Page 5 of 321 FirstFirst 1234567891555105 ... LastLast

Thread: President Obama

Re: President Obama

Quote Originally Posted by alpha_03 View Post
    It wasn't Obama making a point of race, it was Obama telling you that "they" would.
    I guess we'll just have to agree to disagree because to me he was making an issue of it.

Of course he "made an issue of it". It's a huge deal. How does that not register?
    Promote then, as an object of primary importance, institutions for the general diffusion of knowledge. In proportion as the structure of a government gives force to public opinion, it is essential that public opinion should be enlightened.

Quote Originally Posted by Orangutan View Post
    Of course he "made an issue of it". It's a huge deal. How does that not register?
    What's a huge deal? Race? Not in my neck of the woods.

If I may Orang,

Alblacca66,

It was that Obama is TELLING YOU (the voter), that the present powers that BE WOULD make it an issue of race.

When he made that speech, he took that power away from "them".

Look in to past American History & western history over all, you will see what I mean.
    Nebraska Game and Parks

I've been at this a long time and I still know nothing!! High end digitized ~ analog, turkey hunter.

American Audio Nut- my gear- JBL, DBX, Revel, Thorens, Shure, Odyssey, M&K, AB International, Van Alstine, PS Audio, Pioneer, Trio, Dynaco, Integra Research, Audio Research, and JBL Pro.

It was that Obama is TELLING YOU (the voter), that the present powers that BE WOULD make it an issue of race.

When he made that speech, he took that power away from "them".
    So now Obama's a conspiracy nut? (Just kidding)

LOL, na, he is just very very smart- after all why do you think McCain chose the bimbo he chose?

There was no other Rep. Female better. (equalling out the "race" issue which says a lot in my book)

think on that.
    Nebraska Game and Parks

I've been at this a long time and I still know nothing!! High end digitized ~ analog, turkey hunter.

American Audio Nut- my gear- JBL, DBX, Revel, Thorens, Shure, Odyssey, M&K, AB International, Van Alstine, PS Audio, Pioneer, Trio, Dynaco, Integra Research, Audio Research, and JBL Pro.

LOL, na, he is just very very smart- after all why do you think McCain chose the bimbo he chose?

There was no other Rep. Female better. (equalling out the "race" issue which says a lot in my book)

think on that.
    Don't have to think about it at all. Black trumps female currently (my twisted view). To me, if McCain chose Palin to neutralize the race thing, he's dumber than I thought.

Yup,

And you concidered Mcain for Pres. Elect?

I hope not.

See we are not to far from each others thinking after all are we?
    Nebraska Game and Parks

And you concidered Mcain for Pres. Elect?
    Yes, I did. I considered all the candidates. But I will tell you, I consider their stance on the issues that affect the country and my family before I consider how smart or stupid I think they may be (unless I think they're a total retard). I consider very last whether they attended a "controversial" church or cheated on their spouse (as the things we may do to or for ourselves and loved ones because we feel more comfortable may not sit well with us when we know we are responsible for everyone's welfare).

I've gotten to the point that I don't even care what someone calls themself:
    Democrat or Republican. Actions speak louder than words.
    I look into what decisions they've made in an offical capacity in the past,
    what they promise (for what it's worth), and make up my mind from there.
    The ONLY reason a candidate would label themselves now-a-days is for those
    voters that walk in and blindly choose "Republican", ect.

Newest Article: PC Gaming Superiority
    http://richardmccord.com

According to ron paul yesterday on the glenn beck program. Obama will change nothing as far as foreign policy goes. He claims those decisions arent made by the president anyway. But by power brokers in the republican and democratic parties.

I think Obama’s agenda is predominately domestic. I think he’s more apt to let advisors and cabinet play a major role in foreign policy.

Well^^ Hillary has been confirmed so I dont expect any wild changes in Foreign policy. Maybe another library for the Clintons [cough] but nothing wild.

Quote Originally Posted by jimzinsocal View Post
    Well^^ Hillary has been confirmed so I dont expect any wild changes in Foreign policy. Maybe another library for the Clintons [cough] but nothing wild.

I wonder if they named the presidents new limo after Hillary.

The “Beast”

LOL, tucker perhaps irritating voice of the beast

I think Obama is doing pretty good so far, he is acting quickly and proving much by doing so.
    Nebraska Game and Parks