Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Re: I could use some ideas for a game.

The good news: I finished the first level and it is ready for testing.

The bad news: It is too big for the Tripod site. It is 54Mb and Tripod has a 20Mb limit.

Until I can find another free web hosting service with a higher limit distribution will be limited, If you want to try it, leave me a message at the crunchmaster web site and I will send it as a email attachment (be sure you have a large mail box). Any suggestions would be appreciated. I want to keep this project totally free.

you can try to host it on rapidshare

You could create a torrent of the file and possibly host it from your house. I've never tried this but it should be possible. And then if people are kind and keep seeding, you don't need to host all the bandwidth either.

Quote Originally Posted by koolj21086 View Post
    you can try to host it on rapidshare
    Thanks for the idea. I've uploaded the file for everyone to download. The file is available here. and the link is also on the crunchmaster web site. Let me know what you think about it, good and bad. Enjoy.

Fluff n Stuff is offline ♫♪♫♪♪♫♪♫♫♪♫♪♪♫♪♫♪♪

Rats... I can't get it to run. Do I already have to have Doom onboard 'nStuff?

Quote Originally Posted by Fluff n Stuff View Post
    Rats... I can't get it to run. Do I already have to have Doom onboard 'nStuff?
    No, it is a completly stand alone game. Just extract the files and click on the exe file. This is the first I've heard of any problems. I'm going to download it here at work and make sure it works. Results later.

Well Fluff it worked fine. Just make sure that you start it with the crunchmaster.exe file. I tried it on an old P4 while crunching and it worked, so I don't know what else to tell ya.