Will this components work together?

Re: Will this components work together?

The case and board will fit together fine. Only thing I see thats a problem is the PSU. Get a name brand PSU and something a little stronger than 400w.
    Gigabyte 890XA UD3, Phenom II X6 1090T,4Ghz 2600nb w/Corsair H50, 2x2GB and 2x4GB GSKILL FLARE 1800Mhz DDR3, PNY GTX570, OCZ Vertex Turbo 60GB SSD, Intel X25 80GB SSD, Klipsch ProMedia 4.1, ASUS DVDRW, Corsair Obsidian 800D, Corsair 650W Professional series, Hanspree 26" widescreen, Cyborg R.A.T 5/Cyborg Gaming keyboard, Win7 64 Ultimate

okay I will but I was just wondering will any atx psu work with that motherboard or does it have to be a microatx psu?

Any PSU will work with a Micro atx board. The important thing is that it's a 24 pin PSU. Look into Antec or Corsair with many other good brands available and go for a 500w minimum on the PSU.

Look around and post a link to what you like price wise and we'll check it out for you..
    Gigabyte 890XA UD3, Phenom II X6 1090T,4Ghz 2600nb w/Corsair H50, 2x2GB and 2x4GB GSKILL FLARE 1800Mhz DDR3, PNY GTX570, OCZ Vertex Turbo 60GB SSD, Intel X25 80GB SSD, Klipsch ProMedia 4.1, ASUS DVDRW, Corsair Obsidian 800D, Corsair 650W Professional series, Hanspree 26" widescreen, Cyborg R.A.T 5/Cyborg Gaming keyboard, Win7 64 Ultimate

How about this one http://www.tigerdirect.com/applicati...&Sku=T925-2060 its only 430 watts though but it does have 24 pin or do I need one that has 500 watts to be able to run pc smooth

What do you plan on running for a video card?

And why a micro ATX board with a full ATX case?

Well I like the stuff that this motherboard has and I like its onboard card im planning on getting an ati 4850 soon but its going to take a while since my parents don't have that much to spend so I looked for one that had a good onboard video card and full atx case because case looks cool and just in case I want to update to an atx motherboard later
    Last edited by Lrod; 10-11-2008 at 10:45 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Lrod View Post
    Well I like the stuff that this motherboard has and I like its onboard card im planning on getting an ati 4850 soon but its going to take a while since my parents don't have that much to spend so I looked for one that had a good onboard video card and full atx case because case looks cool and just in case I want to update to an atx motherboard later
    If your gonna get a 4850 then dont waste your time or money on that psu get a 500-700w psu for good measure!
    "Remember, as you walk by, As you are now, so once was I, As I am now, so shall you be, Remember this and follow me."

reviews seem perrty good on this one http://www.newegg.com/Product/Produc...82E16817148027

Quote Originally Posted by Lrod View Post
    reviews seem perrty good on this one http://www.newegg.com/Product/Produc...82E16817148027
    look you really do not wanna skimp on a PSU what happends when you get it and you pu tthe video card in there and you get it to turn on and your power runs short and you get like 3 fps in every game? (what happens is you have take the psu out and send it back so you go a week without a computer)

Word from the wise do not go with a cheaper PSU its the last thing you wanna skimp out on I mean a $30 cpu will run if it fits the socket but if you just cant supply enough power or its so cheaply made that it cracks the first day you will be out of a lot of money.

If you truly don't have the money for anything better then wait till you can or buy it piece by piece but i wouldn't rush a build just because you don't have the money for it!
    Last edited by Vear Heart; 10-11-2008 at 11:05 PM.
    "Remember, as you walk by, As you are now, so once was I, As I am now, so shall you be, Remember this and follow me."

Yea thats true Ill try to make some more money for a good psu but the reason I wanted a cheap psu was because Im planning on running on that onboard for a while since the computer I have right now sucks so bad.

believe me you may have to get a new psu when you get your 4850 and that means you gotta spend $50 more and thats not good.

Im glad i didnt buy all my stuff at one time and i got one peice a paycheck working at Mickey Dee's flipping burgers my build cost me $800 and with my new monitor it cost me $1000 and I could be happier but i did it buy taking advantage of every sale and by waiting till something i could use was a decent price instead of just jumping and buying everything all at once.