part is where they get both feet stuck then they try to use their head to push off of the glue trap they then suffacate to death. The plus side is there is no mess just toss em in the trash!

Quote Originally Posted by /\/\adGamer View Post
    Nah I like seeing em suffer the best part is where they get both feet stuck then they try to use their head to push off of the glue trap they then suffacate to death. The plus side is there is no mess just toss em in the trash!

There's no need for suffering for any animal and if you truely get a kick out of watching them struggle and suffocate then the old saying "what comes around goes around" pops in my head.
    Gigabyte 890XA UD3, Phenom II X6 1090T,4Ghz 2600nb w/Corsair H50, 2x2GB and 2x4GB GSKILL FLARE 1800Mhz DDR3, PNY GTX570, OCZ Vertex Turbo 60GB SSD, Intel X25 80GB SSD, Klipsch ProMedia 4.1, ASUS DVDRW, Corsair Obsidian 800D, Corsair 650W Professional series, Hanspree 26" widescreen, Cyborg R.A.T 5/Cyborg Gaming keyboard, Win7 64 Ultimate

Quote Originally Posted by Greyryder View Post
    Well, I just had a look outside. It's official. Hell has frozen over.

I hate them damn glue traps. It's a horrible way to get rid of meeses.

Quote Originally Posted by AMD Fanatic View Post
    There's no need for suffering for any animal and if you truely get a kick out of watching them struggle and suffocate then the old saying "what comes around goes around" pops in my head.
    I doubt that,,,,,,,,,,, I know better to use my head in the case I get both hands stuck in a glue trap. I dont really get a kick outta watching them suffacate I might get a kick outta pulling their wings off but seeing how they dont have wings I dont really see that as fun either
    Last edited by /\/\adGamer; 06-06-2008 at 04:10 PM.