I got my iPod Touch today

So I'm gonna go out and put on my cool white earbuds, and look hip and trendy becuase I have an iPod and everyone's gonna look at me and think of how cool i am ,a nd the chicks will instantky dig me becuase I have an iPod, and so it simply means that I'm better than they are becuse I just am.
    And when i'm done I'm gonna wipe my ass on my old mp3 player becuase it's not hip and trendy like an iPod.

And then I'm gonna post about it on a forum as a testament to my arrogance.
    Last edited by JustinC939; 06-07-2008 at 11:18 PM.

As another election draws near; the G.O.P. are yet again filled with a stupid confidence that the they will win the White House. What they don't realize about people like Trump, Carson, and Cruz is that their rhetoric only resonates within an echo chamber, but not the American people. They live in an illusion of falsehood and distorted truth and only seek information and opinions that confirm these beliefs and instantly reject anything that contradicts them because only their opinions matter. Their notion of freedom is freedom for themselves and those alike to them, but not the rest of the country which has changed.
    These are the reasons why the G.O.P is set to lose in 2016. And when that happens, rest assured that they will have myriad of conspiracy theories blaming everyone and everything from the liberal media, to Oprah, to welfare moms, and pretty much everyone but their own disgusting selves.

Re: I got my iPod Touch today

word?

im sorry you feel that way

the only reason i bought an ipod is because it could hold the most music for the cheapest amount of cash, and it was the only MP3 player my cars radio worked with

"same here, it'll be a sad day should amdmb ever totally dissapear, i don't care too much for these "pc's" or their "perspectives" i just like my amdmb's." - SuBX3r0

Can it synchronize with MS Outlook?

Quote Originally Posted by pimp my ride View Post
    im sorry you feel that way

the only reason i bought an ipod is because it could hold the most music for the cheapest amount of cash, and it was the only MP3 player my cars radio worked with
    your car stereo will work with any mp3 player that has a headphone jack.

don't sell yourself short with mediocre crap from apple.
    Corsair 800D / Corsair TX750 PSU
    ASUS Sabertooth P67 / Win7 Pro
    Intel i7 2600k @ 4.4ghz (44 x 100) + Corsair H100
    Corsair Vengeance DDR3 1600 x 16GB
    2 x XFX R9 280x + 3 x Asus VS24AH-P 24" IPS 1920x1200
    Samsung 840 Evo 250GB OS + 2 x 1TB WD Caviar Black

The member formerly known as SuBX3r0 HEAT

Quote Originally Posted by Brandito View Post
    your car stereo will work with any mp3 player that has a headphone jack.

don't sell yourself short with mediocre crap from apple.
    not nessecarily, alot of them now don't come with a Aux jack...

Quote Originally Posted by N0Skillz View Post
    not nessecarily, alot of them now don't come with a Aux jack...
    they all come with FM don't they?

they all come with FM don't they?
    The Aux jack is a valid arguement, but FM transmitters suck ass. I know becuase I used to have one.
    Sorry.

As another election draws near; the G.O.P. are yet again filled with a stupid confidence that the they will win the White House. What they don't realize about people like Trump, Carson, and Cruz is that their rhetoric only resonates within an echo chamber, but not the American people. They live in an illusion of falsehood and distorted truth and only seek information and opinions that confirm these beliefs and instantly reject anything that contradicts them because only their opinions matter. Their notion of freedom is freedom for themselves and those alike to them, but not the rest of the country which has changed.
    These are the reasons why the G.O.P is set to lose in 2016. And when that happens, rest assured that they will have myriad of conspiracy theories blaming everyone and everything from the liberal media, to Oprah, to welfare moms, and pretty much everyone but their own disgusting selves.

Quote Originally Posted by JustinC939 View Post
    The Aux jack is a valid arguement, but FM transmitters suck ass. I know becuase I used to have one.
    Sorry.
    no need to apologize for the inferior product you most likely bought.

besides if you're buying an ipod can you really complain about audio quality? never have i heard of anyone associating ipods with quality audio.

anyone who really care about the audio quality is likely to own a decent enough head unit that it has an aux jack.

for ipods though, fm transmitter all the way. i used one with my old creative zen and it sounded just fine.
    Last edited by Brandito; 06-11-2008 at 12:32 AM.

no need to apologize for the inferior product you most likely bought.

besides if you're buying an ipod can you really complain about audio quality? never have i heard of anyone associating ipods with quality audio.

anyone who really care about the audio quality is likely to own a decent enough head unit that it has an aux jack.

for ipods though, fm transmitter all the way. i used one with my old creative zen and it sounded just fine.
    I'm talking about audio quality, or product superiority. The issue is that FM tuners have to be adjusted depending on where you are becuase if a raido tation is using the same frequency it will interfere with your music player.
    I'd have to constantly change stations depending on which part of MD/PA I happen to be in.

BTW, the original post wasn't meant to be taken literally, but I fail to see how someone can say a product is inferior when you've never owned one.
    Although I'll admit that it's a bit pricey for $325 ($400 in the stores), but it has a nice interface, wif/webemail support, and watching video is isn't too bad, and it plays music.
    But what it came down to was that I had the money, and it's a cool toy to play around with for a while.

If practicality played a role in all of my purchases than I'd still be using an 800MHz PIII with a '17 CRT, and jamming to a portable CD player.

It's probably just me for not really digging the iPod's lack of an FM tuner. iPod reminds me of apple and ibm and sony...where you have to buy accessories just to get a few extra functionalities.
    Intel E6750 C2D
    400x8 (3.2GHz) 32C idle/58C Load @ stock 1.31V/HSF | Gigabyte DS3R Rev 1 bios F13 | OCZ XTC Rev 2 @4-4-4-15 | Antec Sonata 3 500W | Palit 8800GT driver v.169.21 | WD 500GB | 22" 226BW | Logitech x-540 5.1

AMD64 (754) 3000+ @2GHz |
    | ASUS K8N-E DLX BIOS 1.11 | 512x 2 OCZ Premier DDR400 2.5-3-3-7 | Antec Sonata 380W | 9600 Pro 128MB | 19" 930B

Quote Originally Posted by chrispycrunch View Post
    It's probably just me for not really digging the iPod's lack of an FM tuner. iPod reminds me of apple and ibm and sony...where you have to buy accessories just to get a few extra functionalities.
    they're saving those features (which are common place in cheaper fuller functioned mp3 players) for the next gen, so they can get you to toss away the 200 dollar device you just bought for a couple snazzy new features that should have been implemented 3 generations ago.

they're doing it now with the iphone, bunch of suckers. let's release an overpriced phone that looks pretty but really adds no functionality over other smartphones already on the market, THEN let's shaft all those diehard apple fans who bought the things be releasing a fuller functioned version a year later, yet let's still make it lack common features found on many other smartphones that cost mucbh less.

they're great at repackaging products already on the market and selling them to the masses. they're turd polishers, it's what they've always done best.