k9a2gm-fih Lost my Driver Disc

Hi i was wondering if anyone could upload the .iso of the driver disc for me please? because i dont know how to install the ethernet drivers. or if someone knew how to install the ethernet without the driver disc either way i would appreciate some love i know i just registered but this is important to me because well... computer no internet no pron lol.....

Re: k9a2gm-fih Lost my Driver Disc

extract it to a folder on your desktop

then manually update and point to that folder
    P5Q Deluxe
    Intel QX 6700
    8 GB OCZ
    60 GB Vertex drive
    ATI 5850
    SILENCER 610 WATT

Quote Originally Posted by wonkanoby View Post
    extract it to a folder on your desktop

then manually update and point to that folder
    how do i manually update and point to a folder files with .inf, .sys, .cat files? theres no setup.exe im sorry if im making no sense ill rephrase

how do i "extract it to a folder on your desktop then manually update and point to that folder" when i got no idea what im doing could you PLEASE tell me step by step im a noob at this. and i appreciate any help i can get including ur last post just im like a little mentally retarded in this subject.

right click on my computer and choose properties. then click device manager and you should see the ethernet that needs the driver. double click/choose driver tab/update driver. then follow the windows install instructions. it will ask you where you want it to look. it will be the info file that it wants and will use the other files when it begins to install.

ud