Page 282 of 282 FirstFirst ... 182232272278279280281282
Results 4,216 to 4,223 of 4223

Re: Obama's "Public" Health Care Plan

The ultimate health care plan.

Shocking development, who'd have ever seen this coming?
    "Walk Heavy, Stand Tall, Carry a Big Stick"
    Daily Driver - ASUS Z170-AR i7 6700, 16G RAM - Liquid Cooled
    Print/File Server - ASUS A7V880 XP-3200 Barton
    System Specifications

Quote Originally Posted by SteveW View Post
    The ultimate health care plan.

Shocking development, who'd have ever seen this coming?
    Bu bu bu but it's Trump's fault don't ya know. A little gerbil told me so.
    They who can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety.
    ~ Benjamin Franklin

^^^ His avatar picture is this guy with a touch of photo shopping done for the stripe.

Meet Mr. Wiggles. Turned up mysteriously missing about 10 days ago. BongWater took the 5th, TicToc's very upset...

Last edited by SteveW; 08-05-2017 at 12:56 PM.
    "Walk Heavy, Stand Tall, Carry a Big Stick"
    Daily Driver - ASUS Z170-AR i7 6700, 16G RAM - Liquid Cooled
    Print/File Server - ASUS A7V880 XP-3200 Barton
    System Specifications

^^ You're right a gerbil disguised as a chipmunk. He's hiding a gerbil fetish...
    They who can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety.
    ~ Benjamin Franklin

Ron Johnson suggests McCain's brain cancer could have affected health care vote

Sen. Ron Johnson, a Wisconsin Republican who voted in favor of the GOP plan to repeal parts of Obamacare last month, suggested Tuesday that Sen. John McCain’s deciding vote against the proposal may have been related to his brain cancer.

I’m not going to speak for John McCain, you know, he has a brain tumor right now, that vote occurred at 1:30 in the morning, some of that might have factored in,” Johnson said on the radio program “Chicago’s Morning Answer.”
    In the interview, the radio host asked Johnson to clarify — “Really?” the host asked him, “You really think that that played a factor in his judgment call?” — and Johnson did not recant the comments.

“Again, I-I-I don't know exactly what — we really thought that — and again I don't want speak for any senator,” Johnson said. “I really thought John was going to vote yes to send that to conference at 10:30 at night.”

“By about 1, 1:30, he voted no, so you’d have talk to John for what was on his mind,” he continued.
    johnson reminds me of quotes by those crazies at right wing watch.

http://www.rightwingwatch.org/

bb

^^^ Glad to see the left is focusing on what's important... meanwhile back in reality another Obamacare success story..

Anthem to pare back Obamacare offerings in Nevada and Georgia

"The most dangerous myth is the demagoguery that business can be made to pay a larger share, thus relieving the individual. Politicians preaching this are either deliberately dishonest, or economically illiterate, and either one should scare us...
    Only people pay taxes, and people pay as consumers every tax that is assessed against a business."

-The Gipper

Quote Originally Posted by baghdad bob View Post
    I think McCains brain cancer affected him weeks before the health care. If you recall his questions to people testifying before his committee were questions nobody in good health would ask... Space case...
    ~ Benjamin Franklin

Kamala the California crackpot backs Uncle Bernies single payer tax plan ripoff. The bad news is it's going to cost the taxpayers 32 trillion in the first ten years. The good news is Uncle Bernie says the cost is highly overestimated. I trust Ole Uncle Bernie the financial liar.

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2017...trillions.html

Just what the demorats wanted from the very beginning. More good news NitwittNancy is a big backer of the single payer plan that will bankrupt the country.
    ~ Benjamin Franklin