Resolved We need a rolleyes icon for thread titles

Can it be done?

As another election draws near; the G.O.P. are yet again filled with a stupid confidence that the they will win the White House. What they don't realize about people like Trump, Carson, and Cruz is that their rhetoric only resonates within an echo chamber, but not the American people. They live in an illusion of falsehood and distorted truth and only seek information and opinions that confirm these beliefs and instantly reject anything that contradicts them because only their opinions matter. Their notion of freedom is freedom for themselves and those alike to them, but not the rest of the country which has changed.
    These are the reasons why the G.O.P is set to lose in 2016. And when that happens, rest assured that they will have myriad of conspiracy theories blaming everyone and everything from the liberal media, to Oprah, to welfare moms, and pretty much everyone but their own disgusting selves.

Re: We need a rolleyes icon for thread titles

i may be able to make something happen. give me a couple of days with this.
    hmm...

^^Yeah.......that auto links to my thread!!

Just kidding but couldnt resist the opening....

if you are looking for what i think you are looking for...then give it a shot and see if that is what you are really looking for.

hmm...

Now I see what he's driving at I think. Not a thread icon...because the Rolleyes is there as a selection as a prefix....but rather an"inhouse" image that could be included on the title line?

I see your thread at OT Justin. So I assume you are looking for something beyond the rolleyes prefix....,which you included at your thread.

http://forums.pcper.com/showthread.php?t=461352

Watch this forum. Look and youll see the problem.
    Last edited by jimzinsocal; 01-13-2009 at 07:22 PM.

See...at first I thought he meant a thread prefix. Then I looked and saw rolleyes was available. I saw it with his OT thread and thought maybe Wise had added it...but in looking I saw no thread edits so I assume its been there all along. So I guessed at what Justin was after...hence the thread just below.

Quote Originally Posted by jimzinsocal View Post
    See...at first I thought he meant a thread prefix. Then I looked and saw rolleyes was available. I saw it with his OT thread and thought maybe Wise had added it...but in looking I saw no thread edits so I assume its been there all along. So I guessed at what Justin was after...hence the thread just below.
    that was my thought. easy fix. took me all of 10 minutes. if some special, pcper specific image is requested, i will need someone to provide that image and a more detailed description of where this icon will be used and how. me wife will, unfortunately, not be able to assist in this. she teaches during the day and works at night.
    hmm...

So you added the rolleyes to the thread prefix/icon list? I couldnt tell if it was a new add or if it had been there.
    Last edited by jimzinsocal; 01-14-2009 at 08:49 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by jimzinsocal View Post
    So you added the rolleyes to the thread prefix list? I couldnt tell if it was a new add or if it had been there.
    hasnt been there. just added it.
    hmm...

Roll Eyes Re: We need a rolleyes icon for thread titles

Works.
    Promote then, as an object of primary importance, institutions for the general diffusion of knowledge. In proportion as the structure of a government gives force to public opinion, it is essential that public opinion should be enlightened.

Quote Originally Posted by Orangutan View Post
    Works.
    wt

As another election draws near; the G.O.P. are yet again filled with a stupid confidence that the they will win the White House. What they don't realize about people like Trump, Carson, and Cruz is that their rhetoric only resonates within an echo chamber, but not the American people. They live in an illusion of falsehood and distorted truth and only seek information and opinions that confirm these beliefs and instantly reject anything that contradicts them because only their opinions matter. Their notion of freedom is freedom for themselves and those alike to them, but not the rest of the country which has changed.
    These are the reasons why the G.O.P is set to lose in 2016. And when that happens, rest assured that they will have myriad of conspiracy theories blaming everyone and everything from the liberal media, to Oprah, to welfare moms, and pretty much everyone but their own disgusting selves.