Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 56789

Re: what you like dislike about intel amd

*sucks up his pride, what's left anyways.... and tries to recover from such an OBVIOUS mistake....*

yes... perhaps i should read what i link to. my scanning of the article just showed me celeron and 450 in the same page... but not in the same sentence on closer review.

*shrivels up into a small insignificant ball of stupidity due to lack of observational skills....*

Actually, I think it was a 433 but it would OC to about 450. Memories that far back are crusty at times, sorry.
    Sometimes I feel like I'm becoming a dinosaur.

I had a pair of Celeron 400's, which overclocked happily to 570 all day long! In fact that was my first build, an Abit BP-6, with the dual 400's @470. I think that was the first Celeron series that was socket, not slot also.

Quote Originally Posted by John C View Post
    I had a pair of Celeron 400's, which overclocked happily to 570 all day long! In fact that was my first build, an Abit BP-6, with the dual 400's @470. I think that was the first Celeron series that was socket, not slot also.
    Celly 300a FTW!!!

I had a mobo/cpu combo that I got from uBid that was a 300a. That was my first ever CPU OC.