Page 238 of 289 FirstFirst ... 138188228234235236237238239240241242248288 ... LastLast
Results 3,556 to 3,570 of 4335

Re: Obama's "Public" Health Care Plan

FYI everyone

Friday I got a letter from my health insurance carrier which stated my premiums will be going down for the next year.

Just thought you all might like to know.

Quote Originally Posted by falcon_view View Post
    FYI everyone

Friday I got a letter from my health insurance carrier which stated my premiums will be going down for the next year.

Just thought you all might like to know.
    Well you must be one of those I'm subsidizing, because mine are going up and I have employer based insurance. Since your messiahs healthcare passed, my insurance cost, deductible, co-pay, out of pocket costs are ALL higher. Out of pocket cost has gone from 3500 to 17,000 per year. Scan it and let me see it before I will believe it. Otherwise, I will continue to believe you are like all libtards, lying justifies the ends.

Quote Originally Posted by thewanderer View Post
    Well you must be one of those I'm subsidizing, because mine are going up and I have employer based insurance.

You poor thing, I could but don't get any government subsidies in anyway. You must be thinking of big corporations that get subsidized and pay no taxes, the complete opposite of me.

As far as scanning the letter their is too much personal information on it that would have to be blacked out and then you would say I made up the letter myself. But good try for bating. If you want to see it I will meet you at KCI International Air Port. Then we could go to the office of my carrier but you would have to rent a car or take a taxi. There is no way I would ride with the likes of you.
    Last edited by falcon_view; 11-16-2014 at 01:35 PM.

As far as scanning the letter their is too much personal information on it that would have to be blacked out and then you would say I made up the letter myself.
    I'd wager nobody expected that response.

Last edited by Dutchcedar; 11-16-2014 at 01:54 PM.

WOW, no source. ^^^ I was given a holiday for the same by the person that posted the picture.

WOW, no source. ^^^ I was given a holiday for the same by the person that posted the picture.
    Then you should know its from Forbes, moneyguy. And to clue you in again, your vacation was for doing it repeatedly without comment, or as some call it, trolling, but you know that. You probably also know you're close to a pink slip, since the holidays seem to have no effect.

Nice duck and hide "Squirrel!!!" from the questions posed to ya, btw.

I nominate you for the next one for whining....

Awww, poor troll. It's ok, a holiday from the forums will give you plenty of time to find more propaganda videos narrated by your favorite liberal douchebag Matt Damon starring George Soros as the good guy and 'da Ebul Republicans and Wall Street money men as the bad guys!
    The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing

Edmund Burke

RIP PCPER TLR
    7-14-19

Quote Originally Posted by Dutchcedar View Post
    And to clue you in again, your vacation was for doing it repeatedly without comment, or as some call it, trolling, but you know that. You probably also know you're close to a pink slip, since the holidays seem to have no effect.

Nice duck and hide "Squirrel!!!" from the questions posed to ya, btw.
    Not only did you not provide a link you didn't have a comment with the post that you have called me on. The one that knows all the rules you would think would follow them and not fall short. But I guess the one who doesn't follow rightwing propaganda is held to a higher standard. And your last comment is out of bounds also by the rule. There are 3 strikes and what you have told me, by those standard you should be out.

So a toll is someone in these threads that doesn't follow rightwing propaganda? @kbohip.
    Last edited by falcon_view; 11-17-2014 at 08:56 AM.

From a government classically known to rig its numbers- it even says you're fortunate:
    http://thinkprogress.org/health/2014...nt-on-average/
    A Center for American Progress analysis of 2015 premium rates for the individual market in states with Federally-Facilitated Marketplaces shows that premiums will increase by an average of only 3.9 percent from 2014 to 2015. This average is for individual coverage for a 27 or 40 year old across all plans in each metal level in each state and weighted by each state’s enrollment by metal level in 2014.

Silver plans, the most popular type of plan in 2014, will increase even less –- by only 3.45 percent on average. While there is wide variation around the average growth in different geographic areas, the low national average is a testament to the popularity and affordability of the health insurance plans on the exchanges, where more than 7 million Americans purchased health insurance in 2014.

Increased competition in the exchanges, with about 25 percent more issuers offering plans on the exchanges in 2015 than 2014, helped to keep premiums low. Some of the nation’s biggest insurers will now be participating in the exchanges for the first time.

To put this premium increase into perspective, an average increase of 3.9 percent is much less than historical premium growth. From 2008 to 2010, the national average rate of premium increase was 10.9 percent, which is 179 percent greater than the increase between 2014 and 2015.

Meghan O’Toole
    I think "Tool" is th eoperative word. According to the Federal Reserve core CPI (Which is how social security is COLA rigged) this is no break at all.
    http://www.efxnews.com/story/26929/u...re-svy-housing
    The October Consumer Price Index (CPI) was likely flat on the month, with the core (ex food and energy) index rising 0.1%. We expect CPI to slip to a 1.6% YoY rate, with core CPI remaining unchanged at 1.7% YoY.
    The average American family has less income today than they did twenty-five years ago. In 2013, the real median family income was $51,939 compared to $52,432 in 1989, using 2013 dollars.
    and there are fewer of them making that.

All Obamacare is doing is piling on the misery in a share-the-poverty scheme. Let's see how that works out for the people of the US. Sorta like this ...
    http://ecreditdaily.com/2014/11/more...ome-purchases/
    American Public Education Made Me Ignorant and MSM Keeps Me Stupid.

An updated history lesson:
    Quote Originally Posted by Skennar View Post
    I don't qualify for Obamacare so I'm on my own- but keep in mind that no matter what your plan is, SOMEONE has to pay for it.

So, my 2013 plan is private, out-of-pocket (I'm rounding to nearest $100):

Premiums: $14300
    Deductibles: $8000 (Yeah, I did pay it all).
    Total: $22300

I paid in 2008:

Premiums: $8600
    Deductibles: $3000 (I did pay a good chunk of this but let's think chronically ill child)
    Total: $11,600

Now let me rub some salt: 1990 out of U.
    Premium: $0
    Deductible: $0

Now pay attention: SOMEONE is paying for it ALL and it is ALL goes to the same INSURER.
    Obamacare Silver Plan (put in $105,000 family of 5):
    http://www.npr.org/blogs/health/2013...our-calculator

Premiums: $9,900
    Deductibles: $12,700
    Total: $22,600

"Affordable" INSURANCE is not costing you less at all. Obama is butt-up in bed with the insurance companies and this year we MAY get to fire this congress and get rid of this sociopathetic whore.
    For 2015:

Premiums: $15400
    Deductibles: $8000
    Total: $23400

Not fun when you try to run a business with US based employees.

Using the "Average Increase" above (numbers our government loves to rig):
    Obamacare Silver:
    Premiums: $10,300 (rounded up)
    Deductibles (assuming nothing changed): $12,700
    Total: $23,000

Maybe I should earn less.

I would consider insuring myself, but that decision has been stolen from me:

http://hamptonroads.com/2014/11/obam...ng-bottom-line
    The penalty/fee in 2015

If you donít have coverage in 2015, youíll pay the higher of these two amounts:

2% of your yearly household income. (Only the amount of income above the tax filing threshold, about $10,000 for an individual, is used to calculate the penalty.) The maximum penalty is the national average premium for a bronze plan.

$325 per person for the year ($162.50 per child under 18). The maximum penalty per family using this method is $975.

This plan is not about healthcare or helping the poor. It's about bankrupting a nation
    Last edited by Skennar; 11-17-2014 at 09:38 AM.

Not only did you not provide a link you didn't have a comment with the post that you have called me on.
    There is a comment, try again.
    The one that knows all the rules you would think would follow them and not fall short.
    If you get hall monitor status you can follow that standard.
    But I guess the one who doesn't follow rightwing propaganda is held to a higher standard.
    This has to do with your actions, not your viewpoint.
    And your last comment is out of bounds also by the rule.
    No it isn't.
    There are 3 strikes and what you have told me, by those standard you should be out.
    Nope. If you'd read carefully you'll see you've come up with zero. FWIW, you're up to about twenty "strikes" and are still here.
    So a toll is someone in these threads that doesn't follow rightwing propaganda? @kbohip.
    A toll is what you pay to get passed.

Skennar, haven't I said we have a oligarchy

Obama is butt-up in bed with the insurance companies
    I also give a link to a video in Economic News/Discussion and my sig. But you are not listening or reading.

Skennar, haven't I said we have a oligarchy

I also give a link to a video in Economic News/Discussion and my sig. But you are not listening or reading.
    I run a business that works with businesses. You're busy being retired. I understand it far better than you know. You serve what you think I don't know.