DFI NF590 Problem

Hi, I built my pc a few years ago and it has been running fine up until now. When I go to start it up cold it will not give any power to the mouse and keyboard, and it does not display video. I have to restart multiple times for it to do those things, and it repeats itself. Whenever the mouse, keyboard, and monitor aren't working the screen on the motherboard says "25". All my drivers were up to date as well. So I decided to format my machine and install Windows Vista Business Edition 64bit with sp1. Half way through installation I lost video, and my mouse and keyboard quit working, and the motherboard screen said "25" instead of what it normally says. Any ideas would be nice. Thanks

system specs

Processor:
    AMD Athlon(tm) 64 X2 Dual Core Processor 5600+, MMX, 3DNow (2 CPUs), ~2.8GHz
    Memory:
    OCZ Platinum (2x 1gb)
    Video Card:
    NVIDIA GeForce 8800 GTS
    Windows XP Professional with sp3

Re: DFI NF590 Problem

Hello and welcome:

1)Shot in the dark but where you OCing and did you clear CMOS?

2)It could be a host of things but I would guess from the brief description PS going.

CODE 25:

http://www.csd.dficlub.org/forum/showthread.php?t=7315

Post Codes:

http://www.phoenix.com/NR/rdonlyres/...0/postcode.pdf
    Last edited by undersea; 07-22-2008 at 04:42 PM.
    "Angels on the sideline, Puzzled and amused.
    Why did Father give these humans free will?
    Now they’re all confused."

6600K@4.2 MSI Z170A GAMING G5- Gskill DDR4 @2400-Creative Soundblaster Z-MyDigitalSSD BPX (240GB)-Plus Various other SSD&HHD-Sapphire RX480-Win10

A whole mess of other computers-Tablets-Tech Toys