Funny Rant About Printers

Caution: Profane Language
    Spoiler!

As another election draws near; the G.O.P. are yet again filled with a stupid confidence that the they will win the White House. What they don't realize about people like Trump, Carson, and Cruz is that their rhetoric only resonates within an echo chamber, but not the American people. They live in an illusion of falsehood and distorted truth and only seek information and opinions that confirm these beliefs and instantly reject anything that contradicts them because only their opinions matter. Their notion of freedom is freedom for themselves and those alike to them, but not the rest of the country which has changed.
    These are the reasons why the G.O.P is set to lose in 2016. And when that happens, rest assured that they will have myriad of conspiracy theories blaming everyone and everything from the liberal media, to Oprah, to welfare moms, and pretty much everyone but their own disgusting selves.

Re: Funny Rant About Printers

Lol, and THAT'S why I'll never own another God awful ink jet printer! Lasers for me from now on thank you very much.

epson seems to be a bit better. i still don't get why it won't print black without yellow or whatever the hell else dumbass color. buncha god damned shit brains designed the damne things. unfortunately you have to have ink jet if you want to print nice photos. faggets.
    Max Plank: "A new scientific truth does not
    triumph by convincing its opponents and making them
    see the light,
    but rather because its opponents eventually die"
    Arthur Shopenhauer: "Every truth passes through three stages before it is recognized.
    First, it is ridiculed. Second, it is opposed. Third, it is regarded as self evident."
    Martin Niemöller:
    "When the Nazis came for the communists,
    I remained silent;I was not a communist.
    When they locked up the social democrats,I remained silent;
    I was not a social democrat.When they came for the trade unionists,I did not speak out;
    I was not a trade unionist.When they came for the Jews,
    I remained silent;I wasn't a Jew.When they came for me,
    there was no one left to speak out."

Quote Originally Posted by old82 View Post
    epson seems to be a bit better. i still don't get why it won't print black without yellow or whatever the hell else dumbass color. buncha god damned shit brains designed the damne things. unfortunately you have to have ink jet if you want to print nice photos. faggets.
    Uh, no you don't Laser printer quality is wayyy better than inkjet.

As another election draws near; the G.O.P. are yet again filled with a stupid confidence that the they will win the White House. What they don't realize about people like Trump, Carson, and Cruz is that their rhetoric only resonates within an echo chamber, but not the American people. They live in an illusion of falsehood and distorted truth and only seek information and opinions that confirm these beliefs and instantly reject anything that contradicts them because only their opinions matter. Their notion of freedom is freedom for themselves and those alike to them, but not the rest of the country which has changed.
    These are the reasons why the G.O.P is set to lose in 2016. And when that happens, rest assured that they will have myriad of conspiracy theories blaming everyone and everything from the liberal media, to Oprah, to welfare moms, and pretty much everyone but their own disgusting selves.

not for color photos.
    see the light,
    Arthur Shopenhauer: "Every truth passes through three stages before it is recognized.
    First, it is ridiculed. Second, it is opposed. Third, it is regarded as self evident."
    Martin Niemöller:
    I was not a social democrat.When they came for the trade unionists,I did not speak out;

not for color photos.
    Color lasers are pretty impressive now.

not for color photos.
    Have you ever owned a color laser?

I’ve used color laser printers at work. Just like any other product the high end Laser printers put out much better quality and they are impressive in what they can do. The point is that you can get outstanding photo quality print outs on an inexpensive ink jet printer and to get similar results from a laser printer you will need to spend more.

Of course that’s initial investment I’m not talking cost per print. Also I will admit that I have not seen output from every brand and range of color laser printer so there may be some out there, at a lower initial cost, which might surprise me.
    Game - BIOSTAR TA785 A2+ / Phenom II X4 965 Black Edition Deneb 3.4GHz 125W / Patroit 8GB DDR2 800 CAS 4 Timing: 4-4-4-12 / Sapphire HD 6870 1GB / Antec Three Hundred Case / PC Power & Cooling S61EPS 610W / X-Fi XtremeGamer / Western Digital 640GB 7200 RPM SATA 3.0Gb/s /Windows Vista home premium 64 SP1

Back up - Biostar 6100-939 / A64 3800 Venice(Stock 2.4) / 1.5 GB Corsair XMS 3200 / HD3870

The thing is here is that if you want high quality from a printer; you're gonna spend some money. High-end inkjets may be cheaper in comparison to a good color laser printer, but the ink cartrisges don't last nearly as long, and if you try to conseve them, the ink dries up, or gets clumpy as it print.
    Some companies are real ****holes about it too, I noticed that there could still be a considerable amount of ink left, but the sofware wont let you print becuase it says it's low on ink. This is obviously so people will buy cartridges sooner than they need to.
    Now laser printers are more expensive in termes of up=front cost, but laser cartridges last way longer, and don't dry up, so it offsets the price difference.

how does laser color work anyway? i was always told to use epson ink jet.
    see the light,
    Martin Niemöller:

Last edited by JustinC939; 06-05-2008 at 01:13 PM.