Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Hemet, California (Mandatory age 65 + area, like Palm Springs)

Cooler Master HAF 932, my next case!

This is one of the coolest cases I've ever seen. I don't think anyone has them in stock yet(at least not that I could find) So if you know POST here please!

http://www.coolermaster.com/products...ate=17&id=5363

Re: Cooler Master HAF 932, my next case!

Looks like a Hummer without wheels.

Let us know how it works out for you....
    GO VIKES!

That's an interesting take, a Hummer without wheels. I suppose I could get some of those Lian-Li case feet with the wheels for it.
    Supposed to be out towards the end of the month according to Cooler Master.

Naw,,, your going to have to raid a kids toy box and rip the bling 24's off one of there cars or trucks and mount them up.
    GO VIKES!

Well that will take some doing as I haven't rigged my wheelchair for stealth mode
    however with my oxygen use I can camouflage my oxygen tanks to look like a divers tanks and perhaps my wheelchair as an advanced beach chair so I will be known as the "Unknown Toy Box Diver Thief". I can shoot the kids with a Mega Blaster squirt gun, mixed with 1% genuine Vidalia Onion Juice for added tears.

I know it sounds merciless but remember this is for a computer and sacrifices have to be made for the good of the computer.

Next to find a toy box? duno any kids just seniors living around here. The nearest anyone is to my age is 20 years and that's my mom. She is my care giver while I am on Hospice.

Anyway if anyone spots that case report here.I want one for my big black computer who's moniker is "The Black Hole!"
    2 reasons for that 1) I am a total RAIDERS FAN!!
    2) The Black Hole is a well known end zone at Macafee Stadium - also know for objects that suck all nearby light sources in losing them forever.
    2A) My Black Hole sucks in $$$$ in the form of the latest computer parts I can afford. Always building it new.

My brother is a Raiders fan. Hope my running back from Arkansas can help your team out. He should fit right into Raiders thug ball.

Now if my Vikes would just wake up and win...
    GO VIKES!

I wonder how much one of these cases will cost.
    i7 8700K with Cooler Master T4
    Gigabyte Z370 AORUS Gaming 5
    16GB Kingston Hyper X Fury DDR4
    MSI 1080GTX TI DUKE
    WD 240GB SSD & Toshiba 2TB
    EVGA 750W Gold PSU
    Antec DF-85 Case

Duno case cost yet sorry to say. I am thinking in the $140 range though.

psyshack: sounds like your brother is someone with unique qualities,
    and is a deeply intelligent and sensitive young man.
    I think Darren McFadden will be a star in the league. I was however more curious about Michael Bush taken with last years 100th pick the 1st of the 4th round who many critics have labeled the "steal of the draft". In the 1st game of his senior year Michael Bush ran for 128 yards and 3 touchdown in the 1st half of play to subsequently suffer a season ending broken leg.
    I thought that the Raiders taking him with that pick is a testament to how well they beleive Michael Bush can contribute. They both look great out there, and I know McFadden can catch and throw the ball very well, things I really liked about Marcus Allen.

I still think it's all on the QB position for your Vikes. Is Jackson the answer?, meanwhile run the ball down the other guys throat.When they start sending 5 guys after Peterson they will be able to pass. I see them throwing 50+ "Flee Flickers" this year setting a league and AllPro record.

Got Cooler Master HAF 939 case, and it's a big sucker!

This is my favorite case, plenty of room to work in, now sharp edges.Plenty of room for new graphics cards. I decided to go wit a pair of N260GTX OC cards from the folks at MSI.
    I am really interested in what they can do to accelerated APS, like video encoding and I've read even Photoshop.
    I am thinking about trying some case painting and found in a local as for Harbor Freight a sweet little airbrush setup complete with compressor for $79. So I have decided to take the plunge.I think this new case would look pretty cool in blue flames and a couple of layers of clear nicely color sanded.

"The significant problems we face cannot be solved at the same level of thinking we were at when we created them."
    - Albert Einstein (1879-1955)

i have one. its nice and roomy. nicest case i have ever had so far

seems a few buyers at the Egg have had a few issues. As a system builder I built a nice cheap tool selection around my basic needs. For instance I have a cheap Tap % Die set for problem screw holes.Usually a few drops of WD40 or Prolong and taping the screw hole and it's like new.Would better for the factory inspection folks to catch and fix. I decided on new paint and a few small mods here and there to really make it my own. I am using the paper that came with it as a template for my Thermaltake Armor tower it should really assist with wire management. Any ideas for modding the HAF 932 post away!

Looks to me like an attempt to compete with the Antec 1200
    That's a sweet rig in your sig, but does it fold?

DRM 'manages access' in the same way that jail 'manages freedom.'

=