Page 326 of 326 FirstFirst ... 226276316322323324325326
Results 4,876 to 4,883 of 4883

Thread: President Obama

Re: President Obama

Quote Originally Posted by tucker View Post
    You proved my point organized communist fascism. I think it's a young people SnowFlake thingy. Mao's teachings say control the young, media and school system is one of the big keys to lasting communism.

Lynchings no I would much rather punch old ladies they can't fight back. I'm a quick learner see what I've already learned from you and your ilk.
    No. You apparently don't learn and definitely haven't proven any imagined point.
    Thomas Jefferson to John Page Fairfeilds Dec: 25. 1762.
    ... But the old-fellows say we must read to gain knowledge; and gain knowledge to make us happy and be admired. Mere jargon! Is there any such thing as happiness in this world? No: And as for admiration I am sure the man who powders most, parfumes most, embroiders most, and talks most nonsense, is most admired.

Quote Originally Posted by Patriot4us View Post

Apparently the counter NO RACISM demonstration did far better than the FREE SPEACH demonstration, not that trump
    or foxnews would immediately tweet /report.

So since you ask such a ridiculous question of me to pivot from my point, I guess I can ask...Attend any lynchings of late or is it now done only with cars?
    The only "lynchings" over the last 5 decades have been the US taxpayers which are now securely bound in chains of debt...

"Walk Heavy, Stand Tall, Carry a Big Stick"
    Daily Driver - ASUS Z170-AR i7 6700, 16G RAM - Liquid Cooled
    Print/File Server - ASUS A7V880 XP-3200 Barton
    System Specifications

Quote Originally Posted by Patriot4us View Post

Apparently the counter NO RACISM demonstration did far better than the FREE SPEACH demonstration, not that trump
    or foxnews would immediately tweet /report.

So since you ask such a ridiculous question of me to pivot from my point, I guess I can ask...Attend any lynchings of late or is it now done only with cars?
    The only "lynchings" over the last 5 decades have been the US taxpayers which are now securely bound in the chains of debt...

System Specifications

Obama's 2018 expenses will cost US taxpayers $1.1M: memo

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2017...1-1m-memo.html

Your tax dollars at work...
    They who can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety.
    ~ Benjamin Franklin

Holocaust Museum removes study that critics say whitewashed Obama's Syria policy

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2017...ia-policy.html

Obambi had everybody rewriting his history. The legacy of the second worse president ever.
    They who can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety.
    ~ Benjamin Franklin

Quote Originally Posted by 4ucker View Post
    Holocaust Museum removes study that critics say whitewashed Obama's Syria policy

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2017...ia-policy.html

Obambi had everybody rewriting his history. The legacy of the second worse president ever.
    I disagree with you on this one 4ucker - Obama clearly deserves the top spot as the worst president in US history. Look at the magnitude of train wreck he left behind: Race wars, political polarization we haven't seen in 60+ years, the economy limping along after 8 years of craptastic bogus job killing environmental regulations, and on the international front the world on the brink of nuclear war coupled with human tragedies and the unprecedented spread of Islamic terrorism & it's supporting ideology. He firmly rooted it on global proportions - Iran & N. Korea were left unchecked to fully develop their nuclear weapons programs.

His "Drone War" model for Afghanistan will go down in the military training manuals alongside Waterloo and Viet Nam as the biggest blunders in history. That was for "The war we should prosecute", for Syria he did nothing along with Libya.

Then on the home front he decimated the US military and defense infrastructure. Killing production of the F-22 Raptor is a Crown Jewel of Obama's legacy - right on par with Clinton signing the executive order to shut down the Superconducting Super Collider project.

Nobody accomplished Obama's legacy. All the while, he got a free pass from the liberal media for everything.

Last edited by SteveW; 09-10-2017 at 10:13 AM.
    System Specifications

^^ That's all very true Obambi was the king of avoidable mistakes. His ineptitude was unsurpassed.

But my all time worse was his forefather LBJ he killed over 58,000 young men in his war that was political from the very start to the very end. Also his Great Society gave birth to the government give away programs we have today.

It's a close call maybe they can share the Title of the worst ever.
    ~ Benjamin Franklin

^^^ True enough. I'll concede awarding Obama #2 - he smoked Carter as a distant #3.

Hope you don't mind me borrowing 4ucker as an homage to TicToc...
    System Specifications