Page 221 of 291 FirstFirst ... 121171211217218219220221222223224225231271 ... LastLast
Results 3,301 to 3,315 of 4354

Thread: President Obama

Re: President Obama

Quote Originally Posted by jimzinsocal View Post
    All the calls to remove Rush from Armed Services radio...well heres another petition lol:

https://wwws.whitehouse.gov/petition...paign=shorturl

that via Ace
    so that's where you sign up to be on the terror watch list.. thanks i was looking for that.
    "In the end we all come to be cured of our sentiments. Those whom life does not cure death will. The world is quite ruthless in selecting between dream and reality, even where we will not."
    -Duena Alfonsa - All the Pretty Horses -Cormac McCarthy

^^No...to go on that list simply call a college girl a slut.

Where do I sign up to get a list of slutty college girls?
    "The most dangerous myth is the demagoguery that business can be made to pay a larger share, thus relieving the individual. Politicians preaching this are either deliberately dishonest, or economically illiterate, and either one should scare us...
    Only people pay taxes, and people pay as consumers every tax that is assessed against a business."

-The Gipper

^ Hard to believe there's only 1600 ppl that have signed it. People that scared of retribution?
    Nuke em'.

JIMZ THAT IS HIGHLY OFFENSIVE!

Don't you dare insult sluts and prostitutes by comparing them to Sandra Fluke or anyone like her. At least sluts and prostitutes are honest!

"In a speech on Wall Street the other day, President Obama compared himself to Gandhi. Well, that makes sense. He's created a lot of jobs in India." --comedian Jay Leno
    Brian

Gads, is everyone in on the "cover Obambi's arse" game?

On Critical Race Theory...

Wikipedia yesterday:
    Although no set of canonical doctrines or methodologies defines CRT, the movement is loosely unified by two common areas of inquiry. First, CRT has analyzed the way in which white supremacy and racial power are reproduced over time, and in particular, the role that law plays in this process.
    Wikipedia today:
    Although no set of canonical doctrines or methodologies defines CRT, the movement is loosely unified by two common areas of inquiry. First, CRT has analyzed the way in which racial hierarchies are reproduced over time, and in particular, the role that law plays in this process.
    This has to do with Breitbart's release of a tape showing Obambi at Harvard.

h/t Ace

^^^Talk about irony.
    "The most dangerous myth is the demagoguery that business can be made to pay a larger share, thus relieving the individual. Politicians preaching this are either deliberately dishonest, or economically illiterate, and either one should scare us...
    Only people pay taxes, and people pay as consumers every tax that is assessed against a business."

-The Gipper

Quote Originally Posted by Dutchcedar View Post
    Gads, is everyone in on the "cover Obambi's arse" game?

On Critical Race Theory...

Wikipedia yesterday:Wikipedia today:This has to do with Breitbart's release of a tape showing Obambi at Harvard.

h/t Ace
    Its funny that Breitbart released that tape yesterday seeing as I saw it about 4 years ago when Obama was running for president. Apprarently this new unedited footage shows him hugging a black man....gasp!

Did you know he also knew Bill Ayers?

And he might have been born in Kenya?

Rope factory is still churnin' along....been a good month for business.

Quote Originally Posted by BlackDragon24 View Post
    Its funny that Breitbart released that tape yesterday seeing as I saw it about 4 years ago when Obama was running for president. Apprarently this new unedited footage shows him hugging a black man....gasp!
    Apparently I missed that discussion of Critical Race Theory and Obama on CNN four years ago. You should have clued us in four years ago.

Apparently I missed that discussion of Critical Race Theory and Obama on CNN four years ago. You should have clued us in four years ago.
    I would imagine that if it were worth discussing in any form, it would have been discussed.

Here's a piece I found using the google....from a place I would imagine you would respect:

Obama, Critical Race Theory, and Harvard Law School

A selected portion:

My reading of Barack Obama’s political biography is pretty simple: He’s not so much a liberal radical as a member of the liberal mainstream of whatever community he inhabits. In that video, he was doing no more and no less than what most politically engaged leftist law students were doing — supporting the radical race and gender politics that dominated campus. When he went to Chicago and met Bill Ayers, he was fitting within a second, and slightly different, liberal culture. He shifted again in Washington and then again in the White House. But radical, “conviction” politicians don’t decry Gitmo then keep it open, promise to end the wars then reinforce the troops, express outrage at Bush war tactics then maintain rendition and triple the number of drone strikes.

Obama’s biography is essentially the same as many of the liberal mainstream-media journalists who cover him. They’ve made the same migration — from leading campus protests, to building families in urban liberal communities, to participating in a national political culture. At the risk of engaging in dime-store pop psychology, they like Obama in part because they identify with him so thoroughly and see much of themselves in him. They call him “pragmatic” or “moderate” or “technocratic” because they’re fully aware of legions of leftists who never made the transition from the purer form of activist politics. The pure activist is still leading campus protests or camped out in various parks across the country or writing radical tracts for minuscule readerships. The more moderate Left is running the country.

I would imagine that law school Barack Obama would never imagine ordering drone strikes on American citizens on foreign soil or Navy SEAL raids deep into Pakistan. Law school Barack Obama would likely think Obamacare was a thoroughly unsatisfactory half-measure and oppose it bitterly. Law school Obama is not our president, and I’m not sure that the videos tell us much at all about the man who sits in the oval office.

^^^ I read that yesterday and mostly agree. Heck, I was a freakin' liberal in my college days. So there are good points. What's missed are the points Bretbarte was making... the MSM cover for Obambi. Telling is the mention of drone strikes and the absence of DOJ maneuverings, but that aside...

We're told more will come from Bretbarte and I've got hot popcorn.

^^^ I read that yesterday and mostly agree. Heck, I was a freakin' liberal in my college days. So there are good points. What's missed are the points Bretbarte was making... the MSM cover for Obambi. Telling is the mention of drone strikes and the absence of DOJ maneuverings, but that aside...

We're told more will come from Bretbarte and I've got hot popcorn.
    Ahh I see. I didn't read it in the context of the "MSM conspiracy angle."

So what did the MSM conspire to do this time? To not show the whole video?

I was watching a clip of the Breitbart.com boys on Hannity talking about this, and it was quite hilarious. What cracks me up mostly is that they constantly bag on the liberal media for not discovering this stuff because of the "relative ease" in which it was available. Well my question for the Breitbart boys is this: If it was SOOOO easy to find this stuff, then how come the conservative media outlets didn't pick up on it 4 friggin years ago? I'm pretty sure that NRO, Limbaugh, Savage, Fox News, and lots of other conservative media outlets existed way back when...are they conspiring to elect Barrack Obama as well?

Pardon me while I clutch my pearls and lean on something to prevent from fainting

Republican or Democrat...this is just wrong.

http://dailycaller.com/2012/03/09/ob...usaf-aircraft/

I get the image of Cleopatra entering great Rome for the first time

^^^ Hold on... I thought you saw the thing four years ago. Maybe you missed the part at the end when the guy was saying how the thing was kept under lock and key at Harvard.

If ya really wanna laugh... watch the CNN interview with Joel Pollak by Soledad O'Brien and her Wikipedia earpiece.

Edit: Here's a link with some back story... http://patterico.com/2012/03/09/sole...l-race-theory/
    Last edited by Dutchcedar; 03-09-2012 at 11:52 AM.