Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast
    I hope you get well soon. This forum just isn't the same without the Big Bee buzzing around in it.

Re: Wishing UB a quick and sucessful recovery

I ain't gettin up much, all I can say is it's pukkin fainful as hell. Several complications but the prognosis is good. This will take all the patience I ever thought I had. Really glad to have a host offriends as well as an awesome wife of I'd have packed it in long ago.Had I known this was what it was going to be like, I may have had second or third thoughts!

Love you guys! You have no idea how much it means to me to know you are there.....
    Last edited by UncleBob; 12-08-2008 at 10:11 AM.
    Main Rig: EVGA 141-BL-E769-A1 LGA 1366 Intel X58 CLASSIFIED/WATERCOOLED ED. cooled by the Monster Water Cooling Setup
    HTPC One BIG Case Asus 8 CORE Monster
    ASUS: 5 * BIOSTAR: 1 * CHAINTECH: 1 * EVGA: 3 * GIGABYTE: 5 * SUPER MICRO: 1 *TYAN: 2
    180+ GHZ total power for PC Perspective Killer Frogs Rosetta @ Home Team as The Uncle B's!!

Spoiler!

I'm the Uncle your Aunt won't talk about. Go ahead and pull my finger!

Quote Originally Posted by UncleBob View Post
    I ain't gettin up much, all I can say is it's pukkin fainful as hell. Several complications but the prognosis is good. THis till take all the patience I ever thought I had. Really glad to have a host offriends as well as an awesome wife of I'd have packed it in long ago.Had I known this was what it was going to be like, I may have had second or third thoughts!

Love you guys! You have no idea how much it means to me to know you are there.....
    Good to hear the prognosis is good.... the pain will fade and be a distant memory.

Glad your feeling well enough to post. Thats a good sign.
    ................. Heat .....................

24/7 speeds
    w/c - * GA-EP45-UD3P - Q9650 - 3737 - 9x415 * ...cpu-z... w/c - GTX260
    w/c - * A8N32-SLI-Dlx - Opty 170 - 2925 - 9x325 * ... cpu-z ... w/c - GTX260
    w/c - * A8N32-SLI-Dlx - Opty 170 - 2826 - 9x314 * ... cpu-z ... a/c - GTX260
    w/c - * A8N32-SLI-Dlx - Opty 165 - 2250 - 9x250 * ... cpu-z ... a/c - GTS250

Quote Originally Posted by Stevea View Post
    Good to hear the prognosis is good.... the pain will fade and be a distant memory.

Glad your feeling well enough to post. Thats a good sign.
    Yes It's a good sign, So UB Fight On, But don't push the envelope to far in the upper right corner, As You know the postage gets canceled up there.

They say what doesn't kill you just makes you stronger, so you should be approaching Superman status by now. Seriously, hope you are up and around to enjoy the Holiday season.

Wishing you a fast recovery old freind.

I see I posted/pasted some pretty crappy grammar! Well mydain bramage was pretty advanced prior to this, but is in freefall now, thans for bearing with me. Needless to say moderating anyting is of little vlue aqtm. I'm actually on diluadid, vicodinanf vallium and a fentenal patch. between the 4 I struggling to get to a 6. There is light at the end of the tunnel! I'm too stoned to know if it's a train or a comet.
    Main Rig: EVGA 141-BL-E769-A1 LGA 1366 Intel X58 CLASSIFIED/WATERCOOLED ED. cooled by the Monster Water Cooling Setup
    ASUS: 5 * BIOSTAR: 1 * CHAINTECH: 1 * EVGA: 3 * GIGABYTE: 5 * SUPER MICRO: 1 *TYAN: 2
    180+ GHZ total power for PC Perspective Killer Frogs Rosetta @ Home Team as The Uncle B's!!

Spoiler!

I see I posted/pasted some pretty crappy grammar!
    Don't worry I just figured it was some pretty good meds they gave ya, and yeah, I was right.

The strange thing is I'm finding it now easier then ever to understand ya.

Just hang in there and let time do its thing.

I see I posted/pasted some pretty crappy grammar! Well my brain damage was pretty advanced prior to this, but is in free fall now, thanks for bearing with me. Needless to say moderating anything is of little value atm. I'm actually on Diluadid, Vicodin and Valium and a fentenal patch. between the 4 I'm struggling to get to a 6. There is light at the end of the tunnel! I'm too stoned to know if it's a train or a comet.
    If It's train I'm not sure what to say, Besides there are other tracks and the train could be on It, As to the Comet, If It's Haleys don't become a hitchhiker, As It's quite a loooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooonnnngg trip. Patience UB, Yer Brain will hopefully rewire Itself If given a chance from what I understand at least.

I get up this morning and My eyes see Pink and Green on TV(w/No sound), Turns out It was the Dish Box and not the TV, I reset the box and all is well now.

You are on some STRONG Meds there UB, Get well soon.
    Last edited by JokerCPoC; 12-08-2008 at 11:45 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Spankin Partier View Post
    Don't worry I just figured it was some pretty good meds they gave ya, and yeah, I was right.

The strange thing is I'm finding it now easier then ever to understand ya.

Just hang in there and let time do its thing.
    Yeah same here.

Fluff n Stuff is offline ♫♪♫♪♪♫♪♫♫♪♫♪♪♫♪♫♪♪

Bump, to remind UB we're still prayin'. You've got my number still, right? If not, PM works. Tell you wife if you guys need anything, CALL.

Or, you know.... PM. Whatever. You've earned a bunch of 'chits' out there big guy... call 'em in!

Good to see you post UB. Even with the spelling issues and all.

Thanks guys, Yeah I ain't supposed to be sitting at a computer chair for over 5 minutes at a time....spelling and narcotics don't blend too well either!

Spoiler!

Thanks guys, Yeah I ain't supposed to be sitting at a computer chair for over 5 minutes at a time....spelling and narcotics don't blend too well either!
    Isn't there a law against that? Typing under the influence?

UB you need to hurry up and get better. I just got GRID with ine of my new graphics cards and I need all the help I can get.