Page 4 of 109 FirstFirst 123456781454104 ... LastLast

Re: Sen. John McCain picks Alaska Gov. Sarah Palin as his running mate on GOP ticket

She ain't too bad lookin either....especially for a woman who had 5 kids....she kinda has that naughty college history professor look....but I am always a sucker for a woman in glasses....

Re: Sen. John McCain picks Alaska Gov. Sarah Palin as his running mate on GOP ticket

Quote Originally Posted by BlackDragon24 View Post
    She ain't too bad lookin either....especially for a woman who had 5 kids....she kinda has that naughty college history professor look....but I am always a sucker for a woman in glasses....
    Hey.. who was the TLR member who thought Billary was hawt? I wonder what he thinks of Palin?
    "The most dangerous myth is the demagoguery that business can be made to pay a larger share, thus relieving the individual. Politicians preaching this are either deliberately dishonest, or economically illiterate, and either one should scare us...
    Only people pay taxes, and people pay as consumers every tax that is assessed against a business."

-The Gipper

Quote Originally Posted by BlackDragon24 View Post
    Agreed. I didn't wanna be the first to say it.
    Nuke em'.

Quote Originally Posted by Nate View Post
    Agreed. I didn't wanna be the first to say it.
    The same thoght crossed my mind the first time I saw her...

Should we start a Lust for Librarians sub forum?

Four months into her most recent pregnancy, Palin learned the child would have Down syndrome, and she said she never had any doubts about whether she would have the baby.

"We understand that every innocent life has wonderful potential," Palin told AP earlier this year in describing what she and her husband had confronted. Trig, her fifth child, was born in April.
    I cant help but think that was a political move. Either way, not my candidate.

Hey to Orang. Thanks for doing a thread. I was at work and no radio so this is all a surprise for me.
    So lets cut the crap. Is she hot?

[Im kidding of course]

Ha! Im not the only one with similar thinking as I read^^^
    Last edited by jimzinsocal; 08-29-2008 at 03:12 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by fatlazyhomer View Post

Are you really Chris Mathews trolling TLR?

Quote Originally Posted by kbohip View Post
    So McCain's new VP choice is a moose hunter. Our current VP is also known for hunting. I really hope McCain declines any invitations he gets to go hunting with those two, or we may end up with the first woman president after all.

BTW, if anyone is crazy enough to think that by McCain choosing Palin as his VP, he's going after Hillary supporters, they need their heads examined! Palin is such an opposite of Hillary it's not even funny. Palin is a pro-life, moose hunting, oil drilling supporting, NRA card carrying, mother of five. She's also apparently made a name for herself opposing tax increases. Lol, yea, I can see how she would really appeal to the Hillary supporters out there.
    right look at the current posts on the hillaryclintonforum. they're all going crazy over this choice. i'd link it but now they've closed the forum to only registered members.

Pretty cynical thinking. I'll match it and say we know which way you're voting already, you have the work "lazy" in your username.

I'm hoping that just came out wrong and you meant selecting a woman was a political move. Please clarify... are you saying that her deciding to have a Down syndrome child was a political move?
    "The most dangerous myth is the demagoguery that business can be made to pay a larger share, thus relieving the individual. Politicians preaching this are either deliberately dishonest, or economically illiterate, and either one should scare us...
    Only people pay taxes, and people pay as consumers every tax that is assessed against a business."

-The Gipper

Quote Originally Posted by GTwannabe View Post
    Romney = flip-flopping douche. He ran as an ultra-liberal in MA, then as an ultra-conservative during his bid for President. Plus, he's a Mormon, which would cost McCain the bible-thumper vote.
    McCain is just as big of a flip flopper if not worse. He reversed on torture, immigration, taxes, roe v made, gay marriage. So ya they'd make a good pair!

Meanwhile look at the news ...what a capture

http://www.memeorandum.com/

Say.. wasn't it Kos just a few days ago pimping how Nobama's Biden selection was the "best kept secret.. mostus bestus.. VP rollout evar"? Wonder how they rate the Palin selection.

-The Gipper

Gasp! The idea.[the piece is at our friends at Volokh and they are jammed but keep trying]

Hot Air

Volokh Conspiracy Hillary forum going nuts for Palin

JIM LINDGREN reports that Sarah Palin is playing well with Hillary supporters.
    posted at 02:24 PM by Glenn Reynolds
    Last edited by jimzinsocal; 08-29-2008 at 03:38 PM.